Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

Drop him in a crescent shaped canyon and move on with life. But to say Rei is a fan of Mizutsune right now would be vastly overselling it. As far as she's concerned this is another item to add to the list of "Shite people seem to start and can't finish with out my help", only now it's her daughter and the Memoriam at risk, as well as Raven who she still cares for as a sister, Shinsei who she views as a somewhat aloof 'friend' and Kauri who obviously means something to Raven.

Well some people there might actually help out on principle.

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

Ofc, I'll do my best.. *salutes*

@QuirkyAngel

=( Why you sad for?

And you know who Nina is =)

@GasMaskie

Lol. Man. I don't even want to comment. Maybe they try to revive the live action genre after Avatar and DBZ killed it? WHo knows, it just might work.

What they REALLY need to get on in live-action, is GUNDAM. That's where the heat is going to come from. There is success in live action! They need the right subject!!!!

@hudhouse

honoka_chan_sadistic_face_by_scottie_allyea-d88qz08.jpg

What's to stop me from posting too?

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

@QuirkyAngel

=( Why you sad for?

@GasMaskie

Lol. Man. I don't even want to comment. Maybe they try to revive the live action genre after Avatar and DBZ killed it? WHo knows, it just might work.

What they REALLY need to get on in live-action, is GUNDAM. That's where the heat is going to come from. There is success in live action! They need the right subject!!!!

@hudhouse

Nothing. I would love a brawl DBZ style with the clock ticking

@hudhouse

=P 1/20,000 is pretty fast lol. I would love to brawl it out. Though I don't think that'd be best in this situation

Last edited by a moderator:
I see. In that case, I'll wait until Rudy is taken care of before I post Nao and Raina. It's mostly just family fluff/character development stuff anyway. Nothing plot relevent:p

Hey, Quirk. You know that family and light-hearted stuff is just as valuable and important as the hard-hitting action stuff? Truly, you honestly can't have one without it being accentuated by the other. The general story and cuteness of the Han kids is what makes their plight with Dai Dai an enjoyable watch. I am also looking forward to Lao also possibly meeting Makoto's dad. Ugh. I would utterly melt over doing that scene. I can already imagine Lao looking down on the ground and not at Torune as he holds his daughter. Maybe even getting yelled at? A pat on the head? I don't know.

I never thought I'd see a bird-man threatening to destroy a city in the afterstory.

Lol. Yeah. The first time I saw the Gelel Warriors, I really loved the concept of how they didnt know of chakra at all. Yet held "western" powers that put them on par with ninja too. At some point I had to include them here. Depending on if things go smoothly. I am seriously considering continuing this on through that 1st week in January. Just so I can go on and explore the Knights more. It really is cool. The closer it gets to the deadline, the more I vacillate over whether to keep going or not =/

Lol. Yeah. The first time I saw the Gelel Warriors, I really loved the concept of how they didnt know of chakra at all. Yet held "western" powers that put them on par with ninja too. At some point I had to include them here. Depending on if things go smoothly. I am seriously considering continuing this on through that 1st week in January. Just so I can go on and explore the Knights more. It really is cool. The closer it gets to the deadline, the more I vacillate over whether to keep going or not =/

I like that you made use of material from the movies. There's some interesting stuff in them that could've worked well in the main series. Although, a lot of it gets overshadowed by the super Rasengan that Naruto likes to use in every film.

I like that you made use of material from the movies. There's some interesting stuff in them that could've worked well in the main series. Although, a lot of it gets overshadowed by the super Rasengan that Naruto likes to use in every film.

Tell me about it. Rainbow Rasengan. Spirit Rasengan at some point? Gelel Rasengan. And the others  :smile6:  At least the main series got a good look into puppetry. That much I enjoyed with Sasori. A few elite Hyuga proving their worth would have been wonderful to see as well. Cool new KGenkai combinations would have rocked!

@IG42

Kudos to you for making Glass Release. I love that. I just wish Akago had an opportunity to use it =(. Or one of their kids had inherited it.

@IG42

Kudos to you for making Glass Release. I love that. I just wish Akago had an opportunity to use it =(. Or one of their kids had inherited it.

I ain't giving a child a Kekkei Tota that would be OP. I invented a whole new way to use Lava Release instead,

I ain't giving a child a Kekkei Tota that would be OP. I invented a whole new way to use Lava Release instead,

Hey =P you're getting me a little revved for the tourney round. Lava Release is cool, but I don't think it compares to the technique of the Pink Flash  :smile4:

You do seem to be assuming we'll get to the final stage, know something we don't?

Dunno. I just figure we'll get to at least see who the 8 are, and that means match-ups -- where my trash-talking will be at maximum.

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

@QuirkyAngel

=( Why you sad for?

@GasMaskie

@hudhouse

No. Never again.

Quick question!

Shunshin or Flash-step which works better in a sentence?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back