Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

This song is catchy, the fact that he threw in an Evangelion reference as a nod to the origin of the term is pretty cool.

What does that picture mean? T_T

I don't have any motivation 

There's only so much a GM can do. That you honestly have to handle yourself at this point. I will post for the beach soon again, but with no team, Sengun's not going anywhere =/

3 hours ago, White Masquerade said:

Yeah I wanna see it. Show me, show me  :smile10:  I am done with the post, just needs the boOoOoring formatting. Formatting is so lame~. I'll probably take a break then come back to do that

@IG42

Lol. With the help of Gas, I get it XDDDD. Nice.

@GasMaskie

Thank you for the clarification Gas-kun haha. The ice Sandslash @^@

@Hange Zoe

That was not bad. Pretty good sync with video.

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

Don't worry, don't worry, I won't let you get to me.

Thats fine i'm not really good at getting at folks ,just do your best Senpai 

Well I've had a plan in mind for f**k everything attacks since before Jinan did it, how about you guys?

What does that picture mean? T_T

There's only so much a GM can do. That you honestly have to handle yourself at this point. I will post for the beach soon again, but with no team, Sengun's not going anywhere =/

You shouldn't seek out strong friends. Rather, become strong and friends will come to you. In other news, Kishimoto is working with Lionsgate on the live-action American Naruto movie. 

1476278226831.jpg

Well I've had a plan in mind for f**k everything attacks since before Jinan did it, how about you guys?

After all the bullshit that went down with the plot, I've just stopped posting and let White take control of the one PC I have invested in this. Non-participation is my win-con in this case.

Alright people roll call who do we have to work with in the village?

I've only got Akago there.

Once all the tainan in the area post, I'll have sengun spawn, though there's a slight chance he won't help. Though I'm sure your character that has a possible close friendship with sengun will work it out.

Once all the tainan in the area post, I'll have sengun spawn, though there's a slight chance he won't help. Though I'm sure your character that has a possible close friendship with sengun will work it out.

Found your motivation, I see.

Which character are you referring to?

All the who in the area? And don't waste the timer.

This a D&D style everyone vs the GM moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
You mean she's going to assume he's just going to explode and try to envelop the guy?

Guarantee you that he's pulling off a vegeta. Well my time was wasted, time to watch anime C:

Don't need senguns assistance after all, so my part is done

1 hour ago, Hange Zoe said:

Guarantee you that he's pulling off a vegeta. Well my time was wasted, time to watch anime C:

Don't need senguns assistance after all, so my part is done

You can then... All 5 + Sengun = 6

4 Left

Well, I mean, Rei is there, and it is Rei after all. There are things that /could/ be done, but she wasn't entirely wrong in her ideals of Ninja, humans and Kakureyami when she said they're a lot like children, and she does have her own family to worry about.

A throw or self summon could solve a lot quickly, but in the same sense, a couple self summons and she and her family would also be gone from the island.

Sounds like we should put our heads together before anyone else does anything crazy.

Edit: Like picking a fight/ trying to kill an unknown foreigner that a nigh immortal is trying to deal with, thus making him decide a massive explosion is the way to deal with things.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I mean, Rei is there, and it is Rei after all. There are things that /could/ be done, but she wasn't entirely wrong in her ideals of Ninja, humans and Kakureyami when she said they're a lot like children, and she does have her own family to worry about.

A throw or self summon could solve a lot quickly, but in the same sense, a couple self summons and she and her family would also be gone from the island.

Sounds like we should put our heads together before anyone else does anything crazy.

Edit: Like picking a fight/ trying to kill an unknown foreigner that a nigh immortal is trying to deal with, thus making him decide a massive explosion is the way to deal with things.

Obviously ditching the guy somewhere seems feasible, I have an idea of where to leave him until he calms down.

Obviously ditching the guy somewhere seems feasible, I have an idea of where to leave him until he calms down.

Drop him in a crescent shaped canyon and move on with life. But to say Rei is a fan of Mizutsune right now would be vastly overselling it. As far as she's concerned this is another item to add to the list of "Shite people seem to start and can't finish with out my help", only now it's her daughter and the Memoriam at risk, as well as Raven who she still cares for as a sister, Shinsei who she views as a somewhat aloof 'friend' and Kauri who obviously means something to Raven.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back