Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

17020+-+accel_world+animated_gif+kuroyukihime+tagme.gif

give me a kiss hange

That's why I was worried at first to. I have been waiting for a post for 3 weeks, and at this pace it will end after only a single response 

Wow, 3 weeks?? I'm so sorry =/ What did you want to do to Rudy so bad??? Is Mizu going to ask him out  :smile10:

Rudy x Mizutune. Alittle hard t get used to, but I think I'd enjoy that one =)

@White Masquerade

tumblr_oictoo3vjb1vxafoio1_1280.jpg

DEATH THE CRISIS

Ex-Aid's Christmas Episode will feature the debut of GENM Zombie Gamer Level X. This suit looks absolutely fantastic.

It also seems like they might kill off Bikeman.

Last edited by a moderator:
@White Masquerade

DEATH THE CRISIS

Ex-Aid's Christmas Episode will feature the debut of GENM Zombie Gamer Level X. This suit looks absolutely fantastic.

It also seems like they might kill off Bikeman.

O.mG that black and white looks so good!!!!! You see, yes! That's why I like GENM more than the hero. SO great. Bikeman had it coming xD

@White Masquerade

*hands White a tissue*

Lao gives off a very nice, older brother feeling. I also liked the punch.

Not to make anyone panic but we have less than 2 weeks left.

Down to the final push. Let's hope we make it.

I'm thinking hard about how I want to include my new npcs in the story.

Wow, 3 weeks?? I'm so sorry =/ What did you want to do to Rudy so bad??? Is Mizu going to ask him out  :smile10:

Rudy x Mizutune. Alittle hard t get used to, but I think I'd enjoy that one =)

...You enjoy the weirdest ships.

Hud has one character. And his one character is locked in a fight. Not much else to do but wait for Rudy. Or Jinn. Or Rei. Or Kagaku...

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

Every Han post feels like she's going to die =(

And Shin-chan's decision to keep Hiramekarei was beautiful yet strangely somber...

But she is weird... if you want I could try XD

...that...would be interesting...

23 minutes ago, QuirkyAngel said:

@White Masquerade

*hands White a tissue*

Hud has one character. And his one character is locked in a fight. Not much else to do but wait for Rudy. Or Jinn. Or Kagaku...

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

And Shin-chan's decision to keep Hiramekarei was beautiful yet strangely somber...

i'm glad it was decent enough,well looking forward to those siblings reaction and meet and greet. 

Plus Han definitely had better days gonna be honest 

@White Masquerade

*hands White a tissue*

Hud has one character. And his one character is locked in a fight. Not much else to do but wait for Rudy. Or Jinn. Or Rei. Or Kagaku...

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

Am I the only one with one char?

But that is why I was also trying to not sound like I was complaining. I have other things, but with the deadline I realized that it was very close

But that is why I was also trying to not sound like I was complaining. I have other things, but with the deadline I realized that it was very close

See I made so many character, because I wasn't aware of the deadline than it appears and slammed me. Thought i'll have more time to flush 'em out but seem like its not to be .  

Nope. Kalin as well.

There are advantages and disadvantages to not playing with multiple characters. I wouldn't worry too much about deadlines and just enjoy the story...unless there's something you really want your character to do. Play how you want(within certain rules of course). Character creation alleviates boredom, but it's also a way to for me to build up my pc backgrounds without having to always write them IC. Dunno whether or not I'll get the chance to play with all of them, reveal what I want to reveal, but I like having them there to be a part of the afterstory world regardless of whether they're involved in the story or not.

See I made so many character, because I wasn't aware of the deadline than it appears and slammed me. Thought i'll have more time to flush 'em out but seem like its not to be .  

I think your characters are already pretty well flushed out. Even Yasashii =)

I'll enjoy writing Nao's reaction to his elder sister giving him the swords, especially after he'd just told Dai Dai that he wanted to prove himself worthy of inheriting Samehada. Proof had not yet been made. And, given the current situation with Team 6, the chance of proof being made grows slim.

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

Are you saying you learned that from me??  :smile4: . Probably from someone else in another RP. I'm not a lunatic. SHingetsu didn't even give Bentley the light of day and it was so nasty T_T. This is how trouble starts you know that right? You see what happened to Raina? You ought to be grateful Bentley is not someone aggressive and. Tch.

Don't you dare complain about deadlines! You forget there was a previous RP to this and you played through every second of it!

@hudhouse

No, no, no, no, no, no, let me see the Kirin. I want to see that one; go for it.

@Kiyoko Tomoe

No you're not helping your case with this one at all Tmo-chan~

@QuirkyAngel

Thank you for the tissue =). Family is always nice to see in RPs. Considering I know their story, it makes all that much more impactful. Even as much as Shingetsu is a stuck up prude for rejecting Bently who just wanted to hold her hand. It is cute to see this forming stuff between Lao and Makoto indeed  :smile10: . I can imagine she gets a scraped knee and Lao grudgingly offers to carry her on his back, bwahaha. I'd take  picture so fast! She just happened to ensnare his vulnerabilities *sigh*

As prevalent as it is in mainstream anime, jerkitude is not glorified here! Though having jerk characters is entirely acceptable.

But can you imagine Rudy trying to comprehend why Mizu transforms into a boatload of stuff when he just wants a hug. He holds her strongly by the hand and says in a deep voice, "Miizu. THere's no need to hide yourself darling. Be you. Because I love that woman just the way you are."

*faints*

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

Are you saying you learned that from me??  :smile4: . Probably from someone else in another RP. I'm not a lunatic. SHingetsu didn't even give Bentley the light of day and it was so nasty T_T. This is how trouble starts you know that right? You see what happened to Raina? You ought to be grateful Bentley is not someone aggressive and. Tch.

Don't you dare complain about deadlines! You forget there was a previous RP to this and you played through every second of it!

@hudhouse

No, no, no, no, no, no, let me see the Kirin. I want to see that one; go for it.

@Kiyoko Tomoe

No you're not helping your case with this one at all Tmo-chan~

@QuirkyAngel

Thank you for the tissue =). Family is always nice to see in RPs. Considering I know their story, it makes all that much more impactful. Even as much as Shingetsu is a stuck up prude for rejecting Bently who just wanted to hold her hand. It is cute to see this forming stuff between Lao and Makoto indeed  :smile10: . I can imagine she gets a scraped knee and Lao grudgingly offers to carry her on his back, bwahaha. I'd take  picture so fast! She just happened to ensnare his vulnerabilities *sigh*

As prevalent as it is in mainstream anime, jerkitude is not glorified here! Though having jerk characters is entirely acceptable.

But can you imagine Rudy trying to comprehend why Mizu transforms into a boatload of stuff when he just wants a hug. He holds her strongly by the hand and says in a deep voice, "Miizu. THere's no need to hide yourself darling. Be you. Because I love that woman just the way you are."

*faints*

lol. Jerkitude? Shin-chan's just been taught not to let a boy touch her so casually is all. She's a good girl^^

*tries to imagine it*

I think my brain is dying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back