Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

Double posting again White? You should really get some rest.

697917-bscap0058.jpg

You're about to deal with a white that's not tired.

Do I even wanna know why that is?

Up to you, but it's a good thing, KALIN.

If you could give me 1 million dollars it would be the best Christmas present ever.

The eye roll has me worried. 

Does Yona not like being in charge? 

Don't mind the eye roll. it's something I picked up from you

giphy.gif

And don't worry about Rudy... I will make sure he goes back to the chalk zone....

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

RUDY TABOOTIE!

Does Yona not like being in charge? 

I think she's a bit naive about it, the type that thinks the she could simply do this or that and make things better if she were in charge but will get a rude awakening when she actually is in charge of something.

You're about to deal with a white that's not tired.

Up to you, but it's a good thing, KALIN.

Don't mind the eye roll. it's something I picked up from you

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

RUDY TABOOTIE!

Is that so...? Then feel free to roll your eyes as much as you want^^

I think she's a bit naive about it, the type that thinks the she could simply do this or that and make things better if she were in charge but will get a rude awakening when she actually is in charge of something.

Character development is a great thing.

@hudhouse

The best way to deal with an immortal gelel warrior, if you've got special eyes, is to rip out his pretty glowing stones one tiny rock at a time >D

@IG42

Yeah Snorlax is...dangerous when actually moving. heh.

@hudhouse

The best way to deal with an immortal gelel warrior, if you've got special eyes, is to rip out his pretty glowing stones one tiny rock at a time >D

I a-ah..

:smile6:

too dere for me to say. sorry about that. maybe in a year or two.

let me tag lucem too.

@Lucem Tenebris

Don't mean to put you on the spot, but who is your favorite character or are you most curious about in the aftertstory. Granted not much was done compared to last RP but, from what you've seen so far?

4 hours ago, IG42 said:

ca9.gif

Disclaimer: This gif is in no way a statement about anyone's weight

...You SURE not Mizutsune right now? XD

4 hours ago, QuirkyAngel said:

@hudhouse

Oh... my next attack will just leave dust and ash. No worries!

This is the second time you've double-posted now. Would it be called a hat trick then?

Also, Excite is a pretty good song. Listening to it on repeat is helpful for retaining some modicum of Japanese during the Winterim.

??? I did not double post???

Ekisite. Ooh yes. Not bad. I personally listen to the OPs of anime as my music experimenting. Bonus points if it's been remixed

??? I did not double post???

Ekisite. Ooh yes. Not bad. I personally listen to the OPs of anime as my music experimenting. Bonus points if it's been remixed

Whatever you say, Orwell.

Here's the remix of Justiφ's, Kamen Rider Faiz's opening. The lyrics can be interpreted as being from the monsters' perspective.

And thus did the Sand Siblings end up in the same location. 

This may not end well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back