Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

@Lucem Tenebris

I totally forgot that Guzma was a Faller.

I would have liked to Xurkitree in some Team Skull gear to match with Guzma. I hope Stars deals with the Fallers, since they seem to be important with Pokémon exploring the multiverse.

let me tag lucem too.

@Lucem Tenebris

Don't mean to put you on the spot, but who is your favorite character or are you most curious about in the aftertstory. Granted not much was done compared to last RP but, from what you've seen so far?

They haven't shown up in the afterstory, but I'm curious about what happened with Orochimaru. Maru as well, since it wasn't revealed who she wanted to see.

I would have liked to Xurkitree in some Team Skull gear to match with Guzma. I hope Stars deals with the Fallers, since they seem to be important with Pokémon exploring the multiverse.

They haven't shown up in the afterstory, but I'm curious about what happened with Orochimaru. Maru as well, since it wasn't revealed who she wanted to see.

371.png

If Stars ends up being a sequel like B2W2, I'm hoping that we see our boy as a Bug Trial Captain or something. The obligatory Lillie follow-up would be nice as well, she truly is best girl. I could do without the multiverse implications - Anabel only muddles up the situation further. I could understand ORAS pretty well but Sun and Moon makes everything weird.

If Stars ends up being a sequel like B2W2, I'm hoping that we see our boy as a Bug Trial Captain or something. The obligatory Lillie follow-up would be nice as well, she truly is best girl. I could do without the multiverse implications - Anabel only muddles up the situation further. I could understand ORAS pretty well but Sun and Moon makes everything weird.

Having trials for all of the Z-Crystals would be nice. I'm hoping to see a trial for Mina, since having her hand over the crystal was a bit underwhelming, despite fitting her character. I'd only like to see multiverse stuff to get a better understanding of what's going on, since I'm not quite sure what timeline the games are following right now. Looker seems to be a Faller, based on his appearance in ORAS.

If Stars is a sequel, I wonder if they'll include the Sun and Moon protagonist as an NPC, or just reference them like in BW. If it's the former, I expect them to still have the same blank smile we see throughout the entire game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Having trials for all of the Z-Crystals would be nice. I'm hoping to see a trial for Mia, since having her hand over the crystal was a bit underwhelming, despite fitting her character. I'd only like to see multiverse stuff to get a better understanding of what's going on, since I'm not quite sure what timeline the games are following right now. Looker seems to be a Faller, based on his appearance in ORAS.

If Stars is a sequel, I wonder if they'll include the Sun and Moon protagonist as an NPC, or just reference them like in BW. If it's the former, I expect them to still have the same blank smile we see throughout the entire game.

It'll be the only reason I buy another Nintendo console because Custom Robo is dead. I'm really looking forward to whatever Necrozma has as an alternate forme.

dbe.jpg

It'll be the only reason I buy another Nintendo console because Custom Robo is dead. I'm really looking forward to whatever Necrozma has as an alternate forme.

I'd only buy a Switch for Stars. It also depends on what Nintendo chooses to do with the DS line. I'm not sure if they'll make the Switch their focus for home consoles and portables, or put out another system like the 3DS alongside it. 

1481763472538.png

Wow you always come with the crazy angles ha. =P. Yes i wonder who she was looking for. It's a shame we didn't get there my friend

I assumed it was some love interest, since that was a part of her CS. My guess was Shinsei.

I'd only buy a Switch for Stars. It also depends on what Nintendo chooses to do with the DS line. I'm not sure if they'll make the Switch their focus for home consoles and portables, or put out another system like the 3DS alongside it. 

View attachment 220712

I assumed it was some love interest, since that was a part of her CS. My guess was Shinsei.

It seems like the Switch is Nintendo's way of making their consoles relevant again - if the pricing is right and closer to the handheld price point it may do fairly well. I can see them continuing with the 3DS though - it's still widely popular and the only competition it experiences are mobile phone games. It's hard to compare them because Nintendo doesn't rely on micro transactions to my knowledge.

421.jpeg

Lao is officially my favorite genin.

:smile10:

???

Shiina_cutie.gif

And thus did the Sand Siblings end up in the same location. 

This may not end well.

Hopefully not as bad as Nao's reaction when/if he finds out Shingetsu stole Samehada. 

@Lucem Tenebris

Last Chiaki saw Orochimaru, he gave Hanuka the curse mark then ran away <.<

I doubt Maruorochi would be looking for Shinsei. His departure from Tanigakure wasn't exactly...pleasant...

Orochimaru escapes. Kabuto explains vague evil plot. Something along those lines. Either way, Chiaki lets Kabuto go, has no desire to chase after Orochimaru, and brings Haruka back to Kiri along with the rest of her team and Gabriel. Mission is completed.

Yeah, there was suppose to be a ending to that where Haruto finds out via a Kiri agent (Hanuka's teacher who was sent to retrieve Haruto around the same time) and goes to kill Orochimaru, suffering some wounds as he does.  

Yeah, there was suppose to be a ending to that where Haruto finds out via a Kiri agent (Hanuka's teacher who was sent to retrieve Haruto around the same time) and goes to kill Orochimaru, suffering some wounds as he does.  

Kill Orochimaru, huh?

That sounds more like Haruto's Gaiden than Hanuka's Gaiden. Chiaki isn't the type to prioritize chasing a Sanin over the safety of the genins he's in charge of nor the completion of the mission. With Orochimaru gone, and Kabuto explaining that he's keeping an eye on the Snake Sanin, Chiaki's response would be to remove his blade from Kabuto's neck, thank the man for his info, and bring Hanuka back to the rest of the group(on his flying wolf) so that they can all return to Kirigakure. If you want to write Haruto vs Orochimaru, feel free to do so, but Chiaki's part is done.      

View attachment 220712

Heh> Lucem. I will never spill the secret. Unless you wanna guess where she is right now and throw a character there. And ROFL. It's persian's birthday???

@QuirkyAngel

5Pi8If1.gif

And I agree. Lao ain't so bad.

@TheScarecrow

Yo

@GasMaskie

Lol. She said his shirt will get all stretched out  :smile9:

Not sure how I should go with lao attempting to punch me in the face.

No worries, a full counter will do.

@White Masquerade

1481950695142.jpg

This still manages to amuse me after all this time.

Yo, manga gets me so irritated sometimes. They need to make manga like books where people can actually write out what they originally wanted. I'm gonna give the author the benefit of the doubt here and blame editor, considering theres the Boruto anime coming >_>

Not sure how I should go with lao attempting to punch me in the face.

No worries, a full counter will do.

You =/= Sengun, don't forget that.

And there's nothing to counter. Lao already left O.o

Every day is Persian's birthday.

Also, a Boruto anime was just announced a while ago.

Lol. I relly wish I understood the lore behind these pictures but I'm fine just laughing at them. And sooooooooooo not interested in a Boruto anime. Thank goodness this will be done so we don't have to include their probably ridiculous additions to the lore. Like robots, 4 new previously undiscovered legendary eyes stronger than the Rinnegan, and large spaceships to travel different dimensions in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back