Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

Yeah, Io Flemming vs Daryl Lorenz. Even more bad blood between them since Io introduces himself by popping a cap in the head of one of Daryl's friends, jettisoning the corpse into space, and then hijacking said friend's Dom. Io is addicted to the thrill of fighting so he keeps going after Daryl who's a notorious sniper ace.

=P Well I at least hoped you enjoyed it?

Yeah, Io Flemming vs Daryl Lorenz. Even more bad blood between them since Io introduces himself by popping a cap in the head of one of Daryl's friends, jettisoning the corpse into space, and then hijacking said friend's Dom. Io is addicted to the thrill of fighting so he keeps going after Daryl who's a notorious sniper ace.

Yeahh I saw episode 1 & 2 and saw that intro. At some point I plan to go back and watch it all since it keeps up good ratings. I'll never turn down a good story, specially in GUNDAM.

Haha. You don't know what you're talking about. I think I know Soma better than you do. Of course he wants to be happy and he's going to be  :smile4: . And no worries about your schedule.

It's a sad fact of life, White. Making a person happy is 100x harder than making a person sad.

I thought that line was more fitting for the Land of Tea, since it was born from the Void with Tainan as its leader, who came from his mother. The lines of being new and fearful also didn't seem to suit a lot of the lands, since places like the Land of Earth were equal in power with others due to possession of the Tailed Beasts in their early days. I went with a bunch of possible solutions, such as using the steps along with the world map in the overview, but decided to not focus on the right answer, since neither of my characters would have been able to solve it.

I also focused on the 1st paragraph, since numbers wasn't my forte. Pretty much ignored the shift cipher=P 

Bigger and bigger this once small land would rise; high enough soon into the sky to become one of the great lights that eclipsed all others.

^That part made me think it was one of the great 5 nation lands.

And so it began to dull. Its shades became dark and colorless.

^But it was this line that made me think Land of Fire. In the last rp, parts of the Land of Fire were taken over by Kakureyami and became the Land of Darkness. There's also the fact that Konoha is still covered in darkness. I thought Tainan was going to make a dramatic show fixing the village after 15 years, rename it the Land of Uxn, and make it a beacon of peace, etc, etc. Would be the smart thing to do if he wanted to make allies of the citizens of Konohagakure.     

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to tear you a new one for teasing me later. Watch your PM box

licking_lips_gif__by_saikka-d3hyimd.gif

@White Masquerade

I never thought I'd live to see this day.

We finally have a release date and a title for Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0. 

YOU CAN (NOT) REVERSE.

I just love the titles they chose for their movies. They're simply unique. Whether or not it's going to be a masterpiece is debatable, especially since 3.0 is already divisive by itself.

It's a sad fact of life, White. Making a person happy is 100x harder than making a person sad.

I also focused on the 1st paragraph, since numbers wasn't my forte. Pretty much ignored the shift cipher=P 

Bigger and bigger this once small land would rise; high enough soon into the sky to become one of the great lights that eclipsed all others.

^That part made me think it was one of the great 5 nation lands.

And so it began to dull. Its shades became dark and colorless.

^But it was this line that made me think Land of Fire. In the last rp, parts of the Land of Fire were taken over by Kakureyami and became the Land of Darkness. There's also the fact that Konoha is still covered in darkness. I thought Tainan was going to make a dramatic show fixing the village after 15 years, rename it the Land of Uxn, and make it a beacon of peace, etc, etc. Would be the smart thing to do if he wanted to make allies of the citizens of Konohagakure.     

Quirk, no it's not. Good food, love, and a deep massage is all anyone needs to be happy. Soma is literally being given everything he wants. He's just a childish prude...IMO.

And I don't think it'd be smart to rename Baihua's land and village, lol. Not very smart at all.

@GasMaskie

LOL. You're so ewww. I forgot you enjoyed that T_T. I've never seen Evangelion before =/. I know it's about big robots though. Is that remastered or something?

Quirk, no it's not. Good food, love, and a deep massage is all anyone needs to be happy. Soma is literally being given everything he wants. He's just a childish prude...IMO.

And I don't think it'd be smart to rename Baihua's land and village, lol. Not very smart at all.

@GasMaskie

LOL. You're so ewww. I forgot you enjoyed that T_T. I've never seen Evangelion before =/. I know it's about big robots though. Is that remastered or something?

It's a deconstruction of Super Robot shows though the EVA units are more Ultraman than mecha. The Rebuild movies are basically retelling the series and by the third the plot has gone off the rails. The animation is all new and enhanced.

Yes. But it's much easier to insult someone and ruin their day. Making someone happy requires work.

I suppose you're right =P

Ok so who's free at the moment?

Define free.

IC not on a team.

What happens to Team 6 and Team 2 is dependent on Yoshinori's response. If Yoshinori refuses and continues with team 2, asking Dai Dai is an option, since she's professed her desire to leave team 6. Though that would leave Nao and Jun without a third member.

Nao and Jun are open for discussion and willing to split if necessary, since neither believe that failing together is a good idea. Jun cares less about the exam than Nao does.

Team Tora seems to be waiting on their third member. Depending on if Rokoriko manages to lose her shark and make it to the beach, trying to take one of their members is an option...   

I've no idea what's going on with the Lao-Makoto-Sengun Team...but I doubt Makoto's happy with either of her teammates atm. Especially Maki/Sengun.  

Finally, there's Soyoka. No one said Soyoka couldn't participate in the second stage if asked =)  

It's a deconstruction of Super Robot shows though the EVA units are more Ultraman than mecha. The Rebuild movies are basically retelling the series and by the third the plot has gone off the rails. The animation is all new and enhanced.

So it's better to watch the moves than the show?

Yes. But it's much easier to insult someone and ruin their day. Making someone happy requires work.

I suppose you're right =P

Define free.

If I gave you 1 million dollars right now, I would make you happy Quirk? All I have to do is give you a suitcase full of money. Not too hard to move my hand.

@IG42

You see this is what happens when you ask for a post, friend.

So it's better to watch the moves than the show?

If I gave you 1 million dollars right now, I would make you happy Quirk? All I have to do is give you a suitcase full of money. Not too hard to move my hand.

@IG42

You see this is what happens when you ask for a post, friend.

The show is better, the movies are all flash and no substance for the most part.

The show is better, the movies are all flash and no substance for the most part.

Urgh. Back of the list then >.P

Alsoo, it has been a really weak week, we should back to shape this weekend. I have a Rudy post ( 9_9 ) here and I believe Nori-kun will be posted at that time as well. That means two, TWO big parts to the story going down in ONE weekend. It doesn't get any better than that in a detailed roleplay.

Look for the final Genin posts tomorrow! That means Team Mio, Spear, Ninigi and Lao Biwa.

@Kalin Scarlet

I have no words for Kazuma. He made me laugh though so that's good.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alsoo, it has been a really weak week, we should back to shape this weekend. I have a Rudy post ( 9_9 ) here and I believe Nori-kun will be posted at that time as well. That means two, TWO big parts to the story going down in ONE weekend. It doesn't get any better than that in a detailed roleplay.

Look for the final Genin posts tomorrow! That means Team Mio, Spear, Ninigi and Lao Biwa.

@Kalin Scarlet

Double posting again White? You should really get some rest.

@Kalin Scarlet

Do I even wanna know why that is?

If you could give me 1 million dollars it would be the best Christmas present ever.

@Kalin Scarlet

The eye roll has me worried. 

A two liner that puts my character in charge?

Does Yona not like being in charge? 

7 hours ago, White Masquerade said:

@Kalin Scarlet

And don't worry about Rudy... I will make sure he goes back to the chalk zone....

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back