Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

Im good, well now anyways, I wont be on for long I have a final tomorrow, but just stopped by to say hi to everyone. I wasn't up to role playing these past couple months, so please forgive me, I'll likely be spectating this roleplay for a bit now seeing as its probably gone too far ahead to join.  

Im good, well now anyways, I wont be on for long I have a final tomorrow, but just stopped by to say hi to everyone. I wasn't up to role playing these past couple months, so please forgive me, I'll likely be spectating this roleplay for a bit now seeing as its probably gone too far ahead to join.  

No problem. Good luck with the final. This finishes at the end of the month so up to you whether you want to jump back in or not.

Lol. People still talk T_T

Really don't want this to end... but so close to the dead line...

upotte-05-ar18-ichihachi-shocked-disgusted-fear.jpg

YOU SAID WHAT??

Can you please explain this to me? Tell me what this means.

@QuirkyAngel

Oh jeez, I'm so embarrassed. Why do you have to bring up that best boy fantasy, lol. I think I talk too much for my own good. Oh I appreciate it Quirk, you want me to lavish wonderful words on you too? I'll do it, just let me know. But wow haha. Is it that obvious? Daradei and Baihua? You are right on the money.

Ofc Sumire doesn't trust men and Chiaki is straight. Still won't stop Ja from doing his thing.  :smile3:

Not particularly. I don't like getting embarrassed either =P

If Ja keeps doing his thing, I don't imagine his wife will be very happy.

@TheScarecrow

Hello.

@GasMaskie

I don't know much about RWBY, but I enjoyed reading your Fate quest. A glossary sounds like a good idea for newcomers.

@clarinetti

Wow. I can honestly feel Makoto's frustration and pain. Normally I keep away from feeling for characters IC, but damn, Makoto has got it rough. I think out of all the characters here besides Raina. =/. I can't say good things are on the way for her but her actions have definitely not gone unnoticed.

1 hour ago, White Masquerade said:

No, no explain this part:

I don't want the rp to end

I don't understand what this means. Why did you say it?

Because of the Dead line?

1 hour ago, White Masquerade said:

No problem. Good luck with the final. This finishes at the end of the month so up to you whether you want to jump back in or not.

I CANT LOVE YOU IDIOTS WHO MAKE AMAZING STORIES?!

Last edited by a moderator:
@GasMaskie

Wow. What special things can his GUNDAM do? I see something with green and orange particles  :smile10:

@hudhouse

Why do you want it to continue is what I'm asking. Is there something in particular you like about this or what we did? I really would like to hear your answer Hudhouse, no jokes.

Just now, White Masquerade said:

@GasMaskie

Wow. What special things can his GUNDAM do? I see something with green and orange particles  :smile10:

@hudhouse

Why do you want it to continue is what I'm asking. Is there something in particular you like about this or what we did? I really would like to hear your answer Hudhouse, no jokes.

Just at our current pace and with the lengths of how both are going on.. this feels more like a PREQUAL to another story instead of an epilog.

Plus, it looks like the entire situation won't get done for a good bit... which might take longer than we have in my eyes

@GasMaskie

@hudhouse

This is the end-game equipment of the G-Self. The Perfect Pack it has on right now is the sum of all the other packs he wore in the series. The G-Self's Photon Armor changes colors to indicate different modes - red is assault and black is torque. Those photon torpedoes are made of antimatter or something, they're used for clearing out entire waves of mooks. The omnidirectional laser is basically the feat from Gurren Lagann where they fired a laser that hit all points in space. It's also got some sort of I-Field System based on the Reflector Pack that can also absorb beams and convert them into energy. It's also got the distinction of being the only Gundam that was not trashed by the Turn A - G-Reco actually takes place after that series.

Speaking of Turn A, here's the mustachioed Gundam at its full potential. The single most powerful unit in the Gundam franchise and the one responsible for converging AU and UC by literally killing everything.

Just at our current pace and with the lengths of how both are going on.. this feels more like a PREQUAL to another story instead of an epilog.

Plus, it looks like the entire situation won't get done for a good bit... which might take longer than we have in my eyes

I see. The reason it feels like a prequel is because the plot going on right now could last another 2-3 months. Were you looking to get everything done? You weren't put off by the story?

Just now, White Masquerade said:

I see. The reason it feels like a prequel is because the plot going on right now could last another 2-3 months. Were you looking to get everything done? You weren't put off by the story?

Eh, whatever floats everyone's boat. I understand it has to end, its just a really cool story and I just really like RPing with ya guys. This thing has been going on since   April 20, 2015. We are closing in at year 3 of this thing technically! As I said, I get it has to be over with at some time... just I really like how things are.

The story is engrossing, it doesn't put me off! Death, bloodshed, family and trials are all part of a neat story. there are bumps but eh, with how many people we have where wouldn't there be bumps?

Dude if I could get everything done that I wanted, this RP would last bloody YEARS. Give and take, ya know?

Eh, whatever floats everyone's boat. I understand it has to end, its just a really cool story and I just really like RPing with ya guys. This thing has been going on since   April 20, 2015. We are closing in at year 3 of this thing technically! As I said, I get it has to be over with at some time... just I really like how things are.

The story is engrossing, it doesn't put me off! Death, bloodshed, family and trials are all part of a neat story. there are bumps but eh, with how many people we have where wouldn't there be bumps?

Dude if I could get everything done that I wanted, this RP would last bloody YEARS. Give and take, ya know?

Lol. Give and take? It's going to take a lot to give years. I appreciate the answer Hudhouse. I will keep it in mind. I was under the impression things were getting weird.

@GasMaskie

Now that is good video composition. I felt the eeriness of that thing. I did read about the Turn A doing something wild, but forgot the details =/

Lol. Give and take? It's going to take a lot to give years. I appreciate the answer Hudhouse. I will keep it in mind. I was under the impression things were getting weird.

@GasMaskie

Now that is good video composition. I felt the eeriness of that thing. I did read about the Turn A doing something wild, but forgot the details =/

At full power, the Turn A's beam rifle has the output of a colony laser. The Moonlight Butterfly nanomachine swarm also spans the distance from Earth to Jupiter. It's capable of instantaneous teleportation. Black History refers to the concept that no matter what Gundam series, they all converge into the occurrence of the Turn A showing up and completely wiping out all technology. It basically sends them back to the stone age. Kira "Jesus" Yamato in the Strike Freedom? Dead. Setsuna F. Seiei in the Qan[T] after ELS assimilation? Dead. Domon Kasshu in the God Gundam? Dead. The Turn A is the endpoint of all Gundam timelines. The only survivors were on the moon - Black History basically wiped humanity's progress back to the 1900s by the start of the Turn A show.

Turn A also has the best openings in the franchise. Syd Mead(!) was the designer of the Turn A Gundam as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back