Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

@White Masquerade

Oh, heh. Just realized that I've reassembled Team Edison (Karna, Edison, Helena). My priority after getting Swimsuit Scathach leveled is Rama since he's a really great Saber. Afterwards, Helena will be next on my list. Also, the summoned version of Tristan you get is the normal, nice one. Here's his translated My Room lines:

1. "Knight of the Round Table, Tristan. Responding in accordance with your summons. I pray that I shall be useful to you. Your orders, Master.”

2. “Master. Fate is a cruel thing. Be that as it may, those who do not journey will surely not grasp victory.”

3. “Yes. You are righteous as a human being, and so for as long as you are my Master, I will serve you.”

4. “Once, I have been arrogant enough to abandon my Lord, so please do not put too much trust in me…”

5. “Love can deceive people. Even though I know that, I am not able to resist it.”

6. “My hatred for disrespectful words are more than I could bear…! For example, to spout such a scathing parting remark about how someone doesn’t understand people’s hearts, is…!”

7. “Holy Grail? If my former King has a wish, I would like to grant it.”

8. “Yes, Master. What do you require of me?”

9. seem exhausted. You should take some rest.”

10. “For my former country that was about to enter a war, there was once a King who stood alone to restore its peace.”

11. “The so-called King of Knights, without resting either her body or her heart, continued to fight for peace. Everyone around her, including me, thought that was how a King should be.”

12. “However, I made a mistake. A fatal mistake. Master, I shall not make such a mistake again. I will fight and endure hardships together with you.”

13. “Ah…it can’t be…that King of Knights is…! N, no, it’s nothing. Even that person would not want to see someone disgraceful as myself. Please don’t worry about it…” (if have Arturia)

14. “Oh, if it isn’t Lancelot. Let’s have an elegant conversation on forbidden love once again. …? For some reason it feels like I’m being watched…” (if have Lancelot Saber)

Last edited by a moderator:
@White Masquerade

Oh, heh. Just realized that I've reassembled Team Edison (Karna, Edison, Helena). My priority after getting Swimsuit Scathach leveled is Rama since he's a really great Saber. Afterwards, Helena will be next on my list. Also, the summoned version of Tristan you get is the normal, nice one. Here's his translated My Room lines:

The remorse is strong with this one *googly eyes*

His remorse comes from him abandoning Artoria (I think there might have been a scene with this in Fate/Zero or Lancelot's consultation room). I ended up rolling and got Gawain though. 

Poor Gasman. Gawain an't so bad though. He is a loyal bodyguard right?

@Tekigami

@Stickdom

@Miyuki

@clarinetti

@Lies

@Kiyoko Tomoe

@Pequeno Burraidh

@Drumonkey

@Lucem Tenebris

@hudhouse

@Brook

@GasMaskie

@TheScarecrow

@Strawberry Preserves

@Edward Valentine

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

@IG42

@QuirkyAngel

Character Sign-Ups for the 2nd RP are now open. If you have any questions, please let me know. If you are no longer interested, please let me know so I can delete you out of here! For those of you who were in the 1st RP, you can transfer over your character to this one. For new people, you may only create 2 characters. Every one you make after that, MUST be an NPC.

The Player Character & Non-Player Character Threads can be found here:

https://www.rpnation.com/forum/2374-the-characters/

@Tekigami

@Stickdom

@Miyuki

@clarinetti

@Lies

@Kiyoko Tomoe

@Pequeno Burraidh

@Drumonkey

@Lucem Tenebris

@hudhouse

@Brook

@GasMaskie

@TheScarecrow

@Strawberry Preserves

@Edward Valentine

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

@IG42

@QuirkyAngel

Character Sign-Ups for the 2nd RP are now open. If you have any questions, please let me know. If you are no longer interested, please let me know so I can delete you out of here! For those of you who were in the 1st RP, you can transfer over your character to this one. For new people, you may only create 2 characters. Every one you make after that, MUST be an NPC.

You sexy for this. c:

@Pepe

Not sure...if you want a tag or not, but sign ups are open if you were looking to join. If not, please disregard.

Onee-Chan, you're missing a side to this RP... Then agan, not that anybody'd really know about it because nobody cares for them, but there do happen to be dragon/spirit peoples who are now involved in stuff thanks to Kanami's rude possessing of her own descendant, Kokoro.

Also, I'm assuming I'll still have to keep one of my three characters as an NPC assuming I don't make a new character...? Also, are we going to discuss at any point what's become of Shinobu and Nanko's realized love over the past decade or so?

Also, I'm kinda thinkin' of reserving that Five-Tails spot, though what for is a little secret at the moment.

@Tekigami

@Stickdom

@Miyuki

@clarinetti

@Lies

@Kiyoko Tomoe

@Pequeno Burraidh

@Drumonkey

@Lucem Tenebris

@hudhouse

@Brook

@GasMaskie

@TheScarecrow

@Strawberry Preserves

@Edward Valentine

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

@IG42

@QuirkyAngel

Next Generation of the swordsmen is to find their way ,are you ready white?! 

@Tekigami

@Stickdom

@Miyuki

@clarinetti

@Lies

@Kiyoko Tomoe

@Pequeno Burraidh

@Drumonkey

@Lucem Tenebris

@hudhouse

@Brook

@GasMaskie

@TheScarecrow

@Strawberry Preserves

@Edward Valentine

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

@IG42

@QuirkyAngel

Woooo, gonna transfer Anpan! And make one new character. owo (excitement) 

I find my lack of notifications for this RP disturbing, given I'm following it and have been mentioned a few times. I've a collab I'm doing tonight, or am about to do right now, but will be working on and finishing up that final post.

You know the one.

@White Masquerade

Depends on what kind of your character you're making. uwu 

Well I have my ideas thought out of my clan, but whenever white finished doing whatever they're doing I'll discuss with them about it. But majority of my character idea is asura tepes who's from the ons series. So if it's a no go expect changes, but if its acceptable than get ready for some fun. 

My current idea for my clan is that they're particularly human, demon hybrid with a pinch of vampire traits from their ancestors. Who only a few were involved in the tainan army experiments. My character being one of them who experimented on. 

@Tekigami

@Stickdom

@Miyuki

@clarinetti

@Lies

@Kiyoko Tomoe

@Pequeno Burraidh

@Drumonkey

@Lucem Tenebris

@hudhouse

@Brook

@GasMaskie

@TheScarecrow

@Strawberry Preserves

@Edward Valentine

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

@IG42

@QuirkyAngel

I hope to turn that "almost" to a "definitely"

Haven't watched Naruto in like 2 months so here goes nothing

Well I have my ideas thought out of my clan, but whenever white finished doing whatever they're doing I'll discuss with them about it. But majority of my character idea is asura tepes who's from the ons series. So if it's a no go expect changes, but if its acceptable than get ready for some fun. 

My current idea for my clan is that they're particularly human, demon hybrid with a pinch of vampire traits from their ancestors. Who only a few were involved in the tainan army experiments. My character being one of them who experimented on. 

Ahh, I was planning on making a member of the Kurama clan, with their kekkai genkai of extremely strong genjutsu prowess. Physically affecting their bodies through only genjutsu, for example. He can also induce his kekkai genkai on himself to produce effects. While using paintings like Yakuma Kurama makes it easier for him, he is able to use his kekkai genkai on his own. He's suffering from a sickness though, and as such is physically weak. 

He wants to specialize in taijutsu, despite that. It's his dream. To be the next Maito Guy. 

@Lies

The Kakureyami do exist.

@Kiyoko Tomoe

Yes we shall get into Shinobu and Nanko's hot love soon enough. Correct, one of the characters would have to be NPC. If more than one person wants the 5-tails, their characters will have to hunt and fight for it  :x . As for dragons...=(

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

Are YOU ready? You're gonna get your socks knocked of Kinzu. You better have shoes on.

@Strawberry Preserves

Apanini is back on the menu! Thought it was gonna go away for the season.

@Pequeno Burraidh

No problem, take your time.

@Brook

Do your best Brook. We don't judge here. If anyone does, tell on them. and LOL. I was thinking what were you talking about but now I remember. Go for it. Turn that almost into a definitely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back