Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

Yeah, i'm gonna keep the female trend for Han but I'm on the fence for Yasa child may just be two females once more. I found a good aging picture for girls thus far ,no male genin have caught my fancy yet. 

I'm caught between a male and female character for Chiaki/Han's kid...cause I've got ideas for both. Though I'll probably do male cause you're making the female.

And a Kakureyami character. Cause I want to make a Kakureyami character xD

My guess would be five, since the average number of children per household is 2.5. I think only two pairings in this RP survived.

My guess would be five, since the average number of children per household is 2.5. I think only two pairings in this RP survived.

Haruto has a kid. Yasashii is going to have kid(s) apparently.

Shinsei might have a kid depending on how upset he's feeling. The guy's rather impulsive...and returning to Eien no Yoru to drink himself sick after seeing his gf vanish(presumably dead) and his other friend die in a fight against Jinan. That's on top of losing the use of his chakra. He doesn't even have a home to return to since Ame got destroyed and he got banished from Tani. My poor child...

Shinsei might have a kid depending on how upset he's feeling. The guy's rather impulsive...and returning to Eien no Yoru to drink himself sick after seeing his gf vanish(presumably dead) and his other friend die in a fight against Jinan. That's on top of losing the use of his chakra. He doesn't even have a home to return to since Ame got destroyed and he got banished from Tani. My poor child...

Hook him up with Soba!

@QuirkyAngel

In the words of my friend @Scheani I am now screaming internally. I see your chakra questions were answered, so nothing there.

@Brook

Lmfao Brook. Do you even know what your name is? Do you remember where you live? Why is your avatar so ugly/creepy-looking.

@Lucem Tenebris

Many thanks to you.

@hudhouse

Sage Mode is for looooooosers! The special eyes are where it's at! Rinne, Shari, Byaaaaakugan! We totally need to have a fight between the 3 eyes, so we can finally settle the debate. Byakugan all the way! 8-trigrams whatever palms is my all time favorite move in Naruto ever.

Well, well, sounds fine to me. Looks like Shinsei got what he deserved. All is right in the world today.

@Pequeno Burraidh

Hello Pequeno. Will you be starting or shall I start things?

Do you even know what your name is? Do you remember where you live? Why is your avatar so ugly/creepy-looking.

9d83h5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Do 

We 

Have...

An IC rivalry? I could get behind Brook Vs IG in the exams 

@QuirkyAngel

I know, I know, I'm so sorry. You just know which things to do to bring out the Tsun. I am glad you're interested in making Kakureyami by the way. I should have the humans done soon, so I can post a sloppy interest check, then finally open up the CS thread

Do 

We 

Have...

An IC rivalry? I could get behind Brook Vs IG in the exams 

@QuirkyAngel

I know, I know, I'm so sorry. You just know which things to do to bring out the Tsun. I am glad you're interested in making Kakureyami by the way. I should have the humans done soon, so I can post a sloppy interest check, then finally open up the CS thread

I don't actually. Though knowing you, I guessing it's one of the Chiaki comments I made. Or something written in the gaiden ^_^

Now that the Kakureyami are no longer the antagonists of the story, it should be interesting to play a Kakureyami. Plus, I get to interact in a friendly manner with some of the more amusing npcs, including Ja and Wunan. Raven too, of course (though she's not an npc)

I don't actually. Though knowing you, I guessing it's one of the Chiaki comments I made. Or something written in the gaiden ^_^

Now that the Kakureyami are no longer the antagonists of the story, it should be interesting to play a Kakureyami. Plus, I get to interact in a friendly manner with some of the more amusing npcs, including Ja and Wunan. Raven too, of course (though she's not an npc)

*Zips lips* You're so bad to me.

It would be nice playing the villains right???? I think it's a really cool dynamic. Now you get to be the one hunted and feeling wronged.

@GasMaskie

It would be nice playing the villains right???? I think it's a really cool dynamic. Now you get to be the one hunted and feeling wronged.

@GasMaskie

silly folks,their are no heros just lesser evils . Though i have question/comment weren't the Kages just simple human,and that they had great power over the ninja villages that settle on their land. Using the ninja as killing tools when they needed to ? 

@GasMaskie

lol. White. You sound bitter :P

silly folks,their are no heros just lesser evils . Though i have question/comment weren't the Kages just simple human,and that they had great power over the ninja villages that settle on their land. Using the ninja as killing tools when they needed to ? 

If you mean the Daimyos, then yes they were.

The Kages of the ninja villages have always been, as far as I've seen, extraordinarily powerful

Users who are viewing this thread

Back