Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

Breaking a young maiden's heart isn't either  ^_^

Daradei isn't the only heart Chiaki's broken with his decisions. Hana-chan liked him too. She'll be making an appearance in Shinsei's Gaiden and will have a more prominent role in Knights. I've found her theme song :D  

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, this is a question for those knowledgeable in Naruto lore. Given that Chiaki''s the reincarnate of Asura and awoke special chakra, but does not have the power of the bijuus within him, does he still have access to the truth seeking balls? Flight? Chakra arms?  I'm reading the wiki to determine what powers he should and shouldn't have in Gaiden, but I'm unsure how to proceed without breaking Naruto lore...  

Okay, this is a question for those knowledgeable in Naruto lore. Given that Chiaki''s the reincarnate of Asura and awoke special chakra, but does not have the power of the bijuus within him, does he still have access to the truth seeking balls? Flight? Chakra arms?  I'm reading the wiki to determine what powers he should and shouldn't have in Gaiden, but I'm unsure how to proceed without breaking Naruto lore...  

The special chakra has been seen in 4 people IC

Naruto, Sasuke, Madara and Hashirama 

By itself, all it means is that the user has MUCH more chakra than normal, and for Asura specifically a longer life expectancy than normal

So, natural talent at Yang release / Medical (This is suggested when Narutos chakra cloak was on, nature grew around him. And how all of the Uzumaki have above average durability), while Indra would have a natural talent at Yin release / Genjutsu

Otherwise, you get nothing in the slightest

For example, this - http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Six_Paths_Senjutsu

All of the jutsu you said came from the Sage of Six Path's chakra mixed in with Sage Mode.

So your options to unlock this are to gain the Six Paths Chakra

How to gain it - 

Hagoromo or Hamura directly

by combining the chakra of Hagoromo's sons — Indra and Asura — to form the Rinnegan

or by becoming the jinchūriki of the Ten-Tails

I highlighted the one that is the easiest for you to do. The reason Nagato never gained Truth-Seeking Balls is that he never got Sage Mode. If he did, he could have! So, you need to find someone IC who is related to Indra / A powerful Uchiha

The special chakra has been seen in 4 people IC

Naruto, Sasuke, Madara and Hashirama 

By itself, all it means is that the user has MUCH more chakra than normal, and for Asura specifically a longer life expectancy than normal

So, natural talent at Yang release / Medical (This is suggested when Narutos chakra cloak was on, nature grew around him. And how all of the Uzumaki have above average durability), while Indra would have a natural talent at Yin release / Genjutsu

Otherwise, you get nothing in the slightest

For example, this - http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Six_Paths_Senjutsu

All of the jutsu you said came from the Sage of Six Path's chakra mixed in with Sage Mode.

So your options to unlock this are to gain the Six Paths Chakra

How to gain it - 

Hagoromo or Hamura directly

by combining the chakra of Hagoromo's sons — Indra and Asura — to form the Rinnegan

or by becoming the jinchūriki of the Ten-Tails

I highlighted the one that is the easiest for you to do. The reason Nagato never gained Truth-Seeking Balls is that he never got Sage Mode. If he did, he could have! So, you need to find someone IC who is related to Indra / A powerful Uchiha

Hm, interesting. Chiaki does have yang as one of his chakra natures and did learn medical ninjutsu so him being a reincarnate of Asura is ironically fitting. Course, he also has Yin :P  

Hagoromo already gave it to Chiaki directly in the rp. Or rather indirectly. Via magical near death dream, which @TheScarecrow could explain more. I just went along with it. He also got the 3 tails and the 4 tails implanted in him(which nearly killed him if not for Jinan killing the 3 tails) and a link(?) to the 8 tails and the 5 tail's chakra...so now I'm figuring out how to proceed since (in my mind at least) the 8 tails and the 5 tails have no reason to continue helping Chiaki. The only reason Chiaki got an easy power boost was that Hagoromo told them to help save the Ninja world. Obviously that's no longer relevant... 

If Chiaki still has Hagoromo's chakra, he should be able to use those abilities upon learning Sage Mode, which he seems to be on the path of already. Like it was mentioned before, the Truth Seeking balls come from Senjutsu amplified by Six Paths Chakra, or becoming the Ten Tails' Jinchūriki.

If Chiaki still has Hagoromo's chakra, he should be able to use those abilities upon learning Sage Mode, which he seems to be on the path of already. Like it was mentioned before, the Truth Seeking balls come from Senjutsu amplified by Six Paths Chakra, or becoming the Ten Tails' Jinchūriki.

Heh, then we'll have at least two sage mode users hmm?

If Chiaki chooses to become a Wolf Sage, the Senjutsu users would be him, Mizutsune, and Kouki, who also possesses Six Paths Chakra.

Got it. Thanks:) I'm just deciding which of his abilities I should axe from Chiaki's cs now that the war's done.

Does having affinity with all five natures mentioned in the wiki come from chakra of the bijuus or Hagoromo's chakra?

Heh, then we'll have at least two sage mode users hmm?

You have no idea how many sage mode users where in this rp prior to the end. It was crazy. Chiaki was horribly underpowered before he got his power up <_<  

Even then I didn't consider him the most powerful character.

Got it. Thanks:) I'm just deciding which of his abilities I should axe from Chiaki's cs now that the war's done.

Does having affinity with all five natures mentioned in the wiki come from chakra of the bijuus or Hagoromo's chakra?

I couldn't find anything under the Six Path's section on the wiki for gaining affinity when it comes to all five natures, but it seems to be suggested for Yin and Yang. 

Kouki does? When?

I

Kurama gained the Six Paths Chakra from Naruto due to their link. The same happened with Kouki after they were able to fully sync near the end, but it went in the opposite direction.

I couldn't find anything under the Six Path's section on the wiki for gaining affinity when it comes to all five natures, but it seems to be suggested for Yin and Yang. 

Kurama gained the Six Paths Chakra from Naruto due to their link. The same happened with Kouki after they were able to fully sync near the end, but it went in the opposite direction.

It's in the overview:

The user also gains complete control of all five basic nature transformations and Yin–Yang Release.[3]

I see...it's a pity that Kurama died. I looked forward to seeing a nice Kouki =(

Ah, I see. Thanks.

Kurama's death didn't change too many of my plans for the Gaidens. Only his attitude will be different. What he planned to say to Chiaki likely won't be voiced.

It's not very important. If they meet in a Gaiden, it could be something of interest, but not much else.

K. That's two Chiaki Gaiden's down. Shinsei needs some love~

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

Chiaki appreciates Han's concern, but the mission has to be done solo. It's an exam to test his aptitude as a Jonin. Naturally S-ranked. If he's caught getting outside help, he'll get disqualified for cheating :P   

K. That's two Chiaki Gaiden's down. Shinsei needs some love~

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

Chiaki appreciates Han's concern, but the mission has to be done solo. It's an exam to test his aptitude as a Jonin. Naturally S-ranked. If he's caught getting outside help, he'll get disqualified for cheating :P   

It can't be helped then ,for now at least Han will just have to bite her tongue and wait for a victorious Chiaki to appear ?

It can't be helped then ,for now at least Han will just have to bite her tongue and wait for a victorious Chiaki to appear ?

Contrary to what White wishes, Han and Chiaki do have children so he has to have succeeded in his mission ^_^  

Are you making a boy or a girl character for Knights?

Contrary to what White wishes, Han and Chiaki do have children so he has to have succeeded in his mission ^_^  

Are you making a boy or a girl character for Knights?

Yeah, i'm gonna keep the female trend for Han but I'm on the fence for Yasa child may just be two females once more. I found a good aging picture for girls thus far ,no male genin have caught my fancy yet. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back