Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

I thought those were part of Knights?

NtsVTwH.gif

What.

That's what I said though. To skip the exams and learn about them in Knights.

To skip the exams in Knights and learn about them in Knights.

NtsVTwH.gif

What.

confused-reaction-gif.gif

I'm sorry...come again?

Last edited by a moderator:
NtsVTwH.gif

What.

So skip the exams and learn about junk from someone else instead?

So skip the exams and learn about junk from someone else instead?

Chiaki will be 32 when the chuunin exams starts...he's not taking the exam. He might be there to help the kids of Kiri with the training...or he might watch the exam...cause it's an international peace thing, but he has no reason to participate. May as well have him learn junk from others ^_^  

Chiaki will be 32 when the chuunin exams starts...he's not taking the exam. He might be there to help the kids of Kiri with the training...or he might watch the exam...cause it's an international peace thing, but he has no reason to participate. May as well have him learn junk from others ^_^  

Yes that would go down well.

"Oh the incarnation of one of the sons (let's face it the other isn't going to turn up) of the Sage of Six Paths didn't feel like being here for 'an international peace thing'."

"Oh the incarnation of one of the sons (let's face it the other isn't going to turn up) of the Sage of Six Paths didn't feel like being here for 'an international peace thing'."

Anpan would go if Akane does. And Akane will be going to watch >_> Who wouldn't want to watch the Chunin Exams? Even the Kage will be there *puts thumbs down*

I wonder if the exams could turn out to be a trap for sending the ninja to the dimension that the Kakureyami were forced to live in.

...ah yeah. Chiaki was an important guy...

I don't think he even realizes his importance...

I wonder if the exams could turn out to be a trap for sending the ninja to the dimension that the Kakureyami were forced to live in.

The irony would be amusing. 

That's where the first Gaiden for Kouki is going to be set, but I wasn't sure if anything aside from Kakureyami attacks ever happened there. The only mention of it in the RP I can remember is from Akago.

That's where the first Gaiden for Kouki is going to be set, but I wasn't sure if anything aside from Kakureyami attacks ever happened there. The only mention of it in the RP I can remember is from Akago.

That's me remembering the little guys.

So you don't have to

Users who are viewing this thread

Back