Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

So... few questions

1 - The Gaiden time skip is 15 years, or slightly shorter?

2 - Can we post our character sheets for Knights since its all set up?

3 - Since I'm going to have to explain it in my Gaiden so its not the greatest suprise, where should I say the Pandas are?

So your gonna beat on the powerless Han now ? I see shameless as you are under hand lol

Not at all. she's not powerless you know that right? >_>

So... few questions

1 - The Gaiden time skip is 15 years, or slightly shorter?

2 - Can we post our character sheets for Knights since its all set up?

3 - Since I'm going to have to explain it in my Gaiden so its not the greatest suprise, where should I say the Pandas are?

1. It is 15 years

2. No character sheets for Knights just yet. I finished the Kakureyami in the lore thread, but not the regular humans. After I finish the humans, then CS can be posted. I want everyone to know which characters they can pick and what they can do.

3. Pick any place and I will add it to the lore once I read. Panda Beach. Panda Valley. Bamboo Jungle. Up to you~

Black leg is still here I have two titles for Haruto so far. "Drinking Habits" will be one of his gaidens and "Haruto's Journey" will be the other. 

@White Masquerade

So, how does the gaiden posting work exactly? Do we make one thread per character? Or is each gaiden scene a different thread? Are we allowed to have our characters jump into another's gaiden? What about origin stories?

Also, please don't bully Kinzu too much :x

I'm rereading Anpan's character app, and I remembered that Anpan's Rinnegan had the ability to make portals. The idiot could have escaped using a portal. ; 7 ; 

I'm curious as to how normal humans will enhance their reflexes and perception to match up to ninjas, too. 

Everyone deserves a chance at happiness. =w= Give Shinsei the happy ending he deserves. Also, I'm hoping that Anpan and Chiaki can interact in the Gaiden, ohoho. ovo 

The happy ending Shinsei desires, the happy ending Shinsei deserves, and the good ending are all completely different :P  

Agreed. Interaction between the reincarnation of Asura and Indra should be interesting...though, they barely know each other and don't have much in common so I've no idea what they'd say to each other if they meet up again...

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

Boy? Girl? Twins? I'm thinking multiple children so you can take one and I take the other :)

Ah, I see- thank you for the clarification. Eh, I may be tempted to touch on that aspect in the gaidens, but I'm not sure if my characters would be the best choice for that, just based on their stances. Torune's more inclined to kill any Kakureyami he runs into, and given how Tainan's army has gone about 'bringing peace', he's got a bone to pick with them too. Akane would be slightly more open to establishing foreign relations, but based on what we currently know would be extremely suspicious as well. I feel like if anyone was able to start bridging the gap, it be someone a bit more neutral, perhaps Chiaki, Anpan, or even Rei.

@Strawberry Preserves Out of curiosity, did you perhaps wish to collaborate a bit with both Anpan and Akane's gaidens?

Chiaki'll be too busy repairing the rift in his family at EnY Palace to worry about international problems. Then there's the jonin exams. And wolf sage training. And dates with Han. And dealing with Sakuya-getsu. Possibly Daradei too. He's already got plenty on his plate. 

Though him being Kiri's diplomat along with Romi could be interesting...

Black leg is still here I have two titles for Haruto so far. "Drinking Habits" will be one of his gaidens and "Haruto's Journey" will be the other. 

You are the scarecrow now =(

@QuirkyAngel

One scene/situation per thread. Yes. Other characters can jump into another's story. Origin stories can be done the same way; just label them as Origin.

@White Masquerade

So, how does the gaiden posting work exactly? Do we make one thread per character? Or is each gaiden scene a different thread? Are we allowed to have our characters jump into another's gaiden? What about origin stories?

The happy ending Shinsei desires, the happy ending Shinsei deserves, and the good ending are all completely different :P  

Agreed. Interaction between the reincarnation of Asura and Indra should be interesting...though, they barely know each other and don't have much in common so I've no idea what they'd say to each other if they meet up again...

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

Boy? Girl? Twins? I'm thinking multiple children so you can take one and I take the other :)

Chiaki'll be too busy repairing the rift in his family at EnY Palace to worry about international problems. Then there's the jonin exams. And wolf sage training. And dates with Han. And dealing with Sakuya-getsu. Possibly Daradei too. He's already got plenty on his plate. 

Sure multiple kids are fine wouldn't be fair if I was the only one to benefit from shipping

1. It is 15 years

2. No character sheets for Knights just yet. I finished the Kakureyami in the lore thread, but not the regular humans. After I finish the humans, then CS can be posted. I want everyone to know which characters they can pick and what they can do.

3. Pick any place and I will add it to the lore once I read. Panda Beach. Panda Valley. Bamboo Jungle. Up to you~

She has no chakra,you deranged her she still got her taijutsu and Kenjutsu and clam literally halved her combative ability. She just hang up her jersey and train that next generation and re-engineer the 5 swords she has in hand .

@White Masquerade

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

Sure multiple kids are fine wouldn't be fair if I was the only one to benefit from shipping

1. It is 15 years

She has no chakra,you deranged her she still got her taijutsu and Kenjutsu and clam literally halved her combative ability. She just hang up her jersey and train that next generation and re-engineer the 5 counting Yasa blades  swords she has in hand . They shall refocus their efforts else where,since their home is safe .

Last edited by a moderator:
Omfg. Is it cause the end of summer, or does it feel like everything has gotten barren around site? Like a desert. Is it just me?

She has no chakra,you deranged her she still got her taijutsu and Kenjutsu and clam literally halved her combative ability. She just hang up her jersey and train that next generation and re-engineer the 5 swords she has in hand .

She has no chakra,you deranged her she still got her taijutsu and Kenjutsu and clam literally halved her combative ability. She just hang up her jersey and train that next generation and re-engineer the 5 counting Yasa blades  swords she has in hand . They shall refocus their efforts else where,since their home is safe .

Kinzu, do you hate me? If you do....

I DONT CARE! AHAHAHAHAHA!

Things may get more lively over the weekend. Getting back into old routines can be a bit draining.

Things may get more lively over the weekend. Getting back into old routines can be a bit draining.

Lucem, this is why I cherish you. Whenever there is a storm, you're always there with a cool head, calm demeanor, and strong hands.

I mean, if only you could be so reliable with your characters too, right? What a joy that would be.

If we get into another RP together, I'll be sure to give you a nice, friendly character. Although, it will probably be more than what you bargained for.

If we get into another RP together, I'll be sure to give you a nice, friendly character. Although, it will probably be more than what you bargained for.

Lol. Alright, we will see, Lucem Tenebris. For now, let us bask in the end of the RP, take a long-long break, and just engage in all around silliness!

@White Masquerade

Just tell me when you're ready for Nana Gaiden. Taking 5 classes this semester is a pain even in the first few weeks. In unrelated news, Ex-Aid will be narrated by Junichi Sawabe (I am the Bone of my Sword, Joker from FE)

The smoothest voice. 

#giveShinseiAHappyLife2016

They can channel the departed spirit of Killer Bee and have a rap battle. Or well, Anpan will try and initiate a rap battle and Chiaki might stare emptily at the fool as he headspins and windmills atop the ruins of Konoha.

If they had a conversation, it'd probably be something short and sweet. Anpan would be curious about the guy who tried to talk down Jinan, and he'd want to know Chiaki's motivations more for doing so instead of shanking him. 

#giveShinseiAHappyLife2016

They can channel the departed spirit of Killer Bee and have a rap battle. Or well, Anpan will try and initiate a rap battle and Chiaki might stare emptily at the fool as he headspins and windmills atop the ruins of Konoha.

If they had a conversation, it'd probably be something short and sweet. Anpan would be curious about the guy who tried to talk down Jinan, and he'd want to know Chiaki's motivations more for doing so instead of shanking him. 

lmao. A rap battle! Certainly an interesting way to liven the depressing atmosphere directly following the end xD Though Chiaki loses by default because he doesn't know how to rap. Assuming he's still linked to Gyuuki's chakra via Hagoromo's meddling, he may be able to ask the eight tails for advice...but they aren't exactly on friendly terms...and now that the war's over the bijuu doesn't have a reason to continue helping, or even conversing with, Chiaki.

Is this so Anpan can take notes on how to be a good person? 

lmao. A rap battle! Certainly an interesting way to liven the depressing atmosphere directly following the end xD Though Chiaki loses by default because he doesn't know how to rap. Assuming he's still linked to Gyuuki's chakra via Hagoromo's meddling, he may be able to ask the eight tails for advice...but they aren't exactly on friendly terms...and now that the war's over the bijuu doesn't have a reason to continue helping, or even conversing with, Chiaki.

Is this so Anpan can take notes on how to be a good person? 

The hottest album drops by Anpan and Chiaki. World peace reigns through the influence of sick beats. And they get mad munz. 

Partially, yes. Not to mention Anpan actually wants to know what the flippety flop just happened, haha. 

Say @Strawberry Preserves Andapanda isn't going to be getting much use out of that Rinnengan right?

I'd ask if he'd be willing to donate it to a worthy cause but he seems more likely to hold an auction.

Say @Strawberry Preserves Andapanda isn't going to be getting much use out of that Rinnengan right?

I'd ask if he'd be willing to donate it to a worthy cause but he seems more likely to hold an auction.

What kind of worthy cause is it, exactly...? And he might be selling if someone offers the right price. Yeah, he won't be using the Ring-rong since he got no more chakra to use it. =w= Since he got his Rinnegan as a manifestation of his chakra, I'm also unsure of whether or not it still exists on his face, haha. 

@White Masquerade

Just tell me when you're ready for Nana Gaiden. Taking 5 classes this semester is a pain even in the first few weeks. In unrelated news, Ex-Aid will be narrated by Junichi Sawabe (I am the Bone of my Sword, Joker from FE)

The smoothest voice. 

Wooooooooow. Gas. You are a really peculiar video picker. I laughed at how proper he was until he started getting...uh...very intimate. Omg. Why did you pick that video? He sounds smooth-ish, but still -_-.

I will be ready for Nana Gaiden this weekend. I am pretty much dead and limp during the week. As for 5 classes...do your best. Ace the tests and show your teachers no mercy.

The hottest album drops by Anpan and Chiaki. World peace reigns through the influence of sick beats. And they get mad munz. 

Partially, yes. Not to mention Anpan actually wants to know what the flippety flop just happened, haha. 

Mmm, mad munz does sound tempting. Sumire approves.

I'll be sure write a direct reaction post to the end, with Chiaki waking up to find Son Goku gone and many present having lost their chakra. Assuming he missed Tainan's coversation with Daradei, you can bet he'll be a bit confused as well. He still knows virtually nothing about Tai Release and Wuji Release at this point. 

Mmm, mad munz does sound tempting. Sumire approves.

I'll be sure write a direct reaction post to the end, with Chiaki waking up to find Son Goku gone and many present having lost their chakra. Assuming he missed Tainan's coversation with Daradei, you can bet he'll be a bit confused as well. He still knows virtually nothing about Tai Release and Wuji Release at this point. 

It will all work out somehow. He should skip the exams and learn about it in Knights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back