Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

@hudhouse

No Green lanterns here~ This is Na-ru-to.

@Kiyoko Tomoe

See if you can explain it during the Gaidens. They are meant to explore characters anyway! Haha! I dunno what to give Shinobu to make up. Maybe a hug?

@clarinetti

>_>. Akane is still going to tell on herself? OMG! Why is she such a truthing, goody2shoes! *pulls hair*. The right thing to do, is the wrong thing! And no I'm so sorry, pseudo-jinchuriki don't enjoy the luxury of chakra protection =(. Lol. Torune does have his village behind him though. He is part of the Earth. That's the bonus of affiliation (looks at Lucem). I guess she may become Kazekage since Akago is about to have a mental breakdown =/. In for some good times.

As for my mumbling...don't worry about it~!!

@Strawberry Preserves

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW. THAT DRAWING. Lmfao that TOTALLY captures both Akane and Anpan really well.

@White Masquerade

I Used the old skeleton.

I have also begun to work on my new main Pc's otherwise known as the children of my old Mains. Haruto's daughter is a Uchiha without a vendetta and who doesn't enjoy fighting. Bently Hale who is Samantha Hales Son is a Kid who believes that why the Kakureyami's methods were wrong that the ninja world still needs to change, not so much to the Kakureyami's vision but to one that is similar through. And Ren Moto who's is the Daughter of Hide and Samantha will be a more chilled out girl who gets her fighting styles from her mother and father both but tends to call her father stupid for wearing cat ears and a cat tail and often cals her mother a pushover which leads to a lot of these moments:

zcN4dtG.jpg

And these moments:

635922951535660591710639795_annoyedtomoe.gif

But yeah anyways thats what I've been doing recently

;; v ;; I'm not sure Anpan even knows Shinobu exists. All things considered, maybe Shinobu needs some Anpan positivity! 

As in, food. Delicious food. There are many new countries that Anpan needs to tour and try their delicacies. 

Thanks. >3<)/ My pen pressure isn't working at the moment, but I'm winging it, haha. 

Maybe I'll do a sketch of that final showdown or other dukeouts later. xD  It kinda sucks that most of the pictures on the character thread have gone -kaput- though. 

Well, perhaps while he is on his culinary adventures (Hopefully accompanied by his trusty sidekick) they'll just happen to cross paths at a tea-shop or something. It's a gaiden after all- anything is possible! Depends on what you have in mind for said gaiden of course, but I've got some suspicions, and feel as though there's a few significant elements you've been keeping under the radar . time will tell whether I'm right or not, but until then I got my eye on you >.>

Yea, that does make it more difficult when all your reference pics are gone, but I imagine some people have copies of their CS's on word docs or something perhaps, so they might not be too hard to recover. Either way, no pressure with the sketches- just admiring your artistic abilities (you make it work with or without pen pressure ;p).

@Kiyoko Tomoe Well, I'll say this- Anpan's methods may be unorthodox, but he managed to get through my dead inside Iwa-nin, so maybe he can help Shinobu. Of course, she's gone through much more trauma than Akane, but it's worth a shot, right?

@White Masquerade Yea I know- as I said before, I'd love for Akane to keep her mouth shut so she can just take over as Raikage and make everything better. But the guilt would just eat her up- she'd distance herself from those she's grown close to out of shame (especially Akago and Shirokko), fearful that she'd be caught (As she'd discovered Hoshie), and would eventually either crumble from the weight of it all or lose whatever's left of her moral compass. Then again, given what's gone down in the finale, Iongakure rupturing into civil disrupt is the last thing anyone needs... so we'll see what happens. And yea, I figured that be the case regarding the chakra-loss. It was a tad greedy of me to ask, I know >.<. Torune's a hero of the village, but only because of Kinnosuke/ Daradei's scheme to make him one in order to save him from persecution. With Hoshie gone, no one's going to question that story, but he knows the truth- that the words of praise and admiration are hollow and false, that he's just a guy with anger-management issues who burns stuff down and enjoys killing those he believes have wronged him. He's got a few people around who care about him, just a matter of whether he's willing to set aside his pride and come to them for help. All the jinchuuriki are going to have a tough time. The majority had strong relations with their tailed beasts (Whether good or bad), but Akago's arguably going to especially struggle- out of all the jinchuuriki, he and Matatabi had the healthiest long lasting bond (at least from my understanding), whereas others had rocky relationships or were only together a short period.

Finally, don't think you can get away with that excuse. I'm not worried White-chan, I just want to know what was going on through that beautiful brain of yours that made you mumble some great secret  ;)  

You know what? I'm gonna go really far out on this one just because a certain character shouldn't have to suffer this. Konoha was enveloped, but what about the field of the end? I'd doubt that Jinan would reach that far with how sporadic and last-moment his thing was. Shinobu was at the field of the end with Nanko. Ergo Shinobu should be unaffected thus Chomei becomes unaffected. That's especially so considering that Daradei, who was heading toward Jinan from where Shinobu and Nanko were at, was unaffected. I'm calling that grave hole in logic right now.

As for Orisas, all I can say is... Please...? That's the last person Shinobu would want to hear as dead. Orisas already was taken out of Shinobu's life twice, and Shinobu sees Orisas as an older sister! Surely you can make this one exception in Shinobu's life!? :(

Last edited by a moderator:
@BlacklegSanji

Understandable how you feel. Admittedly, I know even less about One Piece lore than I know about Naruto lore... so I can't exactly say how pivotal Fishman Island is to One Piece. Though it's clear to me that both you and Athena had different directions planned for the rp. That would only lead to complications down the line.

Personally, I enjoy being a player more than a gm. Less responsibilities involved, more time to simply enjoy the plot created by others. But then, I'm sorta lazy that way :P

Good luck with your new rp. 

@White Masquerade 

Wowza! As expected of you rival, you managed to completely surprise me with the end. Changed a bit of what I had planned. Though, I am pleased to finally know what Tainan's been up to all this time.  Leader of the normal humans lol. This'll be...interesting. Does his proposal mean there'll be Kakureyami and non-chakra users in upcoming chunin exam?

@Strawberry Preserves

Chiaki is saddened by Son Goku's death and worried about how Han would take losing use of her chakra, but is more or less satisfied with the outcome. 

Shinsei, on the other hand, is deeply unsatisfied, but will likely get his good gaiden since into the darkness is no longer an option. Or maybe not. Hmm... 

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

I deeply apologize. You left your characters in my hands, yet I took them to the final battle and lost both of them their chakra :(

@Kiyoko Tomoe

Toshi will have to face Chiaki if he wants Nuibari.

I got none of these updates until just now =/

@White Masquerade

I'm going with, despite not being mentioned, Wunan realised what Jinan was doing and called out to Dove, Rei realised it must have been dangerous and important while Dove did nothing, and Rei grabbed Dove and they bugged out.

This will lead to Dove blaming Rei for not letting her try to save her 'dad' Jinan, and would in turn become closer to Wunan, which reminds me, we need to discuss their relationship and what it will be come just a little ways before the in universe time that Knights will start up, just so I know what's going on with her for her and Rei's fight(which will be the last time I write for Dove, as she won't be mine in Knights)

As for everyone else, welp, dang, I mean, I hadn't seen that coming either. I expected a lot, just not that.

Toshi will have to face Chiaki if he wants Nuibari.

Simple, Toshiro'll really just be coming out of nowhere with his void stuff, grabbing the weapons while not in actual hand, then be off. Assuming he weren't with Tsukiko, so he wouldn't ever really take the swords as they're national treasures to the country his lover's the leader of. Still is possible for him to get hands on them all if he really wanted to, though it would be hard.

Last edited by a moderator:
@clarinetti

And now what will come is the shining silver lining of all that people have been through during the Kakureyami invasion. =). I am going to like this.

@Kiyoko Tomoe

Don't try it, lol. You know where everyone was  B| . As For Orisas, I looked at it in many different ways. There is no coming back for her. Her chakra core is dead. She has more puppet bodies, but without that core and its organs, she is dead forreal.

@QuirkyAngel

Quirkstar. I am so happy you're happy. *hugs you*. Yes, that does mean there will be Kakureyami and normal humans in the upcoming exam. When creating characters for Knights, everyone will have more than just the ninja to choose from. It will a choice what which side you want to represent. Eah group will have different problems & objectives to deal with.

@Pequeno Burraidh

Okay, good. That is what was in the original post, but I took it out in case you wanted both of them to just die. Which I have no problem with either. I would prefer that.

@Brook

Hey Brook. Are you ready to hop in for the next RP? The previous is finished, so Ii'll be working on fixing the new one up now. It won't be done soon though.

@White Masquerade

I Used the old skeleton.

I have also begun to work on my new main Pc's otherwise known as the children of my old Mains. Haruto's daughter is a Uchiha without a vendetta and who doesn't enjoy fighting. Bently Hale who is Samantha Hales Son is a Kid who believes that why the Kakureyami's methods were wrong that the ninja world still needs to change, not so much to the Kakureyami's vision but to one that is similar through. And Ren Moto who's is the Daughter of Hide and Samantha will be a more chilled out girl who gets her fighting styles from her mother and father both but tends to call her father stupid for wearing cat ears and a cat tail and often cals her mother a pushover which leads to a lot of these moments:

zcN4dtG.jpg

And these moments:

635922951535660591710639795_annoyedtomoe.gif

But yeah anyways thats what I've been doing recently

...WAIT.

So...Hide is Samantha's husband?? All along?

Simple, Toshiro'll really just be coming out of nowhere with his void stuff, grabbing the weapons while not in actual hand, then be off. Assuming he weren't with Tsukiko, so he wouldn't ever really take the swords as they're national treasures to the country his lover's the leader of. Still is possible for him to get hands on them all if he really wanted to, though it would be hard.

It's sealed...within his arm...

I'm gonna hope he ends up Tsukiko ¬¬

@White Masquerade

Very nice. 

You know, the fact that they are participating in the chuunin exams makes them ninjas, right? Since Chu-nin is a ninja rank xD

@Pequeno Burraidh

I'm trying to figure out what happens to the 'link' between Shinsei and Dove now that Shinsei can no longer use chakra. I was gonna ask, White, but I think you can explain better... 

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

...Do you think Chiaki and Han would have children? :x

It's sealed...within his arm...

I'm gonna hope he ends up Tsukiko ¬¬

@White Masquerade

Very nice. 

You know, the fact that they are participating in the chuunin exams makes them ninjas, right? Since Chu-nin is a ninja rank xD

@Pequeno Burraidh

I'm trying to figure out what happens to the 'link' between Shinsei and Dove now that Shinsei can no longer use chakra. I was gonna ask, White, but I think you can explain better... 

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

...Do you think Chiaki and Han would have children? :x

=P This is still new. They'll eventually change the name if all goes alright.

@Brook

Super! Your avy looks nervous though, but I'll believe you.

So what's going to stop the muggles getting knocked out straight away?

It's going to take more than some improvised guns.

Don't try it, lol. You know where everyone was  B| . As For Orisas, I looked at it in many different ways. There is no coming back for her. Her chakra core is dead. She has more puppet bodies, but without that core and its organs, she is dead forreal.

I do know where everybody was at. And Shinpobu was further from Jinan than Daradri was as Daradei was, as I stated, flying toward Jinan from Shinonu and Nanko's location. Plus, Nanko wasn't listed as an affected individual, therefore Shinobu shouldn't be either as Shinobu was with Nanko.

=P This is still new. They'll eventually change the name if all goes alright.

@Brook

Super! Your avy looks nervous though, but I'll believe you.

lol. To the young ninjas participating, it's a still a chunin exam. To the others (Kakureyami/normals)...I'm guessing it'll also serve as a promotion exam to whatever ranks they have in their army? 

Though it's true purpose is just a way to bring the three sides together for a peacemaking activity ...so it doesn't really matter what it's called ^_^  

So what's going to stop the muggles getting knocked out straight away?

It's going to take more than some improvised guns.

Strong pure taijutsu users like Lee. Usage of anti-chakra weapons. Luck :)

Still gotta use some chakra to enhance their bodies

It's not chakra. It's ki.

lol. jk. I've no idea what White will pull, but 15 years is probably enough for the norms to create some anti-ninja and/or anti-Kakureyami weapons...

lol. jk. I've no idea what White will pull, but 15 years is probably enough for the norms to create some anti-ninja and/or anti-Kakureyami weapons...

Ever heard of the Sakurai clan? They're normal humans minus the merging of their spirit with other spirits, including those of dragons. They got there by training their spirit and nothing else, so it's not that far a stretch to say that some kind of spiritual capability could be passed on fro. The Sakurai clan to normal humans, granted it'd be very bloody a training process as stretching ones' spiritual limitations as far as the Sakurai clan have would destroy the spirit of most all humans, Ninja included as they require physical energy as well.

Ever heard of the Sakurai clan? They're normal humans minus the merging of their spirit with other spirits, including those of dragons. They got there by training their spirit and nothing else, so it's not that far a stretch to say that some kind of spiritual capability could be passed on fro. The Sakurai clan to normal humans, granted it'd be very bloody a training process as stretching ones' spiritual limitations as far as the Sakurai clan have would destroy the spirit of most all humans, Ninja included as they require physical energy as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back