Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

Wait so if we're following the same process for taking hits from Jinan doesn't that mean Sozoshi is infected now?

Not at all. This was separate from the dice. What happened here is chakra-destruction. Sozo already had it zapped so that is why she is unaffected.

Chakra destruction. I don't know the specifics of how Dove and Rei's chakra-from works, so what happens there is up to you.

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

Who knows if they'll be able to get their powers back, Kinzu! We will just have to see what happens *shrugs*

@IG42

Not sure. Shirokko might feel sorry for Han and work on a cure to get Han's powers back if possible.

Well that i didn't see coming,Shirokko actually going out to help her nemesis.  As for the power returning thing,Oh not white leaving things to random chance that really scary,oh well though gotta get my chunin team together for this 15 year skip . *takes out clip board*

Well that i didn't see coming,Shirokko actually going out to help her nemesis.  As for the power returning thing,Oh not white leaving things to random chance that really scary,oh well though gotta get my chunin team together for this 15 year skip . *takes out clip board*

=P  Chunin away. It really is the perfect opportunity to RP a new generation.

@BlacklegSanji

I didn't even put up the CS example yet >>

Tenrou Island - After fighting and defeating the big bad, the entire team looks to see a greater evil, the BIGGEST evil, and it almost kills everyone. The island then vanishes for 7 years, and everyone is only kept alive because of it.

And I had no idea the bad guys were from an alternate dimension... WHAT

Tenrou Island - After fighting and defeating the big bad, the entire team looks to see a greater evil, the BIGGEST evil, and it almost kills everyone. The island then vanishes for 7 years, and everyone is only kept alive because of it.

And I had no idea the bad guys were from an alternate dimension... WHAT

LOL. Yeah, we really explore and reach deep into the Naruto lore here. But Shiso doesn't have to worry about them for now. For now.

I guess that depends on what you think of the Tenrou Arc. All that's missing is Jinan's attack putting them in a state where they can't age for the next fifteen years.

xD. I can't answer that then. It really depends on what the characters do next in the Knights RP. I can't foresee anything. Not sure if this screws everyone over, or pushes them to become even greater. Those at the village will be regarded as heroes despite what occurred.

Yeah Akago is not going to take losing Mata well.

That beastie was basically his psychological crutch along with closest friend.

Kurama's death is possibly the worst thing that could have happened for Kouki. I approve.

~_~

I'd like to see what he does over the Gaiden skip. I really do.

Yeah Akago is not going to take losing Mata well.

That beastie was basically his psychological crutch along with closest friend.

Aren't you glad he invested in a ship? Rofl. Shirokko is the exact opposite situation. This stabilizes her. Tables are turned huh?

~_~

I'd like to see what he does over the Gaiden skip. I really do.

Nothing good, I assure you. Kurama was essentially his life support. His only friend. His last connection. He immediately died after bringing Kouki back from a very dark place. The boy will be at his lowest point ever.

Nothing good, I assure you. Kurama was essentially his life support. His only friend. His last connection. He immediately died after bringing Kouki back from a very dark place. The boy will be at his lowest point ever.

So he's just going to lie in a fetal position until everyone comes back?

He'll still be doing things, but his recently developed positivity has essentially been killed off.

Last edited by a moderator:

You see! Kouki should have chosen a village, omfg. A village is family! Ninja from there would have been by his side to console him =(

He did have a family, but they were killed. Just like the other two. Kouki is not allowed to be happy.

Did the Jinchūriki only lose their Tailed Beasts, or did they lose their chakra as well?

Think Anpan might just go back to traveling the world and living his dreams as a gourmet food critic. Maybe he's better off without chakra. xD  

... Compared to all the depressing things everyone else will probably go through. 

Did the Jinchūriki only lose their Tailed Beasts, or did they lose their chakra as well?

Only lost their tailed beasts. The beast intercepts the damage to the host's chakra system.

Think Anpan might just go back to traveling the world and living his dreams as a gourmet food critic. Maybe he's better off without chakra. xD  

... Compared to all the depressing things everyone else will probably go through. 

Haha. That is another theme right there. Would he be tempted if offered to have it back?

In that case, I guess it's a good thing Kouki got a power boost before everything went down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back