Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

This is soo true, Onee-Chan! Like why do I need something that looks like food but is a drink!? Couldn't I just go out and get an actual drink and be done with it!? The only time ice cream isn't counter-productive is when it's already melted! And in a cup! With a straw to drink it with!

I'm little scared to think about what you two do around yoghurt

Not our fault you and Strawb never followed through, if you wanted to be in the running you should've done something about it.

To be fair, I'm just not entirely comfortable with the act of typing out romantic things on purpose, or writing character interactions for the purpose of pushing them together romantically. = w =;; And Anpan isn't someone who gets attached romantically quickly either, seeing how he was a player recently and looking at his issues with the idea of love. 

This is soo true, Onee-Chan! Like why do I need something that looks like food but is a drink!? Couldn't I just go out and get an actual drink and be done with it!? The only time ice cream isn't counter-productive is when it's already melted! And in a cup! With a straw to drink it with!

Unh. Drinking ice cream is so damn good. Nothing beats it in a cup. I prefer sipping through a straw than using spoons. My mouth is watering already. I always get asked, "Why do you let your ice cream melt?"

UHHH. Because it's better that way?

I'm little scared to think about what you two do around yoghurt

YOGURT, without the H, is fine. It doesn't lie about what it is. When you get yogurt, you know you're drinking it. you can't exactly drink ice cream if it's not melted.

To be fair, I'm just not entirely comfortable with the act of typing out romantic things on purpose, or writing character interactions for the purpose of pushing them together romantically. = w =;; And Anpan isn't someone who gets attached romantically quickly either, seeing how he was a player recently and looking at his issues with the idea of love. 

Could of had Daradei if he played his cards right. Shame.

Ha! You finally get to see it eh? I'm happy you're happy Kinzu.

@GasMaskie

Gasmaskie, you're so random  :ph34r:

Unh. Drinking ice cream is so damn good. Nothing beats it in a cup. I prefer sipping through a straw than using spoons. My mouth is watering already. I always get asked, "Why do you let your ice cream melt?"

YOGURT, without the H, is fine. It doesn't lie about what it is. When you get yogurt, you know you're drinking it. you can't exactly drink ice cream if it's not melted.

@GasMaskie

@White Masquerade

Subaru suffers through a lot, but he's also kind of a dick and the author seems to love shitting on him. Guts is brusque for a reason, but he never really deserved any of the Golden Age's events. Guts is also the original Black Swordsman, but his importance and strength are mitigated by how surprisingly human he can be despite being the epitome of a 90s protagonist. Still, it seems like both of them are far cries from the blatant wish fulfillment LN guys we've been getting. It's just interesting to compare current protagonist trends with stuff from decades ago.

Mmm, understandably so, sorry to hear that things went down like that :l. At least this gives you a bit more time to focus on developing your own thread. Happy to hear that your summer's been going well, and yay for post-secondary education! Ready to experience the joys of orientation week, frosh, dorm life, and studying things which actually pertain to what you want to do in life?

@White Masquerade

Ah, I do know Food wars a little bit, though I only got as far as boot camp in the show. The way the art's done for the dishes they cook up though... best anime food I've ever seen.

As for the wringing of Kinzu's neck and Kanra's punishment.... maybe these things can be resolved in a slightly less violent manner? Don't get me wrong- the Kinzu vs. White match would be a battle for the ages, but surely you two can talk this out like mature individuals? Perhaps Kinzu was stubborn before about apologizing, but that may have changed over time.

Also, pray do tell me what Kinzu supposedly needs to apologize for? Pretty sure it's got to do with Shirokko and Hans rivalry/ disrespecting Suna and stuff, but it's been so long that the details evade my mind at this time.

Lol. I'll never talk it out with Kinzu. I'm not apologizing first. Once Kinzu does, THEN I will. Quirky is correct. Han was so nasty before meeting other people.

Of course. One of the more popular ones too, it's gotten at least 4 sequels at this point. It's also one of the rare sidestories of Gundam that have actually shown up in SRW.

What was tat zero damage thing? An actual move?

Lol. I'll never talk it out with Kinzu. I'm not apologizing first. Once Kinzu does, THEN I will. Quirky is correct. Han was so nasty before meeting other people.

What was tat zero damage thing? An actual move?

Since it's basically SRW with tons of Gundams, I assume that it was either Crossbone using a Pilot Skill to dodge the next attack or just being so over leveled that it has a high evasion rate against the Marasai's attack.

@GasMaskie

Subaru vs Berserk? That is an interesting comparo for sure. I prefer Beserk's portrayal mainly because I don't understand the predicament Subaru is in. Re is a much enjoyed work, but I can't understand why. There's something I'm missing.

Lol. Probably overleveled the way the manga showed the pilot. I saw 5% hit chance =(

@GasMaskie

gotta burn the witch before i'm fully happy,Hunter-nins got a pyre to ensure no cheer snipers are left 

@Pequeno Burraidh

I'll probably only allow 2 PC's per person. Are you sure you want to play Dove and Rei again?? Think about ti carefully.

@Kiyoko Tomoe

Gah. Froyo needs to be put in jail. Whoever made it too.

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

=P. Haha. Well,  the last post should be up much later today. You can take your rage, hate, and happiness into the next Rp

@Pequeno Burraidh

I'll probably only allow 2 PC's per person. Are you sure you want to play Dove and Rei again?? Think about ti carefully.

@Kiyoko Tomoe

Gah. Froyo needs to be put in jail. Whoever made it too.

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

=P. Haha. Well,  the last post should be up much later today. You can take your rage, hate, and happiness into the next Rp

I just meant the the songs fit, Rei is being played, but Dove's tale ran as far as I could take it, she's in your hands now.

I just meant the the songs fit, Rei is being played, but Dove's tale ran as far as I could take it, she's in your hands now.

The song for Dove was a nice watch. It's so sad the life of these characters, but thank you. May we find some solace in the fact that it's almost over. The war is over.

Oh right, some of the Naruto novels are going to get animated. Sasuke's novel series, Shikamaru's, and the Konoha one.

Haha. You know they should have done that before they made those horrid movies about the Otsutsuki. Naruto went from ninjas to dimension-hopping aliens for...goodness knows why. Producers need to leave writers alone and stop messing up their work at the end. =/. It's a damn shame.

@White Masquerade

It's time.

tumblr_ockfpqR2Fq1vad5tqo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_ockfpqR2Fq1vad5tqo8_1280.jpg

tumblr_ockfpqR2Fq1vad5tqo5_1280.jpg

Emu Hosho (Hiroki Iijima) is a genius gamer as well as a medical intern at Seito University Hospital. Using the Gamer Driver and the Mighty Action X Gashat, he transforms into Kamen Rider Ex-Aid to fight against the Bugsters! Armed with the Gashacon Hammer, which can transform into a sword as well, he fights to save the innocent people who have been infected by the Bugsters’ viruses.

tumblr_ockh1pquVd1vad5tqo2_1280.jpg

Hiiro Kagami (Toshiki Seto) is a surgeon at Seito University Hospital with a strong sense of responsibility. Using the Follow Quest Gashat, he transforms into Kamen Rider Brave. Brave is quick on his feet and commands the power of fire and ice through his Gashacon Sword.

Taiga Hanaya (Ukyo Matsumoto) is an unlicensed doctor who will use any means to win. Using the BangBang Shooting Gashat, he transforms into Kamen Rider Snipe. With his trusty Gashacon Magnum, he’ll put down anyone who’ll get in his way

tumblr_ockh1pquVd1vad5tqo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_ockh1pquVd1vad5tqo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_ockh1pquVd1vad5tqo6_1280.jpg

Another Kamen Rider will make an appearance too! He’ll first be seen in the last episode of Kamen Rider Ghost fighting against the Ganma. This mysterious Kamen Rider uses a prototype of the Mighty Action X Gashat to transform. He rides around on a pink and green bicycle. Who is this Kamen Rider

Video Games and Doctors. This is going to be fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back