Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

=/. I hate when you give answers/not answers

He'd take it to get closer to his goal, but he wouldn't like it. Kouki would view it as a necessity. A need, rather than a desire. He dislikes having the eyes and obtaining another would be bad for him mentally/emotionally, since he's vulnerable to things like that now.

THEN  I WILL DEFEAT HIM... NEXT TIME ON NARUTO KNIGHTS

Good luck. I knew better, bwahaha!

He'd take it to get closer to his goal, but he wouldn't like it. Kouki would view it as a necessity. A need, rather than a desire. He dislikes having the eyes and obtaining another would be bad for him mentally/emotionally, since he's vulnerable to things like that now.

Aw. Welp. We shall see I might either do a bit more of the final post or go to sleep. Fingers crossed to getting some work done though. Regardless 1 post will be up tomorrow.

I'll be serious, don't expect much from it. I plan to continue with what I was doing, but man, I still cant get over the update, lol. I'm so depressed, but I'm going to try to put it out there. It just won't be the same without my BBCode.

@White Masquerade

Just building one more structure for the event and then all I'll need to worry about is gathering the other copies of Swimsuit Scathach. Also, this came out.

While I do hate how BBCode was removed, it's not too difficult to format things now. Though, using something like Google Docs is necessary as the site editor is pretty lacking. The lack of backgrounds might be annoying to some but for stuff like Fate/Crossed Soul's story posts the change actually wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rei isn't uninteresting, and given that Dove is now with the Queen again, she's one of the better options in how to deal with her, since the other is a grand adventure collecting and either destroying or sealing all of Kameretsiu's claws. Oh, and her blood stain.

Yea, I'd expect Rei to be quite interesting here soon.

I didn't say Rei was uninteresting. I said emotionally stable characters are less interesting to me than non-emotionally stable ones...cause they are stable(within normal range and don't really fluctuate). Interest, for me, is drawn from conflict or drama, especially internal ones. That's not to say that emotional instability is the only way to draw interest. What a character chooses to do can also be interesting...like whatever you plan to have Rei do.

Though, I think IG42 and I used the term emotionally unstable inaccurately. Chiaki is too calm and level-headed to be emotionally unstable...like Shinsei. Mentally unstable, as White described, is probably more accurate. 

Edit: Then again, his feelings regarding love aren't within normal range...so maybe he is emotionally instable...

@GasMaskie

Just seeing the thumbnail of the video has set my heart ablaze. The fire around the gundam has pushed my synchronization to 1,000%. I can't wait to watch the hot-bloodedness. I'll see if I can make an NPC that embodies the passion!

As for BBCode, the Fate didn't have much to begin with. You made it simple =/.

@Pequeno Burraidh

Blood stain? This is not a horror RP.

@QuirkyAngel

How about this. Chiaki is just an insensitive jerk? That sounds like a good description. I'll go with that one Quirk.

@hudhouse

You mean, Shiso-girl**

@White Masquerade

It was pretty okay, though what really redeemed it was the ending and the appearance of the Superior Dragon which has shown up recently in SRW BX (Knight Gundam had the best animations in the game for some reason),

Though, it really seemed like last minute advertising for the P-Bandai model that came with a full-proportion body:

sdxsuperkaiser1.jpg

@GasMaskie

Just seeing the thumbnail of the video has set my heart ablaze. The fire around the gundam has pushed my synchronization to 1,000%. I can't wait to watch the hot-bloodedness. I'll see if I can make an NPC that embodies the passion!

@Pequeno Burraidh

@QuirkyAngel

How about this. Chiaki is just an insensitive jerk? That sounds like a good description. I'll go with that one Quirk.

@hudhouse

You mean, Shiso-girl**

Yea, her bloodstained dirt patch where she died =P It was brought up earlier in the RP.

@GasMaskie

@Pequeno Burraidh

@QuirkyAngel

@hudhouse

You mean, Shiso-girl**

Alright actually saying her bloody name now because Shiso and Shiso Girl just sound... weird,  Mizutsune Harukachou

Or to shorten, Haruka.

Will not be. I think this RP will be epic-light, instead of epic-dark like the last. Will be O.K.

@QuirkyAngel

T_T I'm so sorry. I just need a big glass of water and to take some deep breaths. *clicks teeth*

Water might help ^_^

And ice cream.

@White Masquerade

@IG42

@hudhouse

Haruka's not an uncommon name. Besides, there's no guarantee that Haruka Hebimaru will reappear in the afterstory. Is there?  

Will not be. I think this RP will be epic-light, instead of epic-dark like the last. Will be O.K.

Sooo.... it'll be a fluff-fest then? -.- Can't be somewhere in between, with just a little bit of dark?

Also, I can affirm Quirky's previous post- water and ice-cream always help. Got to stay hydrated and well nourished!

Sooo.... it'll be a fluff-fest then? -.- Can't be somewhere in between, with just a little bit of dark?

Not our fault you and Strawb never followed through, if you wanted to be in the running you should've done something about it.

Not our fault you and Strawb never followed through, if you wanted to be in the running you should've done something about it.

41299-Finally-We-Have-The-Honorary-Member-Of-The-Host-Club-And-Known-As-The-....gif

Eh, excuse me? I, I don't know what you're talking about! How ridiculous, to think I'd be jealous or bothered as to the shipping status of my characters! >n<

In all honesty though, I wasn't referring strictly to the romance/ shipping side of things, more so than the general tone of the story. Of course, it be nice to lighten it up a bit compared to the brunt of the original thread, but I just think it's more interested if the tone is more balanced: part of the reason the story worked was that you got these brief moments of lighter fluffy stuff to juxtapose all the sh*t that was going down. I'm simply advocating to apply the same principle here in reverse.

As for the question of ships... there are still the gaidens and brief afterstory, so don't count Strawberry or my characters out just yet. ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back