Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

Alright!

CAN I SAY I KILLED A SAGE?!

Say it loud and say it proud. We don't discriminate here. I will of course be reading the Gaidens tomorrow too. Don't you dare spoil one second or Harukachou is going to be in for trouble

Last edited by a moderator:
Since the fifteen years until the exams covers the time it takes for a Tailed Beast's revival, can that be included in the Gaidens?

@White Masquerade

b2yZ8mZaJiHA8usUlrcqqS-d6R0SeljcPUBIfo1CWlo.png

STELLA

Pallingenesis allows you to raise level caps on Servants with Grails (I've got 12 in a closet). Arash becomes the most lethal Archer when he gets maxed out.

@White Masquerade

b2yZ8mZaJiHA8usUlrcqqS-d6R0SeljcPUBIfo1CWlo.png

STELLA

Pallingenesis allows you to raise level caps on Servants with Grails (I've got 12 in a closet). Arash becomes the most lethal Archer when he gets maxed out.

Gil finally gets some respect. Shout out to Kintoki! Do you have to I assume, pay, for Pallingenesis Gasmaskie? Also, what would be the 1st letter of your first name  B| ?

@Stickdom

This is just to confirm, but...Maika's dead, right?

This is correct!

@hudhouse

WOW! Just got through reading your Gaiden and it was absolutely marvelous! I want to relax when I write these, but you make me want to step my game up again, lol. Mitzu willl be a pain in the butt come the RP's start. Though, I look forward to it!

@TheScarecrow

Oh no, no, no, I'm getting those jittery feelings in my stomach again, LOL. I always get this way when I read a good story. Kanra! That was excellent, rofl. You make me so happy. I can already tell I'm going to have a blast reading these!  :x . Bahaha! So the drunk has kids now! Good luck in the exams!

@IG42

Oi. You can't let Kanra & Haruto beat you. You better have something good. I'm getting jealous and I haven't even read Quirkstar's yet.

Well it that case just keep track of your sensible waterproofs.

If only you spoke real English and I could understand what you're talking about *sighs*

@White Masquerade

Should I just post whenever with the NPC then or should I wait till you post the character sheet form?

You can post whenever. Gaidens don't need sheets, but the CS will be up soon anyway if you still wanted to wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back