Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

3 hours ago, White Masquerade said:

@hudhouse

No Utsuro Byakugan. There are certain conditions for that. If you want to know what they are, just let me know

...You.. were the one who earlier MENTIONED me having it... I'm going to look for the post now

----------------------

Edit - FOUND IT. Very first paragraph of your post you mention the advanced form of a Byukugan, and I mentioned specifically the Utsuro in the previous post. Furthermore, in our PMs i mentioned it as well. Due to nothing being brought up negatively about it, I believed that I was fine with acquiring it. I am fine with removing it though if needs be... 

Last edited by a moderator:
@hudhouse

I see. No need to remove it then, you are correct and I am not. There's nothing to activate though, for future reference. It just goes normal eyes -> Utsuro

@clarinetti

Hi to you

You sound tired, White-chan, as though your passionate flame has been dimmed (Or maybe I'm just overanalysing things). Don't tell me the winter blues have got you down, have they?

On another note, in trying to catch up with the OOC (Pardon my absence the past week, btw), I'm seeing your comment on Nori's last post... and I'm mildly befuddled. How is he getting hotter (Other than alternating between freaking out and getting pissed at Tsuyoi)?  :Ghostunu:   I'm been trying to highlight his jackass-ness, but get the sense that I'm failing based on this feedback. I'd be interested in hearing what folks' thoughts/ suggestions are, if they have any.

No worries about Dai-Dai though- after that initial encounter his main prerogative is to keep his distance from her and those blades she wields.

@IG42

Why would you assume that Akane has been committing self-sacrificing acts? She's yet to even appear in this story, so it's a bit hasty to come to any conclusions. Maybe those Knights just think she's super-cool and want an autograph or something ;p.

Also, nice hat by the way- the festive flair is appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
@IG42

Why would you assume that Akane has been committing self-sacrificing acts? She's yet to even appear in this story, so it's a bit hasty to come to any conclusions. Maybe those Knights just think she's super-cool and want an autograph or something ;p.

Also, nice hat by the way- the festive flair is appreciated.

One of said knights basically openly said he thinks every ninja is a savage murdering nutjob. To be fair I doubt that stops some fans IRL but as they say reality is often stranger than fiction.

And thank you. Glad you like it unlike certain others I could name.

One of said knights basically openly said he thinks every ninja is a savage murdering nutjob. To be fair I doubt that stops some fans IRL but as they say reality is often stranger than fiction.

And thank you. Glad you like it unlike certain others I could name.

Well that is a fair point you make there (And frankly, depending on how much the Eastern Empires have been keeping an eye on the shinobi and their wars, it wouldn't be that shocking of an opinion). But then again, there's always an exception to the rule, so... *Shrugs* well, I guess we'll see what happens in the event that they meet up. Should be fun times ahead.

Hmm, well don't let anyone dampen your spirits. 2016's been grim enough already, so if that photoshopped fur-trimmed hat makes you happy, you do you friend ^.^

Hmm, well don't let anyone dampen your spirits. 2016's been grim enough already, so if that photoshopped fur-trimmed hat makes you happy, you do you friend ^.^

I wasn't being that serious, take it easy.

I'm been trying to highlight his jackass-ness, but get the sense that I'm failing based on this feedback. I'd be interested in hearing what folks' thoughts/ suggestions are, if they have any.

I think you're doing a good job of showing that side of Yoshinori. The interactions with Tsuyoi have been a good display. It goes well with the rest of his character traits.

Kouta is trying to gently mediate while trying to understand both sides, so he won't call them out in a harsh manner. He wants to create understanding without making either party feel attacked or belittled.

@clarinetti

Not at all. Just learning how to channel the burn once again. It's been a while since I've had to focus. Nah, winter wouldn't get me down. Summer, Winter, Fall, Spring, same White. Yoshinori is fine. I see him for what he is down deep inside is all. Sure he's a jerk outside, but he's simply in a competition where he's outclassed and on some level that's frightening. I wouldn't surprised if he wet his pants during facing down Dai Dai. Who knows what would have happened if she got him alone. I'm guessing he may have had a nervous breakdown.

@IG42

Lol.

I wasn't being that serious, take it easy.

Ahaha, of course I knew that......

kaichou-wa-maid-sama-ep-24-2.jpg

I think you're doing a good job of showing that side of Yoshinori. The interactions with Tsuyoi have been a good display. It goes well with the rest of his character traits.

Kouta is trying to gently mediate while trying to understand both sides, so he won't call them out in a harsh manner. He wants to create understanding without making either party feel attacked or belittled.

Mm, I kind of feel bad that Kouta's been forced to play the role of mature mediator in dealing with Yoshinori and Tsuyoi: he's too good for them. I can't speak for the latter per say, but I suspect they'll have to snap out of their foolishness at some point, at least if they want to make it through the second part of the exam.

@clarinetti

Not at all. Just learning how to channel the burn once again. It's been a while since I've had to focus. Nah, winter wouldn't get me down. Summer, Winter, Fall, Spring, same White. Yoshinori is fine. I see him for what he is down deep inside is all. Sure he's a jerk outside, but he's simply in a competition where he's outclassed and on some level that's frightening. I wouldn't surprised if he wet his pants during facing down Dai Dai. Who knows what would have happened if she got him alone. I'm guessing he may have had a nervous breakdown.

@IG42

Lol.

Ah, I understand- it's your crunch time now I suppose. And it's not like the seasons really change that much in Florida, right? It's just varying degrees of hot and humid ;p

Oh my gosh, if Yoshinori encountered Dai-Dai alone, it would have been a whole other ball game XP. He'd likely just skip the attempts at reasoning and just make a break for it. I wouldn't go so far as to say immediate nervous breakdown (He's not a complete newbie to this business of facing more dangerous opponents) but he'd definitely be freaking out. And it's without question he'd be in a much worse situation than he is currently.

At the same time though, I'd like to see him at some point be forced to confront a stronger opponent and see him work around that. Whether that ends up happening though, we'll see.

@clarinetti

Oho. You are correct. Though there are a few days it gets cold. A few. December 1st and it's still 73+ outside. Well I think it's good for Yoshinori to have partners. It's a trade off you can say. While he won't be testing himself solo, he has a good ring of protection with him.

@IG42

=P Why do you ask that?

That's okay, debating on giving Rei or Rokoriko a keyblade, you know, so they can use friendship and what have you to unlock the hearts of all the angry people and we can all be friends and beat the heartless blokes together XD

Or, you know, just have Rokoriko keep not getting caught by Timuga, and have Rei keep chilling with her new toy.

That's okay, debating on giving Rei or Rokoriko a keyblade, you know, so they can use friendship and what have you to unlock the hearts of all the angry people and we can all be friends and beat the heartless blokes together XD

Or, you know, just have Rokoriko keep not getting caught by Timuga, and have Rei keep chilling with her new toy.

Lol. Rei does have the key. I just don't think she knows how to use it.

Because we do it every time her mood shifts.

She's Pigeon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back