Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

The Last of Us Part II has been officially announced. I want to play it, but I also want to avoid it like the plague because it's going to make me feel sad, I know it =/

Last edited by a moderator:
The Last of Us Part II has been officially announced. I want to play it, but I also want to avoid it like the plague because it's going to make me feel sad, I know it =/

Not going to stop me getting the next season of The Walking Dead game, hell I don't even watch the show I got the first season off an itunes giftcard and that's it.

Even if we are playing as this random bloke I'm still protecting Clem over everything.

I don't think a continuation was really necessary, but I'm interested in seeing where they go with the story. Hopefully, they go into Joel's decision from the last game and how that affects the character relationships.

Not going to stop me getting the next season of The Walking Dead game, hell I don't even watch the show I got the first season off an itunes giftcard and that's it.

Even if we are playing as this random bloke I'm still protecting Clem over everything.

I like that the new season has two protagonists. Telltale is releasing two episodes on the 20th, so there will be a lot to play through when the game drops.

1 minute ago, White Masquerade said:

?????????????????

Posts for the rest of the team members are next

This whole dead line thing got me panicked ,its like knowing you got work an every hour brings you closer to it 

Yo @IG42do you think we can find another team member or do we wait for out missing team member? 

4 minutes ago, White Masquerade said:

The December 31st thing? ._. You want to finish the exam? Your characters are not going to win Kinzu

Oh i thought you were going to end the rp at that point....WAIT MATE YOU WANNA GO AGAIN ? we had peace but you wanna escalate this WE CAN GO NOW I AM READY 

Oh i thought you were going to end the rp at that point....WAIT MATE YOU WANNA GO AGAIN ? we had peace but you wanna escalate this WE CAN GO NOW I AM READY 

No the RP is still ending December 31st haha. And I'm not trying to start anything! I'm just telling the truth! Honest!

Well who do we have to work with?

Quite a few people. Tora and Kazuma right now, BUT you never know what's going to come up. Jun and Nao are missing 1 man. If Yoshinori leaves, then teams will be split even further

Quite a few people. Tora and Kazuma right now, BUT you never know what's going to come up. Jun and Nao are missing 1 man. If Yoshinori leaves, then teams will be split even further

If Yoshinori does decide to join Dai Dai, they'd only have two people. They still wouldn't be able to participate.

No the RP is still ending December 31st haha. And I'm not trying to start anything! I'm just telling the truth! Honest!

Welp time to turn the LFG and sit down, maybe do some crafting.

19 minutes ago, White Masquerade said:

OH Ok i am prepare to take you on 

@White Masquerade

CytelTHUsAAZ3WL.jpg

9  R A N G E R S

Uchuu Sentai Kyuranger - Constellation Based. There's no doubt that we'll be getting more than 9 - it's just unimaginable that they'd really start a season with this many. 

@White Masquerade

CytelTHUsAAZ3WL.jpg

9  R A N G E R S

Uchuu Sentai Kyuranger - Constellation Based. There's no doubt that we'll be getting more than 9 - it's just unimaginable that they'd really start a season with this many. 

Nice image compression. How many more colours are there left without getting into daft shades I probably can't see properly?

Also no one's pointed out that we've hit 200 pages in this OOC!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back