Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

You remind me of this girl from that anime

@Hange Zoe

So what if she's not an NPC, lol. If she does something stupid, the only difference is I'll message you before killing her.

@Pequeno Burraidh

I am happy for you.

Was I too much for you Brook? You couldn't even finish your post.

tumblr_n78apps6JU1t05uw6o4_250.gif

Yea, I'm a huge Kingdom Hearts fan, which is funny cos I was never a big fan of Final Fantasy and most of anything Disney drives me right to the loony bin.

Well looks like I have tsuyoi to work on. 

@White Masquerade Do something with kagaku :^) I feel like making a new fresh character, she isn't an npc BTW.

PCs can die too, I think. They just have less probability of dying than npcs. Chiaki nearly died when I had to temporarily leave the rp. Yashashii got skewered by Samehada. Toshiro got his limbs chopped off. Han got severely dehydrated. Akane nearly got flattened. White tried to kill all our characters in the last rp.  

@White Masquerade

Hm. Do I? Well, I don't think curiosity is a bad thing...necessarily =P

I'll have Chiaki's post up today.

You won't see Raina's post until my Kakureyami npc is accepted...since I planned for it to be his introduction. There's not much for her to do, now that she's in a different country and most think her dead :smile4:

PCs can die too, I think. They just have less probability of dying than npcs. Chiaki nearly died when I had to temporarily leave the rp. Yashashii got skewered by Samehada. Toshiro got his limbs chopped off. Han got severely dehydrated. Akane nearly got flattened. White tried to kill all our characters in the last rp.  

@White Masquerade

Hm. Do I? Well, I don't think curiosity is a bad thing...necessarily =P

I'll have Chiaki's post up today.

You won't see Raina's post until my Kakureyami npc is accepted...since I planned for it to be his introduction. There's not much for her to do, now that she's in a different country and most think her dead :smile4:

Rei did just fine XD Wunan warned her to leave before Jinan's attack, well, mainly to get Dove out, but it was an effort to save them both. Technically I almost killed Dove and did kill Kam cos White had no hand in that post Chomei attack ordeal.

Actually for all my joking that White's out to get me, Dove and Rei seem to have been gone after the least by our GM in the last RP.

Edit: Rei and come and get her once everything slows down.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Pequeno Burraidh

Ah. Wouldn't it be nice if they made more games like that? That play like an RPG with characters from many universes?

@Hange Zoe

lol. Hange. Give me a break.

@QuirkyAngel

I will probably accept characters this Saturday

@IG42

You're so weird ._.

I've seen plenty of attempts at RPing them since the video games don't happen much. Most are terrible though. It would be interesting to see a Kingdom Hearts style RP linking multiple universes to beat a singular major enemy though, well, that actually works out.

Or just see more actual games executed well in a similar way.

Oh, which games? Any of them good?

None of the ones I've seen are on as large a scale as KH, so i think your enjoyment of them depends on how much you like the franchises. The first ones that come to mind are Tokyo Mirage Sessions, Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright, and the many fighting games that include characters from multiple series.

So basically, the rest were half-hearted attempts?

Not necessarily half-hearted. Some of those games are perfectly fine at their level and offer different things. Kingdom Hearts just has a good foundation with its staff and agreements that I think allow it to go a step above. I'd only consider some of the fighting cross-overs as half-hearted, since a lot try to cash in on the success of Smash Bros. 

Not necessarily half-hearted. Some of those games are perfectly fine at their level and offer different things. Kingdom Hearts just has a good foundation with its staff and agreements that I think allow it to go a step above. I'd only consider some of the fighting cross-overs as half-hearted, since a lot try to cash in on the success of Smash Bros. 

Understood. I am aware that it's hard to do anything like that with comic book heroes because all the owner's are looking out for their own character's popularity >_>. If everyone just focused on making something good, maybe.....they will make something good? Lol.

You do that.

Winter break around the corner.

Blah. Har-Har.

Understood. I am aware that it's hard to do anything like that with comic book heroes because all the owner's are looking out for their own character's popularity >_>. If everyone just focused on making something good, maybe.....they will make something good? Lol.

Blah. Har-Har.

How art thou?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back