Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

Well... I regret being such a problematic person, but y'know, I can't change who I am, it's how I've been my whole life. Heck, being the problem child is pretty fun!

That's interesting. I, on the other hand, am a fairly obedient child...who enjoys a good argument every once in a while ^^;

Mimikyu can be pretty creepy, but I still find it cute.

The Psychic typing adds on some weaknesses, but Alolan Raichu is still great. I like that it has an exclusive Z-Move like Pikachu.

The best Alolan subspecies has to be Muk though. They barely changed anything about it besides adding on Dark-typing and giving it an exciting design. Yet, it somehow ends up being leagues above the original. On my Moon playthrough, I managed to snag a Grimer with Black Sludge. Needless to say, he became my damage sponge until I got Zygarde Complete. Poison Touch and Poison Fang works wonders.

The best Alolan subspecies has to be Muk though. They barely changed anything about it besides adding on Dark-typing and giving it an exciting design. Yet, it somehow ends up being leagues above the original. On my Moon playthrough, I managed to snag a Grimer with Black Sludge. Needless to say, he became my damage sponge until I got Zygarde Complete. Poison Touch and Poison Fang works wonders.

I've had terrible luck with getting Black Sludge. Nothing has turned up for me so far. Although, I've been fortunate with Shiny breeding.

Last edited by a moderator:

Huh I'm found a Mudbray (now Mudsdale) with the stamina ability ability which allows it to become an absolute brick wall and makes multi-hit attacks hilarious.

Oh and he learned iron defence through level up.

Huh I'm found a Mudbray (now Mudsdale) with the stamina ability ability which allows it to become an absolute brick wall and makes multi-hit attacks hilarious.

Oh and he learned iron defence through level up.

Mudsdale's pretty tanky, though it really does need Stamina to be useful at all. Tsareena ended up being better that I expected, especially when Z-Splash turns her into a +3 Atk Sweeper Goddess. Araquanid's Water Bubble ended up being one of the biggest surprises, what with it functioning as a reverse Fluffy and halving Fire-Type Damage. I got lucky on Sun and caught an Adamant Fluffy Stufful. Bewear is really great, Fluffy basically cancels out its Fighting-Type weakness and his attack is stupidly high. There's no feeling better than absolutely wrecking Snorlax with Superpower after struggling with them in Moon (No Fighting-Type on my team there).

I have a large post to write. It'll take time to write with all the things going on.  :ph34r:

kitakubu_katsudou_kiroku-01-natsuki-nervous-timid.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back