Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

Would Chiaki save Raina in the same way that Naruto managed to save Guy after his fight with Madara?

Um...maybe? Only if no one else saves her. Chiaki isn't as strong as Naruto was in SPSM, so I have no idea how good his healing touch is, but he does know advanced medical ninjutsu. And he has good reason for not wanting any deaths...least of all Shinsei's favorite Lieutenant.  

Um...maybe? Only if no one else saves her. Chiaki isn't as strong as Naruto was in SPSM, so I have no idea how good his healing touch is, but he does know advanced medical ninjutsu. And he has good reason for not wanting any deaths...least of all Shinsei's favorite Lieutenant.  

His healing abilities could be far greater than Naruto's, since he was able to stop Guy's death and create eyes without any experience. Raina's death would add to the list of things that seem to go wrong in Shinsei's life.

His healing abilities could be far greater than Naruto's, since he was able to stop Guy's death and create eyes without any experience. Raina's death would add to the list of things that seem to go wrong in Shinsei's life.

Ah...admittedly I don't know much about Naruto lore. So I usually underplay abilities or overplay them :/

Indeed. Though, in this case, Shinsei is part of the reason everything went south. Given Jinn's recent call, I'm pretty sure Shinsei is aware something's gone wrong. But he's currently locked in conversation with Raven...which is just as dangerous.

Ah...admittedly I don't know much about Naruto lore. So I usually underplay abilities or overplay them :/

Indeed. Though, in this case, Shinsei is part of the reason everything went south. Given Jinn's recent call, I'm pretty sure Shinsei is aware something's gone wrong. But he's currently locked in conversation with Raven...which is just as dangerous.

But Rei is helping, so Shinsei knows everything is in safe hands!

I don't need any comments on that statement either -.-

Also, a Scot. We have a tendency to find the most impossibly impossible situations and then walk out of them fairly well off.

I suppose that applies to my family as well.

It's a tough decision on which situation is more deadly. Raven poses a larger threat than Rudy, but she seems to be stable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was going to avoid flexing her muscles on things outside of my own inner circle stuff, such as with Masima, Timuga and Rokoriko stuff, but Quirkster's Raina is worth it.

I suppose that applies to my family as well.

It's a tough decision on which situation is more deadly. Raven poses a larger threat than Rudy, but she seems to be stable.

Well hopefully one just got diffused, and the other has the ever bullshite-avoiding Kauri there to try to avert any untoward bullshite that may occur that he doesn't want to get involved with.

Well hopefully one just got diffused, and the other has the ever bullshite-avoiding Kauri there to try to avert any untoward bullshite that may occur that he doesn't want to get involved with.

Hm. So Raina's been whisked away to a different country I see. That's probably for the best. She would've said a lot of nasty things to Rudy in her dying breath, which would not have helped the situation any. 

I can't say how the Shinsei x Raven conversation would go, but as for diffusing the Rudy problem...as much as I'd like to think Rei's attempts succeeded...I don't see it happening, given the way everything's already fallen...   

Hm. So Raina's been whisked away to a different country I see. That's probably for the best. She would've said a lot of nasty things to Rudy in her dying breath, which would not have helped the situation any. 

I can't say how the Shinsei x Raven conversation would go, but as for diffusing the Rudy problem...as much as I'd like to think Rei's attempts succeeded...I don't see it happening, given the way everything's already fallen...   

Well, we'll find out. Also, far as Raina's concerned, she can be returned from Hato no Tochi whenever you want once she's all healed up. However long that takes is up to you I suppose.

How is she supposed to get back if Rei is in the pit?

Well, I mean, imagining you want her to have some time to recover I'd imagine it may take an hur or so to ensrue she's 100%, sides, she was kind of basically cleaved in twain, so there's probably a lot of work she needs done. I just meant return from Hato no Tochi in general though, as in once she's better Rei can be summoned from wherever and can relocate her.

I don't see Rudy turning off the Gelel powers now that Raina vanished. It might upset him even more.

Well, I mean, imagining you want her to have some time to recover I'd imagine it may take an hur or so to ensrue she's 100%, sides, she was kind of basically cleaved in twain, so there's probably a lot of work she needs done. I just meant return from Hato no Tochi in general though, as in once she's better Rei can be summoned from wherever and can relocate her.

Hm, alright. Looks like she's no longer in danger, so there's really no need to write Raina's post.

I don't see Rudy turning off the Gelel powers now that Raina vanished. It might upset him even more.

I don't imagine Jinn would be too happy with Rudy molesting Raina either. And Mizutsune got punched in the face. Rei's trying to calm Rudy down, but that's only one side of the fight even if she could. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm, alright. Looks like she's no longer in danger, so there's really no need to write Raina's post.

I don't imagine Jinn would be too happy with Rudy molesting Raina either. And Mizutsune got punched in the face. Rei's trying to calm Rudy down, but that's only one side of the fight even if she could. 

Well, Jinn's gotta dodge an attack, and Mizutsune may have been punched in the face, but she should be able to recognise Rei and know what she's working towards. If not, well, this fight could prove interesting depending on who attacks who first and the like.

Well, Jinn's gotta dodge an attack, and Mizutsune may have been punched in the face, but she should be able to recognise Rei and know what she's working towards. If not, well, this fight could prove interesting depending on who attacks who first and the like.

The first attack was already made and it was by Rudy. 

...on second thought, I'll do a post for Raina after all.

@White Masquerade

zygarde-collection-reveal-cover.jpg

I thought Zygarde was going to suck because the only boosts in Complete were to Sp. Atk and Health. I was dead wrong, this fucker does not die. As soon as he goes from dog or snake to Complete Forme, He regains health and soaks up damage like a sponge. He was really useful during the Ultra Beast Hunt  where I had Zygarde wrecking their shit with Thousand Arrows and Thousand Waves.

@White Masquerade

I thought Zygarde was going to suck because the only boosts in Complete were to Sp. Atk and Health. I was dead wrong, this fucker does not die. As soon as he goes from dog or snake to Complete Forme, He regains health and soaks up damage like a sponge. He was really useful during the Ultra Beast Hunt  where I had Zygarde wrecking their shit with Thousand Arrows and Thousand Waves.

O.o  Isn't that a legendary? 

@QuirkyAngel

Lol Quirk. Too cute. No Rudy won't just go take a nap and wish everything away haha. As for Bijuu....why? Exactly? Haven't people bothered them enough?

@Lucem Tenebris

LOL. Tenebris, you are a mess you know that?

@IG42

Got it. The best legendary ever is HO-OH. Pure goodness in coming up with that name. AS much as I respect Nintendo and their franchise, I cannot overlook their increasingly awkward designs and characteristics. However! Posting of wonderful things like

"It's your boy Guzma," that make me laugh, will continue to keep the franchise at a good place in my heart. 

I will start working on a post soon-ish.,

tumblr_inline_ngxiamu6CI1t6oqzu.gif

Welcome to my world, White... Welcome to my world...

By the way, I"m still waiting on a post for me, haven't gotten much outta that snake of yours yet nor any actions for me to go off of in my next post regarding the rest of Team 10.

TMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

*hugs and rubs my cheek into your cheek*

Yes, yes, killing things is amazing. There's a rush right?? I hope you don't do it too often though. If you do, I caution you to slow it down Tmo. I will be getting to a post for Team 10 as well! Don't you worry; I am going to take care of my darling Mio =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back