Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

Won an Attack/Defence round on TF2 with less than a minute left by yelling and charging in as Medic with an Ubersaw by myself, was good time.

Chiaki seems to have a personality suited to parenting. He's certainly in a better position than someone like Kouki when it comes to raising children.

That's probably true. Though, looking at how Kouta's turning out, Kouki's doing a better job of it. Things are usually more difficult for parents when it involves their child. I think this is very true for Chiaki.

Won an Attack/Defence round on TF2 with less than a minute left by yelling and charging in as Medic with an Ubersaw by myself, was good time.

That's an impressive feat.

That's probably true. Though, looking at how Kouta's turning out, Kouki's doing a better job of it. Things are usually more difficult for parents when it involves their child. I think this is very true for Chiaki.

Kouki just tried to make sure that Kouta didn't end up like him, which seems to have worked out. With the exception of his father, his parental figures are all dead, most trying to kill him, so he didn't really have someone to learn from. He managed to be a decent source of support by always being around, despite having to balance work as the only parent, but was still inexperienced with his age and difficulties at connecting with people.

May Raina rest in peace. I hope that she'll receive an honorary promotion for her efforts.

Aye, that was on Gravel Pit too and I stabbed a Heavy who wasn't paying attention to death.

Basically what yanks call a total Hail Mary, I ran around expecting someone to come up the ramps and end me the whole time.

@GasMaskie

I salute you Gasmaskie. I hope you destroy Sun too and it's good to hear that the games have a nice plot going. That always makes me happy. Please don't give any specifics, but did everything fit together well?

Pokemon Stars! Of course they continue the naming trend xD . As for the Switch, it looks weird but here's hoping it turns out well for them, after the Wii was not the...best system for gaming.

@QuirkyAngel

Who's shy??? Moving on!

Lol. What's with you and wanting consequences? But def, we will be exploring in earnest for a bit now. I will start accepting the extra NPC probably tonight or tomorrow so things get done. I haven't even read through his CS cause I feel I'm going to go on another emotional rollercoaster. I JUST got over Chiaki. I'm not ready for somebody else right now.

U cn blame Jin n' pnda fce

@Lucem Tenebris

I think Kouki would do well raising kids. Not in the emotional aspect, but he would be a good Protector? Provider? As long as the mom is nice and full of goodness to balance him out, it'd be okay.

Ohhh..only parent. I see. I am sorry to hear Kouki is in that position. Still Kouta seems nice, so it's going well. Kouta seemed to have made some good friends in Team 2 ad 6 so his future looks okay.

@IG42

O.o  Congrats to you. Be a little more careful though =/

Kouki just tried to make sure that Kouta didn't end up like him, which seems to have worked out. With the exception of his father, his parental figures are all dead, most trying to kill him, so he didn't really have someone to learn from. He managed to be a decent source of support by always being around, despite having to balance work as the only parent, but was still inexperienced with his age and difficulties at connecting with people.

May Raina rest in peace. I hope that she'll receive an honorary promotion for her efforts.

I've never really thought there was a solid rule to parenting. Just things that work and things that don't. The bad parents are the ones that don't actually care about their child. As long as Kouta's making an effort, he's a good father ^_^

Don't talk about Raina like she's already dead. She's got one more post before that happens =(

@QuirkyAngel

Who's shy??? Moving on!

Lol. What's with you and wanting consequences? But def, we will be exploring in earnest for a bit now. I will start accepting the extra NPC probably tonight or tomorrow so things get done. I haven't even read through his CS cause I feel I'm going to go on another emotional rollercoaster. I JUST got over Chiaki. I'm not ready for somebody else right now.

It's because I'm craving a bit of drama and excitement atm. Take you're time with the npcs.

I'm going to do Nao's post first. Then Hana(because I want her to do something). Then Raina.

@GasMaskie

I salute you Gasmaskie. I hope you destroy Sun too and it's good to hear that the games have a nice plot going. That always makes me happy. Please don't give any specifics, but did everything fit together well?

Pokemon Stars! Of course they continue the naming trend xD . As for the Switch, it looks weird but here's hoping it turns out well for them, after the Wii was not the...best system for gaming.

@QuirkyAngel

Who's shy??? Moving on!

@Lucem Tenebris

I think Kouki would do well raising kids. Not in the emotional aspect, but he would be a good Protector? Provider? As long as the mom is nice and full of goodness to balance him out, it'd be okay.

Ohhh..only parent. I see. I am sorry to hear Kouki is in that position. Still Kouta seems nice, so it's going well. Kouta seemed to have made some good friends in Team 2 ad 6 so his future looks okay.

@IG42

O.o  Congrats to you. Be a little more careful though =/

No regrets. Also, Bikeman finally got his limbs.

8 hours ago, QuirkyAngel said:

I've never really thought there was a solid rule to parenting. Just things that work and things that don't. The bad parents are the ones that don't actually care about their child. As long as Kouta's making an effort, he's a good father ^_^

Don't talk about Raina like she's already dead. She's got one more post before that happens =(

It's because I'm craving a bit of drama and excitement atm. Take you're time with the npcs.

I'm going to do Nao's post first. Then Hana(because I want her to do something). Then Raina.

If you want me to save Raina, I easily can. 

If you want me to save Raina, I easily can. 

U think Rudy will let Mizutsune? 

tumblr_njvt2fU27z1u1eakso1_400.png

@QuirkyAngel

Hana O.o

O.K. =P

@GasMaskie

No regrets. It's nice to see Mr. bike get the limelight.

@hudhouse

:)  This is where we get to the meat of the RP. It may be a little less cutesy, so I apologize for any and everything in advance. Though I think you'll like it Hud

Last edited by a moderator:
As a mother, I always want my children to live. But feel free to do whatever your heart(s) tells you.

You're so cold, White. Do you want my lovely Raina to die? D:

Hana won't be in Kirigakure. I've got enough characters there.

Nice play on Mizutsune's genetic makeup. And lol. Rudy is not going to close his eyes for 10 seconds and let friends walk over to Raina and put her on a stretcher xD . What kind of NPC do you think we have here? Rudy was pissed off and damn it, that's what he's going to act like.

Quirk =P. Why are you exploring other areas?

Nice play on Mizutsune's genetic makeup. And lol. Rudy is not going to close his eyes for 10 seconds and let friends walk over to Raina and put her on a stretcher xD . What kind of NPC do you think we have here? Rudy was pissed off and damn it, that's what he's going to act like.

Rudy should just close his eyes and take a nap. That's what I do to relieve stress :P

Because I want to find a hidden bijuu. No particular reason for it. Just curiosity. When something's hidden, I want to find it. 

Hehehehehehehehehe....

You missed a spot....

Rudy should just close his eyes and take a nap. That's what I do to relieve stress :P

Because I want to find a hidden bijuu. No particular reason for it. Just curiosity. When something's hidden, I want to find it. 

Quirkster, my compatriot, my mate, my pal, I figure we've had our characters be through enough so that you always know that I'll have your back! Would you begrudge me a post for Rei if it involved a character near and dear to you?

Hehehehehehehehehe....

You missed a spot....

Quirkster, my compatriot, my mate, my pal, I figure we've had our characters be through enough so that you always know that I'll have your back! Would you begrudge me a post for Rei if it involved a character near and dear to you?

Not at all=) I've yet to begrudge a single post in this rp. As long as Rei doesn't damage Kirigakure too badly, or permanently alter my characters in an insane way, Rei can do whatever she wants. 

Not at all=) I've yet to begrudge a single post in this rp. As long as Rei doesn't damage Kirigakure too badly, or permanently alter my characters in an insane way, Rei can do whatever she wants. 

Righty-o, Time to put up a post =P

@hudhouse

Sorry mate, know you offered, but my pal Quirkster and I have a common enemy to align against...

A GM trying to hurt our characters!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back