Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

It's a shame the only pair active is Shinsei and Dove.

Eh? Are they still active? I thought of them as ex's reuniting for the first time in 15 years. :P

Haha Kinzu. But LOVE IS GOOD. When you kiss, your heart gets warm. It beats a little faster and your eyes get all misty. I want Shingetsu to experience that. You know the real reason she's having problems with her mom? It's cause her clueless dad doesn't even know the 1st thing about raising children. Shingetsu needs a gentle considerate man to re teach her how to calm herself and channel stress in good ways

Chiaki was gentle and considerate. Too gentle and considerate. Let Shin-chan walk away with the swords and only a small reprimand to express his disappointment. Though, I won't argue that he doesn't know the first thing about raising children  ^_^

Quirky won out by far in the first rp , but this is still what if scenerio after all Shingetsu is a tough cookie and doesn't simply trust anyone byside Tora and Amai gonna be a tough code crack

Hanbungetsu was basically Chiaki's best friend in the first rp.

That I can agree with. Shirokko knows Han didn't mean it though. She was under the influence of her 1-tail beast.  She's sorry.

It's nice to see you two making up.

I just read his Bio lol and some how you made a character that some how aligns with Shingetsu plan but in a more Chiaki fashion  :ph34r:  

I'm still a supporter of Tatsuo x Shingetsu. But Bentley x Shingetsu could be interesting as well....

Either way, I'd caution you to be wary of the trap ships.

1 minute ago, White Masquerade said:

That is A-okay with me *thumbs up*

I'm gonna be bad and post soon too

3 minutes ago, QuirkyAngel said:

Eh? Are they still active? I thought of them as ex's reuniting for the first time in 15 years. :P

Chiaki was gentle and considerate. Too gentle and considerate. Let Shin-chan walk away with the swords and only a small reprimand to express his disappointment. Though, I won't argue that he doesn't know the first thing about raising children  ^_^

Hanbungetsu was basically Chiaki's best friend in the first rp.

I'm still a supporter of Tatsuo x Shingetsu. But Bentley x Shingetsu could be interesting as well....

Either way, I'd caution you to be wary of the trap ships.

Nah that ship would obviously have Shingetsu having to fight for love,which she won't do . As it true Chiaki not the best father but A for effort hard working pop's 

Does Shinsei...REALLY want to tell Dove right this moment, that their relationship is over? And that they are ex-lovers?

latest

How are you so sure I was talking about Chiaki? I didn't name any names Quirkstar.

It's so I can make room to focus on you. My kryptonite  :)

Does Shinsei...REALLY want to tell Dove right this moment, that their relationship is over? And that they are ex-lovers?

How are you so sure I was talking about Chiaki? I didn't name any names Quirkstar.

O.o ...Raven doesn't know?

Shin-chan only has one father as far as I'm aware.I really don't think Han's the type to lie about something like that..

...There's really no need. Also, I'm your kryptonite now? I thought we were rivals?

Shingetsu x Chiaki.

Alright. Fine. There's one ship Chiaki would run from  :P

O.o ...Raven doesn't know?

Shin-chan only has one father as far as I'm aware.I really don't think Han's the type to lie about something like that..

...There's really no need. Also, I'm your kryptonite now? I thought we were rivals?

Alright. Fine. There's one ship Chiaki would run from  :P

I got 3 other people in the family, 4 if you count massive narcissism 

@White Masquerade

@QuirkyAngel

Technically there was never an official end to their relationship. Just a boom, some screams, some cheers and a mazel tov and the war was over but the pair got separated.

Dove didn't resist wunan when 'abducted'. She went to look for Wunan and became Raven. If that's not dumping him, I don't know what is  :P

I got 3 other people in the family, 4 if you count massive narcissism 

T_____T

Dove didn't resist wunan when 'abducted'. She went to look for Wunan and became Raven. If that's not dumping him, I don't know what is  :P

T_____T

Not really, Rei took Dove with her to Hato no Tochi when Wunan warned her. Not knowing the area Dove eventually, once her attitude changed, found her way back to Wunan who she was last trying to get along with, and found Jinan(basically her dad) was dead. Struggling to cope with everything and her mental state frayed, Dove struggled but slowly came to her senses with Wunan, but carried a personal grudge against Rei for not trying to save Jinan.

This of course culminated with the Sister's Crescent event, in which Dove was left with a fully human body and was likely eventually found by Wunan who more than likely had her tracked down. Of course Wunan's health was failing and with her passing the entirety of a peoples welfare came to Dove, now Raven's, shoulders. Still, it wouldn't have been easy and Raven, now far more stable than before, is now at the event but as far as I've gathered she's just been trying to get things sorted out, but likely would want to pick things up from where she left off.

Ultimately Rei 'abducted' Dove, but also saved her, and was one of the reasons for Dove's path away from Shinsei.

So if anything just view it as 'Dove went on a sabbatical and has returned with a new outlook on life.'

I don't vbelieve couples break up if one goes on a sabbatical lol

Shingetsu x Chiaki.

first off incest lol,second off Shin definitely atm dislike her parents with a passion . 

4 hours ago, White Masquerade said:

An as for Han having a serect lover ,Nah Hans got about as much flirt game as a brick 

@Lucem Tenebris

Nice you think so. We'll see what happens.

@Hange Zoe

The 1 amendment in the constitution gives Americans the right to free speech. I don't know about pequeno, but I was using my right.

@Pequeno Burraidh

Yeah that's what I remembered. No one ever said it's over =P

@QuirkyAngel

Quirk, I have a long list of your NPC who have rubbed mine in all the wrongs from more than 1 RP. You can't tell me you don't understand how I'm feeling?

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

Ahaha. Yeah Han is pretty overbearing =). You got that right.

@Lucem Tenebris

Nice you think so. We'll see what happens.

@Hange Zoe

The 1 amendment in the constitution gives Americans the right to free speech. I don't know about pequeno, but I was using my right.

@Pequeno Burraidh

Yeah that's what I remembered. No one ever said it's over =P

@QuirkyAngel

Quirk, I have a long list of your NPC who have rubbed mine in all the wrongs from more than 1 RP. You can't tell me you don't understand how I'm feeling?

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

Ahaha. Yeah Han is pretty overbearing =). You got that right.

I was using the right I made called  the "I am still technically in my home, I'll say whatever I please cos I can' right.

I tend to carry on regardless, 'm'n'm'own house after all xD  

Know any good roleplays right now?

Are you getting more or less drunk as you type?

I'm half expecting you to wake up one day and find you've joined a Twilight RP with a total Mary Sue character.

I'm half expecting you to wake up one day and find you've joined a Twilight RP with a total Mary Sue character.

Ig...

Iggy...

Iggaloo my mate from the south...

You did not just tell me that you would expect me to be included in something so stupid, debase, repugnant and disgusting...

As making a mary sue character. Seriously, what the bloody fuck mate?! Thought we were pals'n'th'like.

Oh, and Twilight can shove it too xD

Also my cousin shipped me over a box of Shiner Cheer and it's not half bad so yea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back