Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

Characters coming back from the dead/ surviving normally fatal situations, especially when it's later written off with a weak excuse or as mystical mumbo jumbo. It's a cheap ploy used to build fake tension, and the more a series does it, the less valid/ meaningless the stakes are whenever the cast is thrust into danger.

I usually lose interest in a series that does this. I often see this trope tied in with the "power of friendship", which contributes to the lack of tension.

Any watched Koutetsujou no Kabaneri yet by the by?

I plan to start it by the end of the month. From what I've heard, it's Attack on Titan with trains, so I might enjoy it. Is it any good?

I usually lose interest in a series that does this. I often see this trope tied in with the "power of friendship", which contributes to the lack of tension.

I plan to start it by the end of the month. From what I've heard, it's Attack on Titan with trains, so I might enjoy it. Is it any good?

Watching the second episode.

People live in walled cities like AoT, but in so far the Kabane are just queer zekes that die when you pierce their hearts with iron instead of destroy the brain. I like it in so far though.

I learned that I can gain superpowers and transcend humanity without an ancient Aztec mask by simply getting infected by steampunk zombies and engaging in auto-erotic asphyxiation by watching Habanero.

Pokeainsley.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Watching the second episode.

People live in walled cities like AoT, but in so far the Kabane are just queer zekes that die when you pierce their hearts with iron instead of destroy the brain. I like it in so far though.

I learned that I can gain superpowers and transcend humanity without an ancient Aztec mask by simply getting infected by steampunk zombies and engaging in auto-erotic asphyxiation by watching Habanero.

It looks like I'll start watching tonight instead.

It looks like I'll start watching tonight instead.

Mumei is my new favourite cute name by the by, but still second to Rokoriko as a name just cos of the flexibility for nicknames.

Also amazingly if you type in the item that you wear on your wrist, followed by the name for tellie programmes that bairns like, follow that up with what you are when connected to the internet and then add a period and the three letters you need to fix this word-

'puter'

- you;d be amazed at what can be found in the subbed section.

I'm heading to Gamestop in a hour to mingle around and grab some Streetpasses.

I hope you enjoy the trip. I'll probably buy from the eShop if I don't finish this post on time. 

Mumei is my new favourite cute name by the by, but still second to Rokoriko as a name just cos of the flexibility for nicknames.

Also amazingly if you type in the item that you wear on your wrist, followed by the name for tellie programmes that bairns like, follow that up with what you are when connected to the internet and then add a period and the three letters you need to fix this word-

'puter'

- you;d be amazed at what can be found in the subbed section.

Names with more syllables have a lot of nickname potential. I can see plenty for Rokoriko.

I hope you enjoy the trip. I'll probably buy from the eShop if I don't finish this post on time. 

Names with more syllables have a lot of nickname potential. I can see plenty for Rokoriko.

Ro, Koriko, Roko, Kori, Riko and then of course any pet names or hobby or skill based names that come up too.

Steelbook from Amazon is coming tomorrow, plus I'm too lazy to switch out the memory card on the n3DS XL I bought. It'll be nice to play Moon after my shift's over.

1479192214494.jpg

Ro, Koriko, Roko, Kori, Riko and then of course any pet names or hobby or skill based names that come up too.

I assume there's also the chance of some cat-based nicknames coming up.

Steelbook from Amazon is coming tomorrow, plus I'm too lazy to switch out the memory card on the n3DS XL I bought. It'll be nice to play Moon after my shift's over.

I still have the original 3DS, so I'm not sure if I should upgrade to a newer model before getting Moon. There's also the big sales that are coming up soon for the holidays.

I decided to pass on Pokémon's steelbook for Persona 5's. It's a shame that the game got delayed, but at least there's dual audio for the people that want it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I assume there's also the chance of some cat-based nicknames coming up.

I still have the original 3DS, so I'm not sure if I should upgrade to a newer model before getting Moon. There's also the big sales that are coming up soon for the holidays.

I decided to pass on Pokémon's steelbook for Persona 5's. It's a shame that the game got delayed, but at least there's dual audio for the people that want it.

Ah. I ordered the Take Your Heart edition at Gamestop and paid it off. It's just a matter of waiting at this point and I can pad out the time with Pokemon Sun and Moon and Fate/Extella The Umbral Star.

The midnight release was pretty lit, lots of people. Ended up buying the Z-Ring. The crystals don't have the logos in them, instead they're chipped so that when you activate a Z-Move the Z-Ring actually lights up a pattern underneath it that forms the symbol inside the Z-Crystal. Definitely going to try and collect the rest of the Z-Crystals, it's a fun little toy.

Ah. I ordered the Take Your Heart edition at Gamestop and paid it off. It's just a matter of waiting at this point and I can pad out the time with Pokemon Sun and Moon and Fate/Extella The Umbral Star.

The midnight release was pretty lit, lots of people. Ended up buying the Z-Ring. The crystals don't have the logos in them, instead they're chipped so that when you activate a Z-Move the Z-Ring actually lights up a pattern underneath it that forms the symbol inside the Z-Crystal. Definitely going to try and collect the rest of the Z-Crystals, it's a fun little toy.

The Take Your Heart Edition didn't have anything that really appealed to me, but it definitely looks neat. I think Moon will keep me until April, but I still need to buy a new hard drive, since I've used up all of my Playstation's storage.

The Z-Ring sounds more elaborate than I originally thought. I probably won't get one, but it seems like something that would be nice to have for a collector.

You've got this White-chan, now get out there and do that admin sh*t!

@Pequeno Burraidh

All good things come to those who wait: I'm sure White's got those posts coming right up, not to mention what the rest of the gang has in store for your characters. Until then... read a book? Start prepping for the Tokyo Ghoul RP which seems increasingly imminent?

@Hange Zoe

So... Sengun just bailed on Team 1, hmm? Mystery bad guy from troubled past shows up, he gets understandably angsty and ends up getting himself kidnapped with no chance for his companions to interfere?

tumblr_mt1idoVori1r72ht7o4_r1_500.gif

BINGO!

@Hange Zoe

If you want a competition between Dai Dai x Yoshinori and Tsuyoi x Yoshinori, let's get it Hange. That back slap she gave him was pretty cute.  Dai Dai is no slouch either though <3 She is going to eat Yoshinori alive.

@clarinetti

Yeah, I don't know much about Tokyo Ghouls' lore if it even has much. It's not a fandom I'd particularly want to research as well.

@Lucem Tenebris

Heh. Lucem. You continue to fray my nerves.

Well I'd say let's beat em up.

If you didn't see anything wrong, then we need to sit down with you and have a long talk over some hot cocoa. When are you free for me to come over?

Hangy. No one is making a TG RP.

It's not that. The Evil Dead rip off and a few others things were irritating. It really bummed me out to see an original idea that could have had some good traction fall into the things the way it did. Though big props for implementing a proper brother sister relationship for Mumei and whathisarse the Evil Dead rip off guy rather than some borked off it's arse creeper shite rubbish.

It's not that. The Evil Dead rip off and a few others things were irritating. It really bummed me out to see an original idea that could have had some good traction fall into the things the way it did. Though big props for implementing a proper brother sister relationship for Mumei and whathisarse the Evil Dead rip off guy rather than some borked off it's arse creeper shite rubbish.

Lol whaaat?.

If I understood your post correctly, the same things as you. It went down hill fast =/. By the end I had no clue why certain things happened or what was next

Yup, pretty much, though I was happy, as I said, that they didn't try to ship the main guy and Mumei, and did a proper older brother younger sister set up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back