Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

Good, cos they do it with a shite tonne load of other anime tho

This is true. But what's a story without shipping? Not a very good one if you ask me. This is why I am a ship warrior cause everyone needs a little loving. It'd be great to see some Chunin dates and live blossoming in the midst of conflict. It's a shame the only pair active is Shinsei and Dove. I don't know why these Genin aren't falling over each other already. It's so irritating. Not one kiss or hug yet

This is true. But what's a story without shipping? Not a very good one if you ask me. This is why I am a ship warrior cause everyone needs a little loving. It'd be great to see some Chunin dates and live blossoming in the midst of conflict. It's a shame the only pair active is Shinsei and Dove. I don't know why these Genin aren't falling over each other already. It's so irritating. Not one kiss or hug yet

It did take a few months for the first full on snog in the original RP and that was Shirokko and Akane.

58 minutes ago, White Masquerade said:

White it cauz cooties are icky 

White it cauz cooties are icky 

Haha Kinzu. But LOVE IS GOOD. When you kiss, your heart gets warm. It beats a little faster and your eyes get all misty. I want Shingetsu to experience that. You know the real reason she's having problems with her mom? It's cause her clueless dad doesn't even know the 1st thing about raising children. Shingetsu needs a gentle considerate man to re teach her how to calm herself and channel stress in good ways

Just now, White Masquerade said:

Haha Kinzu. But LOVE IS GOOD. When you kiss, your heart gets warm. It beats a little faster and your eyes get all misty. I want Shingetsu to experience that. You know the real reason she's having problems with her mom? It's cause her clueless dad doesn't even know the 1st thing about raising children. Shingetsu needs a gentle considerate man to re teach her how to calm herself and channel stress in good ways

Well you talk the talk but can you walk the walk oh casanova,atleast for now all he been flirting with is a clam . Shingetsu may just give you your Kiri toppling wish gotta get her suicide squad together cause you kno those youth rebellions are the best  

Well you talk the talk but can you walk the walk oh casanova,atleast for now all he been flirting with is a clam . Shingetsu may just give you your Kiri toppling wish gotta get her suicide squad together cause you kno those youth rebellions are the best  

Lol yeah. That's what I'm talking about! I think we can finally call each other friends now Kinzu =)

4 minutes ago, White Masquerade said:

Lol yeah. That's what I'm talking about! I think we can finally call each other friends now Kinzu =)

Though the boy will first have to figure he been flirting to a clam now lol and don't get to happy

I just read his Bio lol and some how you made a character that some how aligns with Shingetsu plan but in a more Chiaki fashion  :ph34r:  

tF7aeYP.png

Kinzu, this is the relationship I wish I had with you during the last RP. You see how much time we wasted fighting over nothing. Ugh. I'm so sad

1 minute ago, White Masquerade said:

tF7aeYP.png

Kinzu, this is the relationship I wish I had with you during the last RP. You see how much time we wasted fighting over nothing. Ugh. I'm so sad

Quirky won out by far in the first rp , but this is still what if scenerio after all Shingetsu is a tough cookie and doesn't simply trust anyone byside Tora and Amai gonna be a tough code crack

3 minutes ago, White Masquerade said:

Fodder bait? xD. Kinzu, watch it. Don't mess up the good vibes or Shingetsu will have to be put down.

Well I hope your prepped for that Chiaki indifferent as that first obstacle, and trust me hands are ready i'm still bitter about that accident killing of Han  

Fodder Bait? Bit redundant it seems to be redundant.

well to me bait your still giving them a chance to survive while fodder your just putting them there to die . However I reckon i'll call Bently a pivot lets see if he snaps 

Last edited by a moderator:

Lol. Wow. And you say I hold grudges??? Han needs to get over it, hehe. Her and Shiro are even now.

To forgive she has but you don't forget less your doom to repeat your previous mistakes ,plus didn't you see me post about her being upset Siro didn't show up 

Last edited by a moderator:

That I can agree with. Shirokko knows Han didn't mean it though. She was under the influence of her 1-tail beast.  She's sorry.

Oh well i guess now maybe they'll see each other maybe not let see how things pan out. I'm planing to post soon , I don't think any of my oc's will actually make the trips with their teams their just gonna show up 

Oh well i guess now maybe they'll see each other maybe not let see how things pan out. I'm planing to post soon , I don't think any of my oc's will actually make the trips with their teams their just gonna show up 

That is A-okay with me *thumbs up*

I'm gonna be bad and post soon too

3 minutes ago, White Masquerade said:

That is A-okay with me *thumbs up*

I'm gonna be bad and post soon too

Can i comment and say that makes me a wii bit uneasy i need see what your gonna do before i act lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back