Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

Hm. Hm. Viewed like sacred gods to some folk and tribes that revere and pay respects to their ancestry. Reviled by those who accept the modern age  and have no use for ancestral tradition. It would likely take place during the creation of the African CCG Branch and appearance of African Ghouls in general. You can have diff setting as well. Instead of only playing in populated African cities (strong bases of the African CCG) we split time between the wilds and independent villages (strong bases of Ghouls).  It would be absolutely excellent. So villages and certain forests would replace the wards of Tokyo Ghoul. While say, Nairobi, is Ward 1 (CCG HQ)

Then you're not only dealing with ghouls, and CCG, but genuinely crazy tribal people, and lions/tigers/cheetahs/cougars/etc.

@GasMaskie

Gotcha. That girl in the anime vid you shared looked like the blonde-haired Ultra Beast.

I like that idea. Of course there would be Ghouls that would try to play themselves off as Gods or some sort, demanding sacrifice of tribals over some tribes, I could see Ghouls getting into the arms-trade and black market too, great place for them. Their would be a lot of interesting work to be done and tons of wiggle room. In fact, for a fledgling CCG, this would be a perfect time for a Ghouls that only goes after criminals and feral Ghouls to offer assistance, their dirty little secret that makes their lives just a touch easier. Especially if this took place from the 50's-90's due to how things were and the technology had at the time, still putting in train tracks and what have you.

Even in modern time it's still not easy to traverse parts of Africa.

Fantastic idea for a setting modern or older so......

Can we keep it? Can we? 

What?? I don't see any resemblance!

Code Bungo! I repeat we have a Code Bungo!

What the. You can't tell me you didn't see that too >_>

@GasMaskie

That was his notes for the Christmas event???

@Pequeno Burraidh

Bam. There'd be no way the CCG in that position would turn down a ghoul that wants to help. *thumbs up* As for keeping xD

Naw. you turn that dog back into pound!

What the. You can't tell me you didn't see that too >_>

@GasMaskie

That was his notes for the Christmas event???

@Pequeno Burraidh

Bam. There'd be no way the CCG in that position would turn down a ghoul that wants to help. *thumbs up* As for keeping xD

Naw. you turn that dog back into pound!

Nah, that's his profile for Extella where he'll probably be DLC. In the Christmas Event, Santa Alter gifted him, EMIYA, and David a special liveshow by Liz (Lancer). And since they're all Archers...

Nah, that's his profile for Extella where he'll probably be DLC. In the Christmas Event, Santa Alter gifted him, EMIYA, and David a special liveshow by Liz (Lancer). And since they're all Archers...

???? Nasu is going to be downloadable content? LOL. Or Robin hood?

@White Masquerade Gaaahh don't make me jelly of Tsukiko!

Well that's one way to screw over her teammates.

Did you not read her last IC post? She's trying to lead Timuga away from them after he tried to do the 'smush' to Tora with his hammer. I mean, she got Ducky's scent, so she can track him down again once she loses Timuga, but yea.

Why else? I'm already playing the only Kage that isn't controlled by you, it certainly isn't because she's from Kiri.

Aha. You have to use the fullest of your chances <3. That was probably the one and only time you'll get to play with Matatabby =)

Me? Twisted? I don't know what you're talking about. I'm usually rping the good characters  B|

Ugh! Lol. Quirk. You're hiding something from me! One of these days, it's coming to come out and I'm going to be very, very happy.

Aha. You have to use the fullest of your chances <3. That was probably the one and only time you'll get to play with Matatabby =)

giphy.gif

And Matatabi was NOT a Tabby!

See, I started feeling that way about Pokemon after the fourth generation or so.

Nintendo has added nearly a hundred new Pokemon with each generation along with those two battle methods people care about even less than doubles, the Fairy type, Mega Evolution, type rebalancing and is removing the aggravating HM system in Sun & Moon.

Apple meanwhile has added Siri, changed to another annoying exclusive connector type and has removed the sodding 3.5mm jack port that has been on every audio device for decades.

Nintendo has added nearly a hundred new Pokemon with each generation along with those two battle methods people care about even less than doubles, the Fairy type, Mega Evolution, type rebalancing and is removing the aggravating HM system in Sun & Moon.

Apple meanwhile has added Siri, changed to another annoying exclusive connector type and has removed the sodding 3.5mm jack port that has been on every audio device for decades.

Ig, do raise peoples cholesterol? You're sounding a touch salty there xD

I was just having a go at you for fun, don't worry too much about it, though I have progressively liked less and less pokemon with each generation.

Ig, do raise peoples cholesterol? You're sounding a touch salty there xD

I was just having a go at you for fun, don't worry too much about it, though I have progressively liked less and less pokemon with each generation.

First Pokemon game I actually owned was Platinum, gen 5 didn't have much that stood out to me but I think Hawlucha is awesome and it competes with Garchomp and Arcanine for my favourite Pokemon spot.

First Pokemon game I actually owned was Platinum, gen 5 didn't have much that stood out to me but I think Hawlucha is awesome and it competes with Garchomp and Arcanine for my favourite Pokemon spot.

I had a lvl 100 Umbreon that was the big brother to all my pokemon after being giving a unknowingly modified Crystal version that had Eevee as the starter by a cousin. I was super disappointed when I found out that it wasn't the standard version lol

Ever since, though, Umbreon's been my favourite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back