Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

lol. If Rudy seriously believed Raina to be Mei, then Raina x Rudy hadn't even started yet. I'm simply giving them a chance to get to know one another^^ Granted, the set-up doesn't bode too well for their ship...   

Raina was a character built to counter Shinsei. She's got plenty of confidence, just not in her feminine charms. She's also got a bit of an inferiority complex towards chakra users, high expectations of herself(and others), and a fairly level-head...for the most part. 

She doesn't prefer either of them. Raina was never meant for romance. Though, if you're talking about personality preference, then yes. She currently prefers Jinn to Rudy. Empty flattery and nearly strangling her ally isn't the way to win her heart.

As for treating her well....I'd read how Rudy planned to break my child. Who do you think you're trying to fool? T_T 

From a purely ecological standpoint, the ghoul species is disadvantaged in terms of survivability compared to humans since they are severely limited in their food choice. Human flesh. Each other. And coffee beans. That's it. Coffee beans aren't even that nutritious to them...it's just edible. The ghouls are dependent on the human species for survival, not the other way around. If the human race dies out, they're left to eating each other until extinction...or farming coffee beans. To make matters worse for them, the predator-prey relationship is being steadily reversed on them with the formation of the CCG.  I can't imagine how the ghoul life can be portrayed as beautiful or glamorous =/

It's possible, I suppose...but I don't imagine it to be very easy.

...Chiaki challenge?

Its the challenge of atempting to date someone who wont or rather struggle to see you as a suitor 

Last edited by a moderator:
Collio, got a Rokoriko post up, might give you a bit to think about.

Ahm, do you think Shinsei presenting himself to Raven needs a Kauri post or no?

Something to think about,  :x  *hugs Pequeno*

Ugh. I've missed you so much. You know we don't think about things here. And noooooooooooo, Raven does not need a post for Kauri. There is enough there to get something up. Not how I pictured xxxxxxxxx, but I'll take it. It's xxxxxxx at least.

@GasMaskie

*Hugs Dantes*

Not sure if I will get to Rudy or even posting an IC post, but I have it down in my head.

Clipboard15.jpg

Gonna organize the hell out of this.

Ugh. I've missed you so much. You know we don't think about things here. And noooooooooooo, Raven does not need a post for Kauri. There is enough there to get something up. Not how I pictured xxxxxxxxx, but I'll take it. It's xxxxxxx at least.

xD

Yes, well, at least the process of getting Shinsei from point A to point B was remarkably simple. Everyone's criticising the anti-social and stoic Kauri for being friendly and talkative and bam, results!

@GasMaskie

*Hugs Dantes*

Not sure if I will get to Rudy or even posting an IC post, but I have it down in my head.

xxxxxxxx?

xD

Yes, well, at least the process of getting Shinsei from point A to point B was remarkably simple. Everyone's criticising the anti-social and stoic Kauri for being friendly and talkative and bam, results!

Indeed. Kauri made the right move. Shinsei is relatively nice to the people he likes.

Welp, now I just play the waiting game again.

I need a Tainan response, a Raven response and a Massie and Ducky response, ergo it's all White's fault I'm bored xD

White, I always win ()  Also, if you're doing a TG Roleplay, a Ghoul like this guy would definitely be the best character.

Kira only wants a quiet life.

Gas? That didn't tell me ANYTHING about Kira??

@Hange Zoe

Nobody said they were doing a Tokyo Ghoul Roleplay?

So your up for the Chiaki challenge best of luck to you and your "prince" charmin  

Lol. Okay. No problem my friend.

@QuirkyAngel

Quirk. Lol. I have nothing to say to you on Raina. Ghouls are thought to be cool by the viewers. There are people more interested in being ghouls than CCG =P.

@Pequeno Burraidh

Eheh. Don't try to put the blame on me Pequeno. You need other RPs!!

Gonna organize the hell out of this.

giphy.gif

You've got this White-chan, now get out there and do that admin sh*t!

@Pequeno Burraidh

All good things come to those who wait: I'm sure White's got those posts coming right up, not to mention what the rest of the gang has in store for your characters. Until then... read a book? Start prepping for the Tokyo Ghoul RP which seems increasingly imminent?

@Hange Zoe

So... Sengun just bailed on Team 1, hmm? Mystery bad guy from troubled past shows up, he gets understandably angsty and ends up getting himself kidnapped with no chance for his companions to interfere?

qjb9h.jpg

@Pequeno Burraidh

All good things come to those who wait: I'm sure White's got those posts coming right up, not to mention what the rest of the gang has in store for your characters. Until then... read a book? Start prepping for the Tokyo Ghoul RP which seems increasingly imminent?

Wait is that going to happen? I thought Masque was just reiterating that being a Ghoul bloody sucks. You can be sympathetic towards them but it ain't a glamorous existence by any stretch of the word.

You've got this White-chan, now get out there and do that admin sh*t!

@Pequeno Burraidh

Gun.Knight.Girl.full.1402102.jpg

Lol. Tokyo ghoul RP? Imminent? Get out of here.

@IG42

Bingo.

Wait is that going to happen? I thought Masque was just reiterating that being a Ghoul bloody sucks. You can be sympathetic towards them but it ain't a glamorous existence by any stretch of the word.

I don't know if White's actually confirmed it or not, it just seems that it's been brought up on multiple occasions here, and considering the degree of interest which has been shown seems rather possible (If not probably) that someone might actually make said RP, whether it's White or another individual. 

Edit: I stand corrected, nevermind- someone else shall have to take charge of that endeavor.

I don't know if White's actually confirmed it or not, it just seems that it's been brought up on multiple occasions here, and considering the degree of interest which has been shown seems rather possible (If not probably) that someone might actually make said RP, whether it's White or another individual. 

Edit: I stand corrected, nevermind- someone else shall have to take charge of that endeavor.

See me and Masque a very in tune with each other.

@Hange Zoe

If you want a competition between Dai Dai x Yoshinori and Tsuyoi x Yoshinori, let's get it Hange. That back slap she gave him was pretty cute.  Dai Dai is no slouch either though <3 She is going to eat Yoshinori alive.

@clarinetti

Yeah, I don't know much about Tokyo Ghouls' lore if it even has much. It's not a fandom I'd particularly want to research as well.

@Lucem Tenebris

Heh. Lucem. You continue to fray my nerves.

See me and Masque a very in tune with each other.

Yes, I can indeed see this, pardon my little faux-pas- I should never have questioned your insight.

@Hange Zoe

If you want a competition between Dai Dai x Yoshinori and Tsuyoi x Yoshinori, let's get it Hange. That back slap she gave him was pretty cute.  Dai Dai is no slouch either though <3 She is going to eat Yoshinori alive.

@clarinetti

Yeah, I don't know much about Tokyo Ghouls' lore if it even has much. It's not a fandom I'd particularly want to research as well.

@Lucem Tenebris

Heh. Lucem. You continue to fray my nerves.

O_O

Hah, that's real funny, totally put a stitch in my side with that one White-chan! xD Haha, hah.... hey, you're not actually considering that to become a thing, right? What happened to Yoshinori being one of your best boys?

Yes, I can indeed see this, pardon my little faux-pas- I should never have questioned your insight.

O_O

Hah, that's real funny, totally put a stitch in my side with that one White-chan! xD Haha, hah.... hey, you're not actually considering that to become a thing, right? What happened to Yoshinori being one of your best boys?

Why not? Wouldn't it be a great  for the elder, more low-key and lazy Yoshinori having to keep the younger, fiercer Dai Dai constantly in check? It's better than getting killed by her? Lol. My personal titles for characters have nothing to do with what happens to them. I loved Kiyomi and Shinobu but they still had hard lives. Mostly because of their own actions, but you get the picture. Plus, messing with best boys is  :x

@Lucem Tenebris

I can't even hate Team 2 anymore after reading your post. As much as I personally dislike their romance with Team 6, story-wise, I think it's excellent. In that regard, it makes me happy. I honestly might extend the RP due to my lapse in roleplay and that's a reason why. I can see things starting to form how I like; that things will turn out well for where I want to get going. So no matter how much I scream and cry keep it up.

Random question time!

What trope in any form of media annoys you the most?

For me it's the bleeps and bloops that get added to computers in TV shows, it's a wonder I can tolerate NCIS.

Random question time!

For me it's the bleeps and bloops that get added to computers in TV shows, it's a wonder I can tolerate NCIS.

The dumb Red Oni  :$ . It usually comes in the form of the loud, ambitious, idiot in competition with the quiet, collected, genius. While I never played with a straight up competent Red Oni (which I will certainly do in the future as a villain) Wunan was an attempt at mixing the two and I think that came out very well. While collected and on the calculating side, she was fiery, emotional, and berated anyone she didn't like.

Other than that, I don't enjoy stereotype characters : Bully, Cheerleader, etc. I like multi-faces to 1 person.

@Hange Zoe

one more tag. Nice post with Sengun. I'm loving it.

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

In Pequeno's latest post, the shark-man is Timuga in the Non PC thread of you are wondering.

@Pequeno Burraidh

=P. I see you are getting into it. That was very poetic at the end Pequeno.

So everything up to this point will be added to the summary in just a bit. That was my goal for this Wednesday and it is soon to be complete. Tomorrow look for 2 posts to be done. Any questions, ask me here.

@Lucem Tenebris

I can't even hate Team 2 anymore after reading your post. As much as I personally dislike their romance with Team 6, story-wise, I think it's excellent. In that regard, it makes me happy. I honestly might extend the RP due to my lapse in roleplay and that's a reason why. I can see things starting to form how I like; that things will turn out well for where I want to get going. So no matter how much I scream and cry keep it up.

I'm glad that there's no more hate. It's good to hear that things seem to be forming in a way that you like.

Random question time!

I dislike how many shows have the token "smart" character display their intelligence by needlessly using large words while carrying tons of devices on them. I'd rather have them show what they're capable of through action. I'm sure that I could think of a trope I hate more, but this is the first one that came to mind.

Any questions, ask me here.

I was thinking about writing a post for Tetsuo this weekend, since Team 7 hasn't advanced very much. Should I wait for something from Ren before that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back