Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

@Lucem Tenebris

Unless...you plan on playing a character who's into that???? o.O. I mean, I always wanted to do a light, sweet ship with one of your characters but if that's the route you want to go, I can do an excellent sassy assassin?? It's a character type that's 1 of my RP strengths, as bad as that sounds. Let me know Lucem and Ill see what I can do.

I don't think that will be necessary. Although, I appreciate the offer.

Eh? Why? What did they do?

Sasha is spying on team 6 and team 2.

@Hange Zoe

Sadly, Jun, despite being a sensory ninja, cannot sense Sasha, or any other Kakureyami/normal because they do not have chakra. She's not a sensory ninja in the same sense Kiba is. 

I need something sharp that can potentially hurt white. 

I sense some hate

@White Masquerade

1479093427869.png

Which one is older White?

I'll likely post up for Timuga and Rokoriko at some point soon, and maaaaayyyybeeeee I can finally get what I've been after for ages with Maddie and Ducky

I'm thinking about setting up a surprise attack, and sengun getting abducted once we hit stage 2, the actual stage 2.

I'm thinking about setting up a surprise attack, and sengun getting abducted once we hit stage 2, the actual stage 2.

Well I am thinking hard about extending the RP to make up for the slow of my activity =\. I'd say to wait a bit cause if you start things there's nothing I can really do to watch it at the moment

@GasMaskie

Gas why do you tag me with so much s :x :$ t??? lol.

@clarinetti

*helps you up off the floor*

Come now partner, are you okay?

Well there's her tongue but nothing in the world is sharp enough to beat it.

I don't have a sharp tongue =P. I'm just very hot and not one to hide my opinions. Nothing malicious ever. Only want to learn. That's why quiet people intrigue me so much. It'd be an understatement to say I'm attracted to them like a moth to flame. I want to crack that quiet exterior and hear what's going on inside you know?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have a sharp tongue =P. I'm just very hot and not one to hide my opinions. Nothing malicious ever. Only want to learn. That's why quiet people intrigue me so much. It'd be an understatement to say I'm attracted to them like a moth to flame. I want to crack that quiet exterior and hear what's going on inside you know?

Getting a bit friskier than you usually do in this thread aren't you?

:x  

Getting a bit friskier than you usually do in this thread aren't you?

:x  

Ofc. Exasperated. My inner organizer and planner is frustrated beyond belief. I have no one to soothe and balance me about this =(

@White Masquerade

Also, just to be clear, you initiated a confrontation and don't even know what Timuga wants =P

This is how we roll here Pequeno Burraidh.

@White Masquerade

Because you're here. Also, tagging has less clutter than quoting.

lol Gas. 

tumblr_mrqt3s79fB1rwluqxo1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back