Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

Got some scoliosis and a surgery might have to be a possibility so my posts may be less frequent while I'm dealing with the pain. See ya in a bit.

Got some scoliosis and a surgery might have to be a possibility so my posts may be less frequent while I'm dealing with the pain. See ya in a bit.

Take care man, I hope things turn out for the better. 

@White Masquerade

dokuta-pakuman_orig.jpg

Dr. Pacman gets pretty hardcore.

Also, lol. This is all that they added to Bleach's last volume. Kubo trolled his fans to the very end, now they're stuck with his half-assed ending and no closure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, so we have up until the end of December to get some stuff done. As much as I love the OOC, lol. I'll need some peace and quiet. A lot of the time I will have a look through, but mostly will be working posts. I will have 1 last round of OOC replies

(There's sposed tae be a wee picture of a lass sticking her tongue out at you but it's not bloody well working so =P   )

Whatcha gon do bout it?

I am going to brag about how much taller I am than you  :x

@clarinetti

Haha. No, no, I won't do things to examinees for no reason. Like having a tailed beast pop in the forest just because >_>. It'll be somewhat natural and if there's nothing to disturb them, then there's nothing to disturb them.

lol, yeah. I remember there's a South America, but honestly forget there a whole nother' country above us. Its so weird. Takes a second to jog my mind about what Canada is. I'm surprised the U.S. isn't like..best friends with your country and having friendship parties every few years. I would imagine our direct partner to the North, would be someone we'd want to share everything with? Doesn't make sense to me how we're not close.

@GasMaskie

I'v heard of the 1st one and how it was a great "big-robot" game. I hope #2 had amazing big laser fights and epic lines in it, xD . or at least a martial Artist Pilot. As for Bleach, that is a real shame. I don't know where it ended up. I read a chapter about some Quincy having the power to nullify a shinigami's spiritual chakra (?). But against Yoruichi it didn't work because she had an ability to change her spirit energy's signature over 40 times a second...wow. I really couldn't read any longer. I don't know what Kubo did with this.

@Kalin Scarlet

Escarlet, what do you mean? Can you clarify?? Is this about RPN? Or do you have some performance you have to do over the weekend?

@Hange Zoe

lol. That picture of the person lounging and reading a book. It looks like they don't give a flip.

@IG42

Lmao. Hange said, "call him Shiro please" xDDDD. How funny is that? If it were me, I'd tell Hange, SASHA in big capital letters =P

@Drumonkey

Howdy partner.

@Brook

BROOOK! WOW. I hope it doesn't come to surgery =/ Ugh. I am wishing you the best with that. Hopefully it an be treated without going that far. Let me know how it goes.

@White Masquerade

The stylistic differences in 80s anime is always cool to see. But this is like the pinnacle of the 80s aesthetic. Apparently this saved Tatsunoko from bankruptcy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Utterly nuts lol. Can't seem to catch a decent break xD . It's madness. I blame daylight savings time. Whoever made it needs to be assassinated and buried under limestone

I can sort of understand that. You don't seem like the type to let yourself have too long of a break anyways. Idle hands are the Devils playthings. 

I can sort of understand that. You don't seem like the type to let yourself have too long of a break anyways. Idle hands are the Devils playthings. 

Haha, you are right about that. I think I'll finally be able to have something to work with in 3-4 hours, so I am excited about that. I've been wanting to write and post in this for the longest. I'm about to burst lol.

Haha, you are right about that. I think I'll finally be able to have something to work with in 3-4 hours, so I am excited about that. I've been wanting to write and post in this for the longest. I'm about to burst lol.

Well get to work on it because I don't want you to burst and I'm sure the rest of us can agree.

What manga is it? 

Oho you're so nice today.

Yeah which?

68a9ca6439a3fc72bf04f202117e1d42.png

Takane no Hana nara Ochitekoi!

The stereotypical ikemen popular guy gets the tables turned on him and turns into a shoujo protagonist when he meets a girl who's better at charming than he is. It's just nice to have something cute on my read list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back