Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

Got some scoliosis and a surgery might have to be a possibility so my posts may be less frequent while I'm dealing with the pain. See ya in a bit.

I hope you get well soon, Brook. Hopefully, surgery won't be necessary. 

68a9ca6439a3fc72bf04f202117e1d42.png

Takane no Hana nara Ochitekoi!

The stereotypical ikemen popular guy gets the tables turned on him and turns into a shoujo protagonist when he meets a girl who's better at charming than he is. It's just nice to have something cute on my read list.

This series reminds me of Last Game and Tomo-chan. If you haven't read them already, you might like Tsurezure Children and Boku wa Ohime-sama.

Oho you're so nice today.

Yeah which?

Excuse me ma'am I'll have you know I'm always nice .

68a9ca6439a3fc72bf04f202117e1d42.png

Takane no Hana nara Ochitekoi!

The stereotypical ikemen popular guy gets the tables turned on him and turns into a shoujo protagonist when he meets a girl who's better at charming than he is. It's just nice to have something cute on my read list.

I'll Have To Check It Out It Seems Interesting. 

I hope you get well soon, Brook. Hopefully, surgery won't be necessary. 

This series reminds me of Last Game and Tomo-chan. If you haven't read them already, you might like Tsurezure Children and Boku wa Ohime-sama.

Reading all of those except Last Game. Also, Appmon is pretty good. The first episode was pretty self-aware with Haru getting hit in the face with a soccer ball. He's shaping up to be another Takato, which is good since literally every other protagonist has been some variation on Tai.

Reading all of those except Last Game. Also, Appmon is pretty good. The first episode was pretty self-aware with Haru getting hit in the face with a soccer ball. He's shaping up to be another Takato, which is good since literally every other protagonist has been some variation on Tai.

I've been waiting for a few more episodes to air before going back to Appmon. I wasn't too crazy about the first episode or Haru, but he's definitely been separated from the previous protagonists. I'm hoping that I'll warm up to it quickly.

Okay, so we have up until the end of December to get some stuff done. As much as I love the OOC, lol. I'll need some peace and quiet. A lot of the time I will have a look through, but mostly will be working posts. I will have 1 last round of OOC replies

I am going to brag about how much taller I am than you  :x

@clarinetti

Haha. No, no, I won't do things to examinees for no reason. Like having a tailed beast pop in the forest just because >_>. It'll be somewhat natural and if there's nothing to disturb them, then there's nothing to disturb them.

lol, yeah. I remember there's a South America, but honestly forget there a whole nother' country above us. Its so weird. Takes a second to jog my mind about what Canada is. I'm surprised the U.S. isn't like..best friends with your country and having friendship parties every few years. I would imagine our direct partner to the North, would be someone we'd want to share everything with? Doesn't make sense to me how we're not close.

@GasMaskie

I'v heard of the 1st one and how it was a great "big-robot" game. I hope #2 had amazing big laser fights and epic lines in it, xD . or at least a martial Artist Pilot. As for Bleach, that is a real shame. I don't know where it ended up. I read a chapter about some Quincy having the power to nullify a shinigami's spiritual chakra (?). But against Yoruichi it didn't work because she had an ability to change her spirit energy's signature over 40 times a second...wow. I really couldn't read any longer. I don't know what Kubo did with this.

@Kalin Scarlet

Escarlet, what do you mean? Can you clarify?? Is this about RPN? Or do you have some performance you have to do over the weekend?

@Hange Zoe

lol. That picture of the person lounging and reading a book. It looks like they don't give a flip.

@IG42

Lmao. Hange said, "call him Shiro please" xDDDD. How funny is that? If it were me, I'd tell Hange, SASHA in big capital letters =P

@Drumonkey

Howdy partner.

@Brook

BROOOK! WOW. I hope it doesn't come to surgery =/ Ugh. I am wishing you the best with that. Hopefully it an be treated without going that far. Let me know how it goes.

You were serious about that, huh? Heh, welll, Ive got work, so...yep. Theres that.

@Lucem Tenebris

I officially hate Team 6 and 2 now! Whoo!

Eh? Why? What did they do?

Team 8 is the only Team worth keeping together!

If we can swap out sasha

Sasha is spying on team 6 and team 2.

@Hange Zoe

Sadly, Jun, despite being a sensory ninja, cannot sense Sasha, or any other Kakureyami/normal because they do not have chakra. She's not a sensory ninja in the same sense Kiba is. 

Eh? Why? What did they do?

Sasha is spying on team 6 and team 2.

@Hange Zoe

Sadly, Jun, despite being a sensory ninja, cannot sense Sasha, or any other Kakureyami/normal because they do not have chakra. She's not a sensory ninja in the same sense Kiba is. 

I have my reasons Quirkstar. They may or may not be petty. Red Oni lifestyle.

Ah...well, I'm certain the Red Onl's lifestyle is exciting at least^^

@IG42

6 + 2 = 8 :x

I look forward to seeing more of Team 8's interactions =)

Tch. You blue people. You say the wrong things even when you're nice *tsuns-tsuns*

It's Dai Dai's own fault. Her rampage is unjustified.

I'll be editing my post in a moment to include Sasha. I missed the part of him observing.

Excuse you? Like she said before. Does a killer need a reason to kill?

@Lucem Tenebris

Unless...you plan on playing a character who's into that???? o.O. I mean, I always wanted to do a light, sweet ship with one of your characters but if that's the route you want to go, I can do an excellent sassy assassin?? It's a character type that's 1 of my RP strengths, as bad as that sounds. Let me know Lucem and Ill see what I can do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back