Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

@GasMaskie

That animation with Japanese VA for RedWhiteBlue looks very weird to be honest. It looks like English would it much better. Like how anime feels better in Japanese? 3D feels better in English.

Raina at least tried. I dunno what will happen next thogh. Still a chance if she puts her back into it. Lol, and do you like to seeing people suffer Gas? Or does seeing it happen to me give you an extra special kick? I don't think Raina will ever fall for Jinn though. Someone is going to take her instead.

@QuirkyAngel

Quirk you make me get crazy and I think you know it.

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

Yeah Chiaki and Han need to get a room, seriously.

@IG42
As messed up as their family is, I enjoy the story they are creating.

@Lucem Tenebris

Will post for Ren soon.

Part 2 coming

@GasMaskie

That animation with Japanese VA for RedWhiteBlue looks very weird to be honest. It looks like English would it much better. Like how anime feels better in Japanese? 3D feels better in English.

Raina at least tried. I dunno what will happen next thogh. Still a chance if she puts her back into it. Lol, and do you like to seeing people suffer Gas? Or does seeing it happen to me give you an extra special kick? I don't think Raina will ever fall for Jinn though. Someone is going to take her instead.

@QuirkyAngel

Quirk you make me get crazy and I think you know it.

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

Yeah Chiaki and Han need to get a room, seriously.

@IG42
As messed up as their family is, I enjoy the story they are creating.

@Lucem Tenebris

Will post for Ren soon.

Part 2 coming

Considering how Rudy is and Jinn's own hidden circumstances, it's more than likely that Raina will end up alone by the end of this. I think the suffering helps ground this RP, the conclusion of the previous one didn't feel substantial enough nor did it feel all that hopeful about the future. Continuing on from where that left off and not sugarcoating the changes seems like a pretty good way to elaborate on all of this.

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

Yeah, because you have poor life choices DOES make you a tough person,  -_-  Ha. They settle on the same plot because literally everywhere in the Wind is a DESERT. I don't thinkt hey have a choice, friend. So yeah, enjoy your hot bath, you privileged, weak, nation. I dare your people to spend a month in Suna. They would dry out and die. Kiri is certainly one of the better places to live.

@Brook

WHO is Soma going to give a bomb? Yeah I came back for this comment.

And anytime, Brook. You're welcome.

@QuirkyAngel

Soyoka is free and has nothing to do. No time skip for her. Lol. You think Yoshinori and Kouta would make me happy?

No such thing as a trap ship, rival. You know exactly what you're doing to me, Quirk.

It was a joke.

Get a room by the way with Kinzu. You don't see me fawning over IG like this >_>

@Lucem Tenebris

If you want my answer to your question, I will, "Respond in kind".

@Pequeno Burraidh

Haha. I don't dislike all your ships. There are just certain ones that would not be good. You can't even tell me Shinsei + Dove was anywhere near healthy.

@Hange Zoe

You're welcome?

@GasMaskie

nothing lewd about my comment, lol. Showing you something nice will complete the sugar and spice. Hopefully you can take good reference from it.

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

Yeah, because you have poor life choices DOES make you a tough person,  -_-  Ha. They settle on the same plot because literally everywhere in the Wind is a DESERT. I don't thinkt hey have a choice, friend. So yeah, enjoy your hot bath, you privileged, weak, nation. I dare your people to spend a month in Suna. They would dry out and die. Kiri is certainly one of the better places to live.

@Brook

@QuirkyAngel

Soyoka is free and has nothing to do. No time skip for her. Lol. You think Yoshinori and Kouta would make me happy?

No such thing as a trap ship, rival. You know exactly what you're doing to me, Quirk.

It was a joke.

Get a room by the way with Kinzu. You don't see me fawning over IG like this >_>

@Lucem Tenebris

@Pequeno Burraidh

Haha. I don't dislike all your ships. There are just certain ones that would not be good. You can't even tell me Shinsei + Dove was anywhere near healthy.

@Hange Zoe

You're welcome?

@GasMaskie

nothing lewd about my comment, lol. Showing you something nice will complete the sugar and spice. Hopefully you can take good reference from it.

No ship with Dove would have been healthy at the time, she was in the process of mentally unravelling

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

@Brook

@QuirkyAngel

It was a joke.

@Lucem Tenebris

@Pequeno Burraidh

@Hange Zoe

You're welcome?

@GasMaskie

Undoubtedly, Girls are Made of Sugar, Spice and Everything Nice. Also, leakers have started appearing on 4chan.

661.png

IT'S YA BOI

Really, I only want to know the stats, typing, and movesets ahead of time. I'm trying to be as careful as possible when dealing with plot spoilers from the leaks.

OMAE WA SHINDEIRU

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got two spare rooms not too far from Heathrow.

Also isn't the clown party a different bunch?

Oh it's just the joke about the clowns in the woods, clowns chasing people at night and clowns running for president joke my cousin from Texas told me. 

18 hours ago, White Masquerade said:

Because no matter how much sugar you mix in, habaneros are still habaneros.

Besides..

You still haven't seen...

My.

Something.

Nice.

You ever accidentally go up to a real big fat person, and you accidentally ask them for a good place to eat? And they look at you and say they don't know. And you're looking at them, like, 'You do know. I bet if I follow you for an hour, we gonna be eatin'. '

<--- IS a fat person

Considering how Rudy is and Jinn's own hidden circumstances, it's more than likely that Raina will end up alone by the end of this. I think the suffering helps ground this RP, the conclusion of the previous one didn't feel substantial enough nor did it feel all that hopeful about the future. Continuing on from where that left off and not sugarcoating the changes seems like a pretty good way to elaborate on all of this.

Or she could end up dead. I mean, she's only an npc.

@White Masquerade

I actually don't know whether I'm making you crazy or you're smirking behind the screen as you type :P My ability to read sarcasm online and get jokes is also rather sub-par as well. 

I'm glad you've given Soyoka something to do. I figured she'd be bored so I might have had my formerly free npc Chiaki...interact with her...possibly get her to reveal what her answer for the first stage was as well...cause I'm dying to know.

I figured you'd like to see the 2 best boys get together.

I'm not fawning. It's true that Kinzu's post with Shingetsu pleased me.

As for Raina, she's given up. She just wants to do her job.

@QuirkyAngel

I bet this guy's actually the army's biggest badass that everyone underestimates because of his name. He's probably out in the field riding a tamed Gyuki.

He's the unnamed npc in Raina's bio whom she called an obtuse bigot. Well...he's named now. I couldn't be bother to think too hard on the name, so I wrote the first thing that came to mind^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Welp trump won the elections let see how this goes 

Well that answers my drunken slur of a question. He's kind of just a whinger and a blether, so I can't imagine other than not making too much sense he'll be too bad. Iffen I understand your system as well as I believe I do, elect a good congress and competent senators and you're set to go.

No ship with Dove would have been healthy at the time, she was in the process of mentally unravelling

Well there you go Pequeno.

get.gif

Your comment is correct on the election.

@GasMaskie

Nihilego?

Come on. The more I see these knew Pokemon, the more I'm reminded how weird it's getting. You remember the Pokemon they named Verizon?

250px-640Virizion.png

@hudhouse

No offense intended my friend if you were.

@QuirkyAngel

No, no, you do get me in a tizzy QuirkyAngel. You are so devious, obstinate, playful, nettlesome, and meddlesome. And the bulk of that is to me. I know you enjoy it. Ever felt pain that feels good? That's what you are. You truly live up to the rival position indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back