Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

View attachment 200215

Me waiting for a gay ship to happen.

Madeline and Rokoriko probably the closest of happening right now. Madeline actually said 'I like you'.

Shinsei and Kauri did do a bit of man-bonding...and I think Shinsei said 'I like you' at some point. Though I really wouldn't call that a ship ¬¬

Mitsuzune and Daradei seem to be in a good relationship.

Kouta is best friends with Tetsuo. Though if Kouta and Yoshinori form a ship, White'll definitely be delighted.

Raina has two potential ships (both males)...but there's a possibility she may end up like Sumire (my npc from the first rp who only likes women)

Shingetsu and Amai are good friends....

...all of these are actually just weak possibilities though. Whether a ship buds or not...only time will tell. 

Madeline and Rokoriko probably the closest of happening right now. Madeline actually said 'I like you'.

Shinsei and Kauri did do a bit of man-bonding...and I think Shinsei said 'I like you' at some point. Though I really wouldn't call that a ship ¬¬

Mitsuzune and Daradei seem to be in a good relationship.

Kouta is best friends with Tetsuo. Though if Kouta and Yoshinori form a ship, White'll definitely be delighted.

Raina has two potential ships (both males)...but there's a possibility she may end up like Sumire (my npc from the first rp who only likes women)

Shingetsu and Amai are good friends....

...all of these are actually just weak possibilities though. Whether a ship buds or not...only time will tell. 

White never said Maddie and Rokoriko was an official ship, and it seems to be very Whitish of White to not ship my characters for whatever reason, but actively dislike any ships my characters find along the way anyway.

Who knows I haven't set anything in stone yet for Amai nor Shin just yet so many butterfly effects 

I've set nothing in stone either. So far, I'm only having by characters respond as they would.

White never said Maddie and Rokoriko was an official ship, and it seems to be very Whitish of White to not ship my characters for whatever reason, but actively dislike any ships my characters find along the way anyway.

I don't think it has anything to do with your characters. She just doesn't Shinsei...and he's not a good ship for anyone to be honest. A very dangerous ship. Maddie seems like a pretty scary ship herself...though I could be wrong. Jump aboard if you want.

I'd rather rp things naturally. Have your character interact with other characters. If a ship comes, it comes. I think I've mentioned this...but I do believe White ships are trap ships.  

Kouta and Tetsuo are more like cousins, given the relationship that their fathers have with each other, so there's no chance of a ship there. I assume that's the case with Yoshinori as well.

Social media is beginning to corrupt me again, and my hate towards human beingsis beginning to grow. I'm calling it a night.

Aw, shucks. You're makin' me blush here, white. Thanks for the encouragement, I wasn't sure how well i'd done on that post.

Haha, yeah you did fine and you're welcome. My goal is to always test and push the writing of those RPing with me, so look out for us to interact more.

@White Masquerade

Why can't you be this cute White?

Because no matter how much sugar you mix in, habaneros are still habaneros.

Besides..

You still haven't seen...

My.

Something.

Nice.

Isshiki.Iroha.full.1874744.jpg

White  :( I'm bored, tell a joke

You ever accidentally go up to a real big fat person, and you accidentally ask them for a good place to eat? And they look at you and say they don't know. And you're looking at them, like, 'You do know. I bet if I follow you for an hour, we gonna be eatin'. '

Because no matter how much sugar you mix in, habaneros are still habaneros.

Besides..

You still haven't seen...

My.

Something.

Nice.

You ever accidentally go up to a real big fat person, and you accidentally ask them for a good place to eat? And they look at you and say they don't know. And you're looking at them, like, 'You do know. I bet if I follow you for an hour, we gonna be eatin'. '

Show me something genuine and make me feel again White. Your lewdness will not sway my heart of stone.

Is this a joke?

Kouta and Tetsuo are more like cousins, given the relationship that their fathers have with each other, so there's no chance of a ship there. I assume that's the case with Yoshinori as well.

Nao x Jun is a possible ship. And they're even closer than cousins :x

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

Han is so cold. And Shingetsu's such a rebel :)  

1 hour ago, QuirkyAngel said:

Is this a joke?

Nao x Jun is a possible ship. And they're even closer than cousins :x

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

Han is so cold. And Shingetsu's such a rebel :)  

Han just enraged her life work stolen from her can't be helped, as for Shin i'm gonna stay in the dark on that one . But Chiaki just a doting father/ husband indeed . Please no sibling breeding please lol 

Han just enraged her life work stolen from her can't be helped, as for Shin i'm gonna stay in the dark on that one . But Chiaki just a doting father/ husband indeed . Please no sibling breeding please lol 

Haha. I don't blame Han. And I'm eager to see what Shin has planned.

Chiaki really does spoil his children 9_9

As for Nao and Jun...lol. There will be no breeding. They're only 12. But I can't deny that they're a bit closer than what normal siblings should be :P   

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryan-Gosling-Clapping-Awards-Ceremony.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back