Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

Just because you have poor life choices don't make you tough people.  Your complaints are equal to some one in the Kiri complaining about the Mist,Sea Food,and Drowning . To make matter worst your folks resettle on the same plot oh no White you don't get points for being stubborn . An i will take a nice warm bath because at least my nation could deal with...tell me how those sand baths works. 

Because mist is such a terrible killer of people who aren't driving cars and I'm not sure how many famine stricken groups you've run across that feel just as bad about seafood. Also water is an awful lot more visible than quicksand.

Because mist is such a terrible killer of people who aren't driving cars and I'm not sure how many famine stricken groups you've run across that feel just as bad about seafood. Also water is an awful lot more visible than quicksand.

I mean going off White comment the Kiri is all about smiling suns and dancing flowers, though i never said the Kiri was a great place i still figure the leaf wins on best place to live . oh but cars now ? i was never really sure what sorta tec level we were at honestly .  As for the quicksand i would've figure by now they would have a list of place not to go walking around on their Sunday stroll its not like they haven't been there for generations. 

I mean going off White comment the Kiri is all about smiling suns and dancing flowers, though i never said the Kiri was a great place i still figure the leaf wins on best place to live . oh but cars now ? i was never really sure what sorta tec level we were at honestly .  As for the quicksand i would've figure by now they would have a list of place not to go walking around on their Sunday stroll its not like they haven't been there for generations. 

They had steamboats back in the original series, that someone most likely Tainan's army has come up with a "horseless carriage" by now isn't too far-fetched.

No matter how many "danger quicksand" signs you put up it's never going to be more visible than water.

Last edited by a moderator:
They had steamboats back in the original series, that someone most likely Tainan's army has come up with a "horseless carriage" by now isn't too far-fetched.

No matter how many "danger quicksand" signs you put up it's never going to be more visible than water.

And yet people drown

You know we are RPing the Chunin Exams right? This is literally a competition to see which nation's people is the most tenacious. Take it IC and show what you got. From what I remember, there's only 1 person in the finals and she's from Suna.

x3Ye7Fds.jpg

Kinzu I thank you, this is just what I needed. I think I'll be able to make a post.  ^_^

You know we are RPing the Chunin Exams right? This is literally a competition to see which nation's people is the most tenacious. Take it IC and show what you got. From what I remember, there's only 1 person in the finals and she's from Suna.

Kinzu I thank you, this is just what I needed. I think I'll be able to make a post.  ^_^

And that's out of the two Suna nin there as opposed to...four Kiri peeps was it? Or are there five?

1 minute ago, White Masquerade said:

You know it! We are going to give each other presents  :x

Should i have IED training prep for this ? cause if it knight boy second coming at swooing Shingetsu i hope he brings his A game lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back