Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

1 minute ago, QuirkyAngel said:

Ehhh??? Chiaki's not killing Shin-chan. What are you talking about? At best he's going to scold her =(

Well i ment if she had killed Han rather than just injure her pride 

Ah. Chiaki would be very, very sad, but I still don't think he'd kill Shin (probably). Nao would though. And Jun would help.

I really don't want any to pull another Sasuke and Itachi with the siblings but disdain i can live with . 

2 minutes ago, IG42 said:

You two have created one messed up family

Well it could always be worst honestly i'm going the "american fairy tale mode" and not Grimm brother tells least not yet . 

2 minutes ago, QuirkyAngel said:

Haha. Right? I have no words.

Don't make it worse =(

I shall try not to but i haven't found the Anti evil for Shin ,Like chiaki was for Han . Still a curve ball at the moment 

Clones are stands in at the moment with the teams ,the reals ones are currently fighting/ with their parents at the moment . Though in Shin case it actually her Clam illusion so it would be harder to detect though in Amai defense her clone would be well fed with Chakra to at least seem realistic to most except perhaps sensory types  . @Lucem Tenebris

Clones are stands in at the moment with the teams ,the reals ones are currently fighting/ with their parents at the moment . Though in Shin case it actually her Clam illusion so it would be harder to detect though in Amai defense her clone would be well fed with Chakra to at least seem realistic to most except perhaps sensory types  . @Lucem Tenebris

I see. At first, I thought the real bodies left, which would leave Tetsuo without any teammates.

I feel a little bad for Nao. His sister got to Samehada before him.

2 minutes ago, Lucem Tenebris said:

I see. At first, I thought the real bodies left, which would leave Tetsuo without any teammates.

Shin is not without reason half is noble and the other is selfish 

Last edited by a moderator:
@QuirkyAngel

Poor Raina's getting the spotlight stolen from her by a filthy ninja. She finally got the chance to show off how much she's grown under the army's training, only to have her promotion-defining moment be hijacked like that. 

Wth.

Why is everyone posting??

To make you suffer <3

tumblr_n32mucMQgr1tu914mo2_400.gif

Plus, I haven't posted since Page 2.

Ah...ok =P

What are the black threads doing? I like your writing...but I have a hard time picturing scenes when things are vague...

I do too. Let's hope he doesn't find out until later. 

IN SUNA WE SCRUB OFF WITH SAND!

That sounds very painful. For some reason, I can't imagine Yona doing that.

@QuirkyAngel

Poor Raina's getting the spotlight stolen from her by a filthy ninja. She finally got the chance to show off how much she's grown under the army's training, only to have her promotion-defining moment be hijacked like that. 

Tbh, I'm not exactly sure how Raina should react right now. Everything just went beyond her T_T

Wth.

Why is everyone posting??

I plan on posting...later today. Probably.

Ah...ok =P

What are the black threads doing? I like you're writing...but I have a hard time picturing scenes when things are vague...

Tbh, I'm not exactly sure how Raina should react right now. Everything just went beyond her T_T

Apologies!

The thread is acting like a dome above the arena so that Mizutsune is literally SURROUNDING the whole battlefield, and so that she can react and protect the knights in the combat. Essentially, everyone in the dome is technically... 'in' her. And.. She is those threads. She is just hiding what she looks like

Ah...ok =P

What are the black threads doing? I like your writing...but I have a hard time picturing scenes when things are vague...

At the very least, she still has the love interest of the Private.

5 hours ago, White Masquerade said:

Pfft Pirates. Please. Try dehydration, famine, and quicksand. Wind citizens are the toughest people out of all the countries. Go take a hot bath Kinzu.

Just because you have poor life choices don't make you tough people.  Your complaints are equal to some one in the Kiri complaining about the Mist,Sea Food,and Drowning . To make matter worst your folks resettle on the same plot oh no White you don't get points for being stubborn . An i will take a nice warm bath because at least my nation could deal with...tell me how those sand baths works. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back