Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

Hmm, Berserk would be cool, keep things nice and gritty. And both that and Fallout have a fairly developed lore/setting which offers much to be touched upon, particularly the themes which could be explored. I do not know this Jojo's however :/- what's it about?

Playing with magic is fun, but to touch on what I mentioned earlier with White, I think it's one of those things where the parameters and limitations of it need to be laid out to avoid it devolving over time. Technology is similar, but because it's man-made (Unless we're going into extra-terrestrial tech) there are inherent flaws with them which keeps the power in check, at least in theory.

The story is split into arcs with their own plot, currently running its eighth. Each arc follows a different member of the Joestar family, starting from England during the nineteenth century to modern times. From the third arc onwards, the main power that characters wield are called Stands, which are manifestations of a person's psyche or life energy. They come in a variety of forms and have unique abilities, but are typically humanoid avatars. Many of their names are references to famous songs and music artists.

I think Fandoms work well when it comes to magic RPs, since there's already a system in place that establishes limitations. Technology is easier to manage, since we already have an idea of its capabilities depending on the setting. Rather than a science fiction story in space, I think a cyberpunk setting could be interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:
@GasMaskie

What is Altera's story? o.O. I saw a wind-whip-rainbow sword and I am confused.

xD  Is Level 3 the super-secret transformation?

@clarinetti

As in character's abilities. It's nice seeing character growth. I'd rather start weak and grow strong. And gotcha about Makoto and your RPmakin!

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

Stay safe Kinzu.

@Hange Zoe

Then you flip right out back into TUMBLR.

@GasMaskie

What is Altera's story? o.O. I saw a wind-whip-rainbow sword and I am confused.

xD  Is Level 3 the super-secret transformation?

@clarinetti

As in character's abilities. It's nice seeing character growth. I'd rather start weak and grow strong. And gotcha about Makoto and your RPmakin!

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

Stay safe Kinzu.

@Hange Zoe

Then you flip right out back into TUMBLR.

Altera/Atilla the Hun is apparently an alien who was found by the Hun tribe with the sword as a young girl. It's named Photon Ray and apparently comes from Mars, which explains the weird futuristic aesthetic of her sword. IIRC, there was also this weird curse or something that turned things she wielded into another Photon Ray, during the Valentine's Event the chocolate she gave you was partially transformed into it.

Level 3 is just the next step. We've still got Level 4 and then the Level XX stuff to look forward to. Right now it's only Episode 5, the other Riders will get some character development and their Level 3 Gashats.

tumblr_og3yxkKY2R1vxafoio5_1280.png

Dr. Pacman is definitely some next level shit though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Altera/Atilla the Hun is apparently an alien who was found by the Hun tribe with the sword as a young girl. It's named Photon Ray and apparently comes from Mars, which explains the weird futuristic aesthetic of her sword. IIRC, there was also this weird curse or something that turned things she wielded into another Photon Ray, during the Valentine's Event the chocolate she gave you was partially transformed into it.

Level 3 is just the next step. We've still got Level 4 and then the Level XX stuff to look forward to. Right now it's only Episode 5, the other Riders will get some character development and their Level 3 Gashats.

tumblr_og3yxkKY2R1vxafoio5_1280.png

Dr. Pacman is definitely some next level shit though.

Lol. I see. Fate Lore is weird man.

That can't be Pacman =(. I don't see any ghosts.

To everyone else that still reads the OOC. Will be doing the summary for sure xD  And maybe 1 genin post

Lol. I see. Fate Lore is weird man.

That can't be Pacman =(. I don't see any ghosts.

To everyone else that still reads the OOC. Will be doing the summary for sure xD  And maybe 1 genin post

That Rider getting chased by Dr. Pac-Man is Kamen Rider Ex-Aid using the Kaigan Ghost Gashat that's based off last season's Rider, Kamen Rider Ghost. Likewise, Kamen Rider Ghost is using the Ex-Aid Eyecon based on him. They do reference the fact that Pac-Man's natural predator are Ghosts in the trailer.

@QuirkyAngel

Wow. Jun's post was on October 26th? Seriously it feels like you posted that 2 weeks ago, dang. This is an excellent pace we've got going here if I'm thinking I'm late.

@Lucem Tenebris

Can I be honest with you Lucem? Before the end of the year, I want one of your characters to fall in love.

@GasMaskie

Jeez. They make Kamen Rider look so much better than what Americans get. I'd like to compare Kamen Rider with the upcoming Power Rangers movie to see if the US can catch up.

@QuirkyAngel

Wow. Jun's post was on October 26th? Seriously it feels like you posted that 2 weeks ago, dang. This is an excellent pace we've got going here if I'm thinking I'm late.

@Lucem Tenebris

Can I be honest with you Lucem? Before the end of the year, I want one of your characters to fall in love.

@GasMaskie

Jeez. They make Kamen Rider look so much better than what Americans get. I'd like to compare Kamen Rider with the upcoming Power Rangers movie to see if the US can catch up.

14656411-1451941074833703-2281462625398089564-n_orig.jpg

Not with this design. They should have hired the Pacific Rim designers, this looks terrible.

? Quiet is good. It's what the OOC needs.

But I'm boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooored.

Nothing to do, winter time, farm life is dull in the winter, just heard my cousin saw Lindsey Stirling in concert last night and I'm pissing about waiting for replies on the interwebs. C'mon, do summat.

Yep. This image is pretty comprehensive, it looks like it has a majority of the Servants revealed so far. Though I don't think it has Alcides nor Hippolyta in it.

Keep in mind I had to check the wiki when you write down my time

I can do it 1 through 6!

Working on it, I hit a wall with some of the ones I don't give a damn about.

I spent all this time learning to remember their types too and along comes Sun & Moon where it'll tell you on screen.

Working on it, I hit a wall with some of the ones I don't give a damn about.

I spent all this time learning to remember their types too and along comes Sun & Moon where it'll tell you on screen.

I... like and hate that. it's good if you forget Houndoom is just dark, not dark fire

Users who are viewing this thread

Back