Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

Everyone settle y'all assess down, someones pussy needs to be fanned out. 

Damn I missed out alot rip me.

1 minute ago, IG42 said:

Ok

2b4.gif

tumblr_m5tt6b5OFz1rtcz9io1_500.jpg

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

@IG42

It's interesting to see you two battling about how little you care ^_^

@White Masquerade

Soyoka got a lucky roll T_T

Will she be getting a timeskip to increase her skillset...since she's free and has nothing to do?

@QuirkyAngel

Chiaki sure seems to be unperturbed by Rei admitting that she bugged him and everyone else at the Kage meet xD

Eh? I thought Rei only bugged the Kages?

Chiaki's a fairly calm dude. He figures she's a nice person and she already explained why she bugged Tainan. He has no reason to doubt her. I doubt Tainan would react aggressively either. 

So I'm gonna admit I don't understand what made crater can anyone put it out to me what cause ?  and the current effects of the areas so i can respond effectively .  Love the post now what to do with Shin and Amai 

2 minutes ago, QuirkyAngel said:

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

@IG42

@White Masquerade

Will she be getting a timeskip to increase her skillset...since she's free and has nothing to do?

Chiaki's a fairly calm dude. He figures she's a nice person and she already explained why she bugged Tainan. He has no reason to doubt her. I doubt Tainan would react aggressively either. 

IG42 started it !

So I'm gonna admit I don't understand what made crater can anyone put it out to me what cause ?  and the current effects of the areas so i can respond effectively .  Love the post now what to do with Shin and Amai 

IG42 started it !

From what I understand, Mitsuzune sunk the ground, dropping Raina, Rudy, Jinn, and Kagaku 30 feet below...then closed the hole with black thread...I think.

@QuirkyAngel I suppose that's one way of dealing with Dai Dai. I wonder how White will respond.

She'll likely respond with Dai Dai waking up, reacting angrily, then swearing vengence against all of them...at least that's what I imagine.  

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

@IG42

@White Masquerade

Fair enough, and yea, she just likes to know where people are =P

4 minutes ago, QuirkyAngel said:

From what I understand, Mitsuzune sunk the ground, dropping Raina, Rudy, Jinn, and Kagaku 30 feet below...then closed the hole with black thread...I think.

She'll likely respond with Dai Dai waking up, reacting angrily, then swearing vengence against all of them...at least that's what I imagine.  

I'm gonna say Shin and Amai are safe from a sudden drop off e-e 

Fair enough, and yea, she just likes to know where people are =P

Chiaki may or may not remove the bug...because if he makes it home there maybe certain-private-things done that a he doesn't want others to see T_T

Rei only put sand on him right?

I'm gonna say Shin and Amai are safe from a sudden drop off e-e 

Good idea. Don't skip the exam to get involved with some silly Gelel knight.

I'm debating on whether I should post before she gets that opportunity.

Do it. Answer Nao before Dai Dai wakes up.

Then again, if we're lucky, Dai Dai will wake up trying to solve the math problems^^

Lol. You know what? O.K. That's all I'll say.

This sounds threatening...

You know Nao was worried only about Dai Dai, right? :P   

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol. You know what? O.K. That's all I'll say.

This is very concerning.

Do it. Answer Nao before Dai Dai wakes up.

Then again, if we're lucky, Dai Dai will wake up trying to solve the math problems^^

If I manage to finish writing my speech on time, I'll try my best to get it done. I don't like the idea of Dai Dai waking up, even if it does come with her solving math problems.

Well i mean i hope you didn't think Shin was just gonna hoard the blades she got folks she want to give'em to Dai Dai is on her list . @QuirkyAngel @White Masquerade

My concern continues to grow.

4 minutes ago, QuirkyAngel said:

She's totally gonna give 'em to her adorable siblings, right? :x

I'm not showing my hand that easily gotta leave you in some suspense at Shin motives 

7 minutes ago, Lucem Tenebris said:

This is very concerning.

If I manage to finish writing my speech on time, I'll try my best to get it done. I don't like the idea of Dai Dai waking up, even if it does come with her solving math problems.

My concern continues to grow.

Some concern is warranted i reckon 

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

@IG42

@White Masquerade

Yup, sand and sand alone. Unlike Rokoriko and the like, the sand won't tell her anything about them, and for Rokoriko it's only so that her daughter can call out to her if she needs her. The sand is just for quick travel, such as to Tainan to say hello and help out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back