Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

@Drumonkey

Heya, Aiolos falling for one of the Sand kids?  :x  I won't be mad if he is. It'd be nice to steal him from the land of Water. land of Water girls are so bleh anyway =). He is making the right choice <3

@Brook

Soma is so infuriating, lol. Something about him gets on my nerves. Regardless. he better come back with Spear if he doesn't want to be burned by the Kazekage's wife.  ^_^  *sighs* If only Akago were there to discipline Soma. Not even thankful for the cheesecake.

Edit: or maybe he's not so bad. xDDD. Just finished reading.

So two things for everyone. Seeing as the site still doesn't a have dice-roller and my new focus on the Chunin Exam's 2nd stage, I will be working on a new system to handle things there. I may or may not say how it works, but it'd be pretty easy to understand what I'm doing when you see it.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Drumonkey

Heya, Aiolos falling for one of the Sand kids?  :x  I won't be mad if he is. It'd be nice to steal him from the land of Water. land of Water girls are so bleh anyway =). He is making the right choice <3

I wouldn't say falling just yet but he is enjoying himself. He is making a new friend who he normally wouldn't have met and she is interesting. I like characters who are in a sense held back by their loved one.

But I'm boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooored.

Nothing to do, winter time, farm life is dull in the winter, just heard my cousin saw Lindsey Stirling in concert last night and I'm pissing about waiting for replies on the interwebs. C'mon, do summat.

Lol. Pequeno Burraidh. You know how this RP is. We can't simply pull out a post to do stuff =P. It's the flip-side to a story like this. Takes time.  :x  All I can say is...to wait.

I doubt that will happen, unless I make a new one.

-_-  Okay.

@Drumonkey

I see. Well I wish Aio the best of luck whatever he decides to do.

That's for the well wishes White it puts me slightly to ease although I hope you have mercy on my characters for what I plan to do. @White Masquerade

@QuirkyAngel

Wow. Jun's post was on October 26th? Seriously it feels like you posted that 2 weeks ago, dang. This is an excellent pace we've got going here if I'm thinking I'm late.

@Lucem Tenebris

Can I be honest with you Lucem? Before the end of the year, I want one of your characters to fall in love.

@GasMaskie

Jeez. They make Kamen Rider look so much better than what Americans get. I'd like to compare Kamen Rider with the upcoming Power Rangers movie to see if the US can catch up.

Jun and Nao's post is up next. I just haven't decided on whether they would follow their wayward teammate or ignore her.

Afterwards it's Raina...and a possible Chiaki post, depending on what Kinzu posts =P

What don't you like about Kiri girls? They're all so interesting^^

I doubt that will happen, unless I make a new one.

Many things can happen in two months...maybe. Let's hope we at least make it to the end.

@Drumonkey

Don't let Yona take Aiolos away from the Land of Water. Have Aiolos take her away from Land of Wind~

@Drumonkey

We will have to see, Dru. I won't make any promises.

@QuirkyAngel

Kiri girls are too carefree and temperamental. It's because the Kiri society is lax and laid back so people can pretty much do whatever they want. An island surrounded in mist is low-key and quaint.

Suna girls are hard-working and vibrant because they live in a desert area with intense heat, but grow the resilience to do their best in it. Suna builds character. The only other kind of people I'd respect are those from Iwa.

Many things can happen in two months...maybe. Let's hope we at least make it to the end.

I don't think it's impossible. It would probably require the other character to be the initiator, since neither of mine think about relationships very much. Having them stay alive until the end of the year is my biggest concern.

@Drumonkey

We will have to see, Dru. I won't make any promises.

@QuirkyAngel

Kiri girls are too carefree and temperamental. It's because the Kiri society is lax and laid back so people can pretty much do whatever they want. An island surrounded in mist is low-key and quaint.

Suna girls are hard-working and vibrant because they live in a desert area with intense heat, but grow the resilience to do their best in it. Suna builds character. The only other kind of people I'd respect are those from Iwa.

So what does Hato no Tochi tell you about Rei and Rokoriko =P

RWBY + Professional Japanese Voice Actors is pretty great.

Hikaru Midorikawa (Heero Yuy from Gundam Wing and Lancer (WAGA ARU G)) as Mercury Black.

Featuring SEEEEIIIBAAAAHHHHH as Winter Schnee.

@QuirkyAngel

lol. That's quite the...interesting...logic you've got there. Flawed though. I wouldn't call many of the Kiri female characters carefree and temperamental (least of all Romi). Neither Shingetsu nor Hanuka strike me as particularly carefree or temperamental either. Not that there's anything wrong with being carefree and temperamental^^

For a ninja village, low-key and quaint is a good thing. It's very ninja-like. That's what drew me to Kirigakure in the first place. Did you know Kirigakure was the name of a legendary ninja in Japanese folklore?

Though, I'll agree that it takes resilience to live an a desert area like Suna. Does it take resilience to live in Iwa?

@White Masquerade @QuirkyAngel you both give me a lot to think about lol ill see which fits with Aiolos's characharacter. 

I'm glad I could be of help =)

I don't think it's impossible. It would probably require the other character to be the initiator, since neither of mine think about relationships very much. Having them stay alive until the end of the year is my biggest concern.

There's not need to think about relationships. Just let them come naturally =)

@Pequeno Burraidh

It tells me that it's an egalitarian society inside Hato No Tochi, which is not a bad thing at all. With everybody equal and friendly, it definitely serves as a safe and happy home where people are free to express who they are. The kicker is the citizens, at least Rei and Rokoriko from what I've seen, have what I'll name the U.S-Complex. Meaning that the same equality they have in their own land, they want to spread to others; which pushes them to not respect other peoples' boundaries. So they're friendly, but way too invasive.

@QuirkyAngel

Not really. It's not hard to live in Iwa, just that the general culture is you BETTER work hard and BE resilient regardless. While Suna's area causes the people to get resilient, it's Iwa's culture that causes their people to grow strong too. If you're not tough in Suna, you'll die. If you're not tough in Iwa, you'll be an outcast.

The Kiri people certainly are carefree! As in they don't have to worry about much (besides a high murder rate which I suspect). It's a very relaxed and low-stress village compared to Iwa or Suna. Kiri folk fallin line with those from the Fire and Hato. Both decently livable, carefree places.

I knew it was the name of a legendary ninja, but not sure who that is =/

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

9_9

How I hate Chiaki and his children

4 minutes ago, White Masquerade said:

@Pequeno Burraidh

It tells me that it's an egalitarian society inside Hato No Tochi, which is not a bad thing at all. With everybody equal and friendly, it definitely serves as a safe and happy home where people are free to express who they are. The kicker is the citizens, at least Rei and Rokoriko from what I've seen, have what I'll name the U.S-Complex. Meaning that the same equality they have in their own land, they want to spread to others; which pushes them to not respect other peoples' boundaries. So they're friendly, but way too invasive.

@QuirkyAngel

Not really. It's not hard to live in Iwa, just that the general culture is you BETTER work hard and BE resilient regardless. While Suna's area causes the people to get resilient, it's Iwa's culture that causes their people to grow strong too. If you're not tough in Suna, you'll die. If you're not tough in Iwa, you'll be an outcast.

The Kiri people certainly are carefree! As in they don't have to worry about much (besides a high murder rate which I suspect). It's a very relaxed and low-stress village compared to Iwa or Suna. Kiri folk fallin line with those from the Fire and Hato. Both decently livable, carefree places.

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

9_9

Because wars make your life carefree ,and don't be a hate cause everyone one not instantly overwhelmed by that white charm 

Love brick wall 

Chiaki loves Han as well :x

@Pequeno Burraidh

@QuirkyAngel

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

9_9

Saizo Kirigakure. Best friend and rival of Sarutobi Sasuke.

Haha. I do find it fascinating how love turns to hatred. Chiaki may be reprimanding one of his children soon enough. Sort of.

Because wars make your life carefree ,and don't be a hate cause everyone one not instantly overwhelmed by that white charm 

There hasn't been a war for 15 years friend. Kiri kids don't know about that. So heck yeah, those snot-nosed brats are carefree! Lol. I have no charm Kinzu, I'm just writing a story here  B| . I'm not doing anything~

@QuirkyAngel

Ah, I know of Sarutobi Sasuke and through him Sanada Yukimura!! (The Reddest oni I've ever seen :$ ). I hope Chiaki has fun with w/e he does.

tumblr_nqltwxEwF61qcv6uwo1_500.jpg

1 minute ago, QuirkyAngel said:

Chiaki loves Han as well :x

Saizo Kirigakure. Best friend and rival of Sarutobi Sasuke.

Haha. I do find it fascinating how love turns to hatred. Chiaki may be reprimanding one of his children soon enough. Sort of.

BRING THE FEELSSSSSSS IF YOU CANNNN <3 . I'll leave it at Han adores Chiaki to ,don't wanna harm White poor ears 

1 minute ago, White Masquerade said:

There hasn't been a war for 15 years friend. Kiri kids don't know about that. So heck yeah, those snot-nosed brats are carefree! Lol. I have no charm Kinzu, I'm just writing a story here  B| . I'm not doing anything~

@QuirkyAngel

Ah, I know of Sarutobi Sasuke and through him Sanada Yukimura!! (The Reddest oni I've ever seen :$ ). I hope Chiaki has fun with w/e he does.

*Pirate conflict started instanly after the ninja conflict with the dark kage*  What you mean there hasn't been any war ?

what-do-you-mean--meme-7608.jpg

@QuirkyAngel

Nothing fun about reprimanding one's own child. This is very painful for Chiaki.

2 minutes ago, QuirkyAngel said:

Nothing fun about reprimanding one's own child. This is very painful for Chiaki.

I took the lesser of two evil Shin didn't kill her mother just wounded pride ,i mean assulting your parents is a no no  in any country . Guilt tripping hit me hard , i couldn't live with a sad Chiaki who would undoutly have to kill his own daughter in the end . 

I took the lesser of two evil Shin didn't kill her mother just wounded pride ,i mean assulting your parents is a no no  in any country . Guilt tripping hit me hard , i couldn't live with a sad Chiaki who would undoutly have to kill his own daughter in the end . 

Ehhh??? Chiaki's not killing Shin-chan. What are you talking about? At best he's going to scold her =(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back