Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

Yup, but I'm not gonna say why xD  I just want it to happen.

Pfft, you should know the only reason Timuga and Masima's CS's aren't more in depth is because I want to keep them, their mystery and and all that jazz a secret for people. Unless Rudy is stronger than like, the tailed spirits, I dunno what your touting about =P

Also if they are stronger than the tailed SPirits, what the bloody fuck do you expect any of our characters, save maybe Rei and the talented sealers, to do about it?

No comments on anything IC from me from here on.  :)

Sits... waiting...

Yes. I do apologize. RPs like this take time to start up and get rolling. I have not forgotten about your character.

Quirky brighter than sasukes chidori :]

lol. Do you mean Raina's text? I'll change the color if that's the case...

@QuirkyAngel

No comments on Raina or potential ships. I'll leave that to be found in the story. And no, you're usually so cold and unsupportive of me and my actions. It's why you're the blue and the yin. But now you're becoming red and yang, and that's making me turn blue and yin.

Why do I have a feeling it has to do with whoever Mei is? I still can't shake the feeling that Rudy's just messing with Raina.

Haha. White, I used to be really nice before I became your rival. Then you started provoking me. You're the one who drew the red and yang out of me =P

Yup, but I'm not gonna say why xD  I just want it to happen.

Pfft, you should know the only reason Timuga and Masima's CS's aren't more in depth is because I want to keep them, their mystery and and all that jazz a secret for people. Unless Rudy is stronger than like, the tailed spirits, I dunno what your touting about =P

Also if they are stronger than the tailed SPirits, what the bloody fuck do you expect any of our characters, save maybe Rei and the talented sealers, to do about it?

Supposedly a whole deposit of Gelel could destroy half a continent. I have no idea what 13 fragments of it inside a person would do. The wiki mentioned that those that have the stone embedded have the power regenerative capabilities of a jinjuriki (which is pretty high), immortality, turning into a large monster, manipulation of gelel energy, etc. Whether one fragment is enough to give this much power or a complete stone...I have no idea. I never watched the movie. :$

From what I understand, destroying the stone(s)/and or managing to remove it is the solution. All the Kages are sitting on their chairs with nothing to do, but drink and talk...and they're all pretty strong in their own right. Akago can teleport masses to safety (he's also 'killed', for a short while at least, a tailed spirit before). Daradei makes explosions/lightning. Tsukiko(who actually isn't present) is a jinjuriki with tailed beast mode. The genjutsu of the Sharingan users is pretty strong. Shinsei can fire high powered laser beams from his shield. Chiaki has SPSM. Mitsuzune is a thread monster sage with five hearts(also driven away a tailed spirit before). If  they all work together, I doubt Rudy would stand a chance...even if they don't resort to sealing.

As for the kids...most of them have left with the exception of a couple of stragglers.       

I just forget sometimes you are not American. It is very intriguing to me every time I speak with you. Kauri is a joy though. I love him.

I use a multitude of American phrases though, largely picked up from family that is there, which I doubt helps the matter xD

lol. You sound like you're eager for some action^^

I really want to see how this goes down, we're kind of pitting two arse hats together, so, yea, it's gonna be fun.

20 minutes ago, QuirkyAngel said:

lol. You sound like you're eager for some action^^

I am to, that's why I purposely tussle with white's tomato head character, and then play miss innocent by having someone defuse the situation, and be on my way doing science stuff.  

Haha. Arse hat? I wouldn't call Kauri one. Maybe Shinsei...because he loves annoying people. 

Kauri could watch two men beat each other to death over a crumb while he has bread to offer both of them and not care, leaving them to their own stupid choices because if they're that foolish already then he views them as worthless to society and humanity. Total tosser.

I am to, that's why I purposely tussle with white's tomato head character, and then play miss innocent by having someone defuse the situation, and be on my way doing science stuff.  

So...you're the reason my npc was put on the chopping block?

Kauri could watch two men beat each other to death over a crumb while he has bread to offer both of them and not care, leaving them to their own stupid choices because if they're that foolish already then he views them as worthless to society and humanity. Total tosser.

Shinsei would taunt them with the bread and eat it in front of them <.<

I see, Hange. So that's the game you play.

Worthy Kakureyami.

@QuirkyAngel

After she tried to save Kagaku. See how life works?

9 minutes ago, QuirkyAngel said:

If I wanted to I'd just have him rape you instead, though prince charming may come around. 

I see, Hange. So that's the game you play.

Worthy Kakureyami.

@QuirkyAngel

After she tried to save Kagaku. See how life works?

It could be Raven and his mother doing it and he'd still look at them with derision. He's a bit of a cynic.

Yea, if you're too stupid to figure out how to save yourself, you're not worth saving as far as he cares.

Just now, QuirkyAngel said:

I see it...

The world is a cruel place.

Eh? You're confusing me =/

You'll get it eventually. 

I'm a cruel person indeed, all of my characters aren't so lively.

@Hange Zoe

What the...you protect your friends by potentially killing them? I don't understand.

@GasMaskie

That is ridiculous. It makes me want to see what the next set of series will be based off of.

@Pequeno Burraidh

Hey now, Raven isn't like that. She still has a considerate heart despite her appearances.

From what I understand, destroying the stone(s)/and or managing to remove it is the solution. All the Kages are sitting on their chairs with nothing to do, but drink and talk...and they're all pretty strong in their own right. Akago can teleport masses to safety (he's also 'killed', for a short while at least, a tailed spirit before). Daradei makes explosions/lightning. Tsukiko(who actually isn't present) is a jinjuriki with tailed beast mode. The genjutsu of the Sharingan users is pretty strong. Shinsei can fire high powered laser beams from his shield. Chiaki has SPSM. Mitsuzune is a thread monster sage with five hearts(also driven away a tailed spirit before). If  they all work together, I doubt Rudy would stand a chance...even if they don't resort to sealing.

Technically Shukaku killed Kokuo, the actual messing up was mostly Matatabi's power

Not to say I don't have a contingency plan in mind

Probably. He's got the shark teeth.

I wouldn't allow his skin to turn blue though. I like my characters to be aesthetically pleasing to my eyes. And if you couldn't tell from my creation of Chiaki, I like bishounen males. 

I suppose it's a good thing that a large portion of anime males can be classified as bishounen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back