Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

@White Masquerade

Lazer.png

A reminder that this Kamen Rider is literally a bike. They even list the motorcycle model as the 'suit' actor. Ex-Aid rode his new friend into battle this episode. Next episode we're getting an SRW reference with the debut of Ex-Aid's Robo Action Gamer Level 3 form.

Here's a recap.

Last edited by a moderator:
31 minutes ago, White Masquerade said:

@Hange Zoe

What the...you protect your friends by potentially killing them? I don't understand.

@GasMaskie

That is ridiculous. It makes me want to see what the next set of series will be based off of.

@Pequeno Burraidh

Hey now, Raven isn't like that. She still has a considerate heart despite her appearances.

That's something I would do with sengun if his plan is just at the tip of his hands. Kagaku isn't one of those characters that I made them to be. 

Though my goal for him before this ends is to steal an eye, or two for his own sake, and dethrone a certain clansmen. 

Technically Shukaku killed Kokuo, the actual messing up was mostly Matatabi's power

Not to say I don't have a contingency plan in mind

Does it involve Glass?

@GasMaskie

Thank you for the summary video. The story seems nice. I just understand the black monsters that are taking over the world. I almost huffed at the "Darkness." Still, it has all the standard stuff that makes an action/adventure cool.

So the bike can win an Award for best actor? That's what you're telling me?

@Hange Zoe

Dethrone a certain clansmen? From Yugakure right?

@White Masquerade

Pretty much, though he will be getting a normal humanoid form once he gets his second Gashat. RWBY's setting is pretty basic, especially the early seasons but they'll finally do some world building with Volume 4. I've also begun drafting an outline of the RWBY Quest I've been planning - currently on Chapter IV. It actually feels pretty nice to have all of this written down. I'll probably launch it in December at this rate. 

@White Masquerade

Pretty much, though he will be getting a normal humanoid form once he gets his second Gashat. RWBY's setting is pretty basic, especially the early seasons but they'll finally do some world building with Volume 4. I've also begun drafting an outline of the RWBY Quest I've been planning - currently on Chapter IV. It actually feels pretty nice to have all of this written down. I'll probably launch it in December at this rate. 

You see how planning things helps? It's a pain, but pays off in the execution. I look forward to it. I am always disappointed Fandom Quests haven't caught on. It's really a good format for them.

@IG42

alone-anime-bampw-black-Favim.com-956688.png

@White Masquerade

Guess I found Rokoriko's ship then?

=P. I don't know yet.

Does it involve Glass?

@GasMaskie

Thank you for the summary video. The story seems nice. I just understand the black monsters that are taking over the world. I almost huffed at the "Darkness." Still, it has all the standard stuff that makes an action/adventure cool.

So the bike can win an Award for best actor? That's what you're telling me?

@Hange Zoe

Dethrone a certain clansmen? From Yugakure right?

Indeed :)

Al1w8NQ.jpg

I found the bottom of the barrel when it comes to Isekai. Modern weapons in a fantasy setting, harem, author is a bullied chuuni. It's worse than SAO, but I keep reading it because it's so hilariously dumb.

Just curious and have been anticipating your actions. This seemed like you finally tipping your hand =P

No, no. I have no hands to tip. I'm not doing anything.

Madeline reminds me of a possessed child from a horror movie.

:)  Lol. Thank goodness she didn't end up on your PC's team right?

@GasMaskie

I can see it through the picture! The bunny girl -.-. His Gatling-gun arm though is...overkill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back