Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

Weeee!!! The only way this could get better is finding a RWBY RP that doesn't die in 3 weeks at most

I knooooooooooow -.-

Don't remind me how bad those always wind up. It's always either a great GM but a shite crew, or a shite GM and a great crew. Same for Fallout RPs as well.

Hm. I'll have to watch an ep then. To get a feel.

Big heads up here, the first season's animation is... well... it was essentially done in the freetime of another job and is iffy, but if you can power through it and get to season 2 you'll notice a fair animation rise throughout, which continues through season 3. And you just saw that season 4 intro I'm sure, so you know it just keeps getting better.

Big heads up here, the first season's animation is... well... it was essentially done in the freetime of another job and is iffy, but if you can power through it and get to season 2 you'll notice a fair animation rise throughout, which continues through season 3. And you just saw that season 4 intro I'm sure, so you know it just keeps getting better.

No problem. If the story is good enough, I'm sure I will stick through.

@Brook

You continue to make me shake my head.

Shit with great animation attracts audience attention, or something that they've seen before with the same type of animation from a different video game series, or anime. 

I found out that the guys that made drifters also made hellsing, because of the animation, and character designs. 

Shit with great animation attracts audience attention, or something that they've seen before with the same type of animation from a different video game series, or anime. 

I found out that the guys that made drifters also made hellsing, because of the animation, and character designs. 

Makes sense.

@Drumonkey

You make it hard not to pair Aiolos and Yona.

Aiona. YOLOS!!!

Like this quality bump?

First EP is out today, at lest for me as a sponsor.

It's so strange to see the animation suddenly get so much better for Volume 4. Like shit, it actually looks like an honest to god Anime opening. Sun's hair looks pretty terrible though.

Weeee!!! The only way this could get better is finding a RWBY RP that doesn't die in 3 weeks at most

The problem is that you're putting you trust in other people to keep posting. People get bored pretty easily or life gets in the way. Players also tend to expect fast post times - part of what made Naruto Rebirth work was the slow pace and the active OOC. The starting point also ends up being really boring because Initiations may end up taking a while because of other players taking their time. Pretty sure I've gone into depth about this matter once or twice before.

No problem. If the story is good enough, I'm sure I will stick through.

@Brook

You continue to make me shake my head.

Honestly, I wouldn't really expect much from Volume 1. It's fairly boring and they were still finding their way. It definitely gets better from there but the plot really starts to kick in during Volume 3. 

It's so strange to see the animation suddenly get so much better for Volume 4. Like shit, it actually looks like an honest to god Anime opening. Sun's hair looks pretty terrible though.

The problem is that you're putting you trust in other people to keep posting. People get bored pretty easily or life gets in the way. Players also tend to expect fast post times - part of what made Naruto Rebirth work was the slow pace and the active OOC. The starting point also ends up being really boring because Initiations may end up taking a while because of other players taking their time. Pretty sure I've gone into depth about this matter once or twice before.

Honestly, I wouldn't really expect much from Volume 1. It's fairly boring and they were still finding their way. It definitely gets better from there but the plot really starts to kick in during Volume 3. 

Well I know Monty had originally planned on picking back up in Spring and not waiting til Autumn, but when he passed they delayed a lot so what I imagine we're seeing now is how V4 would have ended looking come it's conclusion, but due to delays they had more time to get everything set up. Furthermore Monty's death brought the series a massive amount of attention and funding, as well as recognition from Japan as America's first anime.

As saddened by his death as I am, RWBY has done nothing but flourish due to the attention it brought.

@QuirkyAngel

See, I was opting for a chance to have Raina attempt pitting Timuga and Rudy against each other xD

Still, Raina very maturely stepped aside, good move.

Well, for her any how...

I know. It's just not Raina's personality to play damsel in distress.

There are certainly better ways she could go about dealing with Rudy...but she's just being Raina. As Gas said, her death flag is high in these sort of situations 9_9

I agree, she handled that whole thing well, where as a good deal of other characters may have let their egos interfere =P

A part of me still wishes that Timuga would have gotten into a fight with Rudy, but this result is also good.

@Lucem Tenebris

Kouta's entrance was beautiful. I think Jun's found her knight in shining armor <3

Kouta doesn't have much in the way of armor, but he does have a shining sword.

A part of me still wishes that Timuga would have gotten into a fight with Rudy, but this result is also good.

Interested in him, or just the fight?

And yea, I really wanted it to go that way, but it was up to Raina, or White if she posts Rudy interfering with him before she intros Maddie and Ducky

I agree, she handled that whole thing well, where as a good deal of other characters may have let their egos interfere =P

It's her ego that led her to challenge Gelel Knight Rudy to a duel.

Lightsaber?^^

And yea, I really wanted it to go that way, but it was up to Raina, or White if she posts Rudy interfering with him before she intros Maddie and Ducky

Actually it's up to White. Rudy could always just go 'Muh Mei' and rampage xD

Or be offended by Timuga's disrespect towards Mei and start attacking him like he did Kagaku. White's characters are unpredictable. I can't tell what they'd do. Though I can tell you that between Raina and Timuga, Nao would focus on Timuga hands down.

Both. I like Timuga and would have enjoyed reading about Rudy getting hit by him.

Lightsaber?^^

You can think of it that way, I suppose. His sword glows when filled with chakra. It's a like a symbol of his homeland, in some ways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back