Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

@GasMaskie

So you say this event has 3 different classes of the same person present.

Does that mean that they're the same heroic spirit from different points in time summoned as a class or is it different spirit created for each class from the same original person?

@GasMaskie

So you say this event has 3 different classes of the same person present.

Does that mean that they're the same heroic spirit from different points in time summoned as a class or is it different spirit created for each class from the same original person?

I suppose in this case it would be two different spirits created from the same individual and Brave Liz is a fusion of both Caster and Lancer. Carmilla's legend is derived from Bathory's and they're considered to be alternate selves. Or something, it's a strange case.

@White Masquerade

Cleopatra was speaking to Tristan about the party's recruitment of Nitocris as the Mage. One thing leads to another and Tristan jumps out of a window

Tristan I Can Fly.jpg

He actually says "I can fly" as he leaps out of there. Then it turns out that he actually can fly... sort of. He uses the shockwaves from strumming Failnaught to soar through the sky. This event is pretty great for him since it actually shows off his decidedly strange true personality that was reversed in Camelot. Also, as it turns out, Ibaraki followed Gudao when they got rayshifted to Csetje Castle. Apparently, she was informed about Halloween being a holiday where candy is given out.

I wonder what do I need to work on......Wait, forgot that someone tagged me, also gotta work on a better inari post.

@Lucem Tenebris

OMG LUCEM! You mentioned me in the IC!!! I'm so happy! I'm so shocked! I'm so embarrassed! You shouldn't have! Wow! You couldn't do this when were were alone though???

Omake Gif Anime - Nisekoi S2 - Episode 4 - Hana Suddenly Shy.gif

Oh , now I'm getting so self-conscious! Why do you have to do things like this out in the open to me...? You know I'm not that kind of person...ugh. Lucem, can we just take this to private? Oh man, my face is getting so hot. Why are you always so hard on me?

Last edited by a moderator:
I look forward to what you respond with, but I'm also very concerned. Also, smoking is bad for your health, White.

I look forward to what you respond with, but I'm also very concerned. Also, smoking is bad for your health, White.

Lmao. Come on. There's nothing concerning about me, to be concerned about. Just playing out my dream of doing a Chunin Exam, Lucem. Plus it's the weekend so I'm super chipper. Lucem, do I get your "rival," blood going  :x ?

And I don't smoke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also I'll be getting back to basics which means Story Summary updated first before posts, so everyone can keep relatively up-to-date. *Salutes*

If you are feeling lost, help is on the way.  ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back