Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

Lol...you people. This is what goes on in the OOC >_>

@GasMaskie

There we go! Lol. I see the pyramid in the castle  :$ .

@QuirkyAngel

I think Mio is indeed Best Girl material. My nose is almost never wrong, Quirkstar.

@Pequeno Burraidh

She is sweet, probably warm on the inside, but I don't know about tender. I will have to see her grow.

Hmph, I guess. You just don't like any of my characters and think they're all lame or have it too easy xD

@IG42

@Hange Zoe

lol. What are you two doing? xD

It looks like she'll have a pretty good chance against lightning if water doesn't get in the way. Kouta is primarily a wind user as well.

Yep. Jun's natural nature is wind. Though she learned water first because of where she lives.

Will Kouta save Jun from the scary lightning user? <3

So what does Rokoriko equal out to if not sweet and warm? 

From Nao's first impression, Rokoriko's ambitious...and has a cool mom. 

FIVE MORE DAYS YOOOOOO. 

I played the 1st for a bit. Not a bad game. Hope the second builds on it.

@Pequeno Burraidh

Lol. Why do you always accuse me of hating your characters? Do I do anything right? If you want the image of the "best girl," try to remember a character named Kiyomi Uchiha. MAN. Now she was something else. if her and Chiaki got together I wouldn't have even been mad. They would be my favorite ship. Even more than my own.

@Pequeno Burraidh

Lol. Why do you always accuse me of hating your characters? Do I do anything right? If you want the image of the "best girl," try to remember a character named Kiyomi Uchiha. MAN. Now she was something else. if her and Chiaki got together I wouldn't have even been mad. They would be my favorite ship. Even more than my own.

Their battle mechanics improved.

@Pequeno Burraidh

WHHAAAAAT?

Hmph, I guess. You just don't like any of my characters and think they're all lame or have it too easy xD

White thinks Hana's dangerous.

Chiaki did have a small crush on Kiyomi. But Ryuu got to Kiyomi first. And Chiaki doesn't like fighting over relationships.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep. Jun's natural nature is wind. Though she learned water first because of where she lives.

Will Kouta save Jun from the scary lightning user? <3

That's a prettt useful combination, especially in Kirigakure. Kouta inherited his Wind nature from Kouki and his Kekkei Genkai uses Yang. They counter each other pretty well in certain instances.

I'm not sure if Jun and Nao need saving, but Kouta would jump in if he saw that they were in danger.

@Pequeno Burraidh

Pfft, puh-lease, you never give them any credit and you're always raggin' on the lot of them. But that's fine, guess I'll just mill about and hope for the best like always.

*Pouts poutingly in a pouty poutish manner of pouting*

WHHAAAAAT?

o.O  What? I'm not going to lie. If those two were together, I would have voted them best ship. Shirago is cool, but Chiyomi is special.

@QuirkyAngel

I remember those days. Look how everyone has grown eh?

@Lucem Tenebris

Kouta is Kouki's kid?? -_-

@Pequeno Burraidh

What??? The only thing I disliked was Dove being a hardhead lol. Everyone else I haven't seen close to a full RP about. As we go through, I should have better opinions xD

Pfft, puh-lease, you never give them any credit and you're always raggin' on the lot of them. But that's fine, guess I'll just mill about and hope for the best like always.

*Pouts poutingly in a pouty poutish manner of pouting*

*pets Pequeno*

She only rags because she has high expectations. I don't think White has any expectations of Shinsei.

Yep. It's interesting how they all turned out :)

lol. You didn't know?

That's a prettt useful combination, especially in Kirigakure. Kouta inherited his Wind nature from Kouki and his Kekkei Genkai uses Yang. They counter each other pretty well in certain instances.

I'm not sure if Jun and Nao need saving, but Kouta would jump in if he saw that they were in danger.

Kouta is indeed best boy <3

o.O  What? I'm not going to lie. If those two were together, I would have voted them best ship. Shirago is cool, but Chiyomi is special.

@QuirkyAngel

@Lucem Tenebris

@Pequeno Burraidh

What??? The only thing I disliked was Dove being a hardhead lol. Everyone else I haven't seen close to a full RP about. As we go through, I should have better opinions xD

Mmhmm, suuuuurrreeee. 

*pets Pequeno*

She only rags because she has high expectations. I don't think White has any expectations of Shinsei.

Yep. It's interesting how they all turned out :)

lol. You didn't know?

Kouta is indeed best boy <3

Dun'wan'igh'spectations...

Forgot to ask. How is the combination useful in Kirigakure?

Also,Yang and Wind counter each other? O.o

Yes. 

Forgot to ask. How is the combination useful in Kirigakure?

Also,Yang and Wind counter each other? O.o

Wind can strengthen Water in some instances. It works well, since it doesn't increase an enemies attack, unlike Fire. Since Kirigakure is in the Land of Water, the area is a good place for Wind users that also possess a Water nature.

Yang and Wind don't counter each other, but the latter works well for Kouta when it comes to controlling his Kekkei Genkai. It becomes apparent when he uses his Nintaijutsu.

Yes. 

Wind can strengthen Water in some instances. It works well, since it doesn't increase an enemies attack, unlike Fire. Since Kirigakure is in the Land of Water, the area is a good place for Wind users that also possess a Water nature.

Yang and Wind don't counter each other, but the latter works well for Kouta when it comes to controlling his Kekkei Genkai. It becomes apparent when he uses his Nintaijutsu.

Interesting. I didn't know that. Would've given Jun some offensive water jutsus if I had.

Does he use is Wind to prevent himself from killing his oponents?

Interesting. I didn't know that. Would've given Jun some offensive water jutsus if I had.

Does he use is Wind to prevent himself from killing his oponents?

Yup. He uses Kouki's method of surrounding his body in chakra that's been infused with his Wind nature, being a variation of the style used with Lightning. It's like adding a protective layer around his skin that prevents his Kekkei Genkai from spreading to others, going along with the gloves he wears. He doesn't like violence, but it gives him some peace of mind when fighting, since he often worries about killing.

Yup. He uses Kouki's method of surrounding his body in chakra that's been infused with his Wind nature, being a variation of the style used with Lightning. It's like adding a protective layer around his skin that prevents his Kekkei Genkai from spreading to others, going along with the gloves he wears. He doesn't like violence, but it gives him some peace of mind when fighting, since he often worries about killing.

How does he expect to win the Chunin Exams without liking violence? We have some pretty serious participants =). I am already drooling over some of the possible match-ups. There are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many I want to see, to list. Kidazoa Vs  Dai Dai is one on my list after posting for them. Yoshinori versus Soyoka or somebody light would be a good read for the 1st round. Maybe Tora or one of the Kiri swordsmen candidates facing off with each other? Gah!! So many good potential stories  :x

How does he expect to win the Chunin Exams without liking violence? We have some pretty serious participants =). I am already drooling over some of the possible match-ups. There are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many I want to see, to list. Kidazoa Vs  Dai Dai is one on my list after posting for them. Yoshinori versus Soyoka or somebody light would be a good read for the 1st round. Maybe Tora or one of the Kiri swordsmen candidates facing off with each other. Gah!! So many good potential stories  :x

I hope Dai Dai wins. And I've grown fond of Yoshinori. 

Will we be using the dice battle mechanics for tourney fights?

I think Soyoka uses some variation of wind taijutsu as well.

Nao's can infuse his sword/weapon(s) with Water nature. Given that he's primarily a kenjutsu-ist, I don't think I've ever specified his hand to hand combat skills. I imagined it would be...decent? Either way, if Nao fights Kouta, I hope Kouta doesn't take his gloves off^^ 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back