Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

Haha. Can't help how things look tho^^

I'm debating on whether to Raina or Jun/Nao's post next. Maybe in Jun's pov this time.

Good question, for you anyhow. I'll have Kauri confronting Shinsei to appear before Raven for the next post, wait for a couple other responses for around the Kages and the intro to Ducky and Maddie before I get Rokoriko speaking.

Good question, for you anyhow. I'll have Kauri confronting Shinsei to appear before Raven for the next post, wait for a couple other responses for around the Kages and the intro to Ducky and Maddie before I get Rokoriko speaking.

Kauri will have to pretty convincing. Dear Shinsei doesn't want to confront his past at the moment =P

Bets boys right now are Chiaki, Yoshi-babe, and Kouta. I mean, what's more special than being a regular human taking the Chunin Exams? The terror permeating Yoshinori's posts is absolutely delicious. I want more more of it. As for best girls...only Mio so far from Kiyoko.

I like reading about the position Yoshinori is in. It's going to be a tough experience for him, especially without any roll bonus.

@QuirkyAngel Is Nao's team still in a location that can be seen by the other participants? 

I like reading about the position Yoshinori is in. It's going to be a tough experience for him, especially without any roll bonus.

@QuirkyAngel Is Nao's team still in a location that can be seen by the other participants? 

I unconsciously find myself rooting for him despite the fact that I'm biased. Thankfully he's not an Iwa-nin.

Depends on where they are. Nao and Jun are in Kiri's forrest.

So is there a limit on how many can progress to the tourney stage?

I mean you can't exactly promote someone who doesn't pass stage 2.

So is there a limit on how many can progress to the tourney stage?

I mean you can't exactly promote someone who doesn't pass stage 2.

From what I remembered, White mentioned that there will be four contestants in the final stage.

Soyoko is guaranteed a spot...so 3 left.

I unconsciously find myself rooting for him despite the fact that I'm biased. Thankfully he's not an Iwa-nin.

Depends on where they are. Nao and Jun are in Kiri's forrest.

Ah, then I guess that Dai Dai's attack would be visible to Kouta and the other teams. I might have a post up tonight if that's the case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back