Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

@White Masquerade

"Muh Mei"

This expression indicates Rudy's confusion and lack of understanding. When confronted with something he can not understand or respond to, Rudy mumbles, "Muh Mei" or "Muh Deus Vult". This is usually followed by eagle cries and showing off his Gelel Stones.

LMFAO!!!!

Gas you need to calm down tonight.  xD xD xD xD xD

@Drumonkey

Aiolos totally bombed in front of Yona. I don't think she's into the nervous, shy boys. Yona likes bad boys. Soyoka likes good ones though  ^_^

@clarinetti

If you are working on a post, you don't have to stop, but the one I'll do next, briefly interacts with 1 of your characters

Last edited by a moderator:
LMFAO!!!!

Gas you need to calm down tonight.  xD xD xD xD xD

@Drumonkey

Aiolos totally bombed in front of Yona. I don't think she's into the nervous, shy boys. Yona likes bad boys. Soyoka likes good ones though  ^_^

@clarinetti

If you are working on a post, you don't have to stop, but the one I'll do next, briefly interacts with 1 of your characters

Can't stop, I'm just a soldier. 

Also:

1476833789301.jpg

Can't stop, I'm just a soldier. 

Also:

1476833789301.jpg

That is Genesect ALOHA? Weird man. From fish to roach.

@Lucem Tenebris

Please promise Kouta will do everything he can to protect my Yoshinori. Two Best boys on the same team. I coudn't ask for me <33 They should have some best-boy bonding so I can oogle over it.

That is Genesect ALOHA? Weird man. From fish to roach.

@Lucem Tenebris

Please promise Kouta will do everything he can to protect my Yoshinori. Two Best boys on the same team. I coudn't ask for me <33 They should have some best-boy bonding so I can oogle over it.

It seems like the Wimpod line may be the origin of Genesect and not Kabutops as some people thought. They share some features and the same Bug-Typing. Wimpod is based off Horseshoe Crabs who haven't really changed that much - they're almost living fossils.

It seems like the Wimpod line may be the origin of Genesect and not Kabutops as some people thought. They share some features and the same Bug-Typing. Wimpod is based off Horseshoe Crabs who haven't really changed that much - they're almost living fossils.

Augh. There's no way that thing came from Kabutops. It looks like some kind of RegiPoison xD  

Anyway, horseshoe crabs are wicked. It'd mindblowing when you sit and really think about that. I kind of wish I got to see all the bid-bad animals that lived in the past. Especially the reptiles. I hear the ocean was like an aquatic deathpit.

I can't guarantee Yoshinori's safety, but Kouta will do his best.

Anyway, horseshoe crabs are wicked. It'd mindblowing when you sit and really think about that. I kind of wish I got to see all the bid-bad animals that lived in the past. Especially the reptiles. I hear the ocean was like an aquatic deathpit.

The deep sea is still pretty much an aquatic death pit. No light. Food is scarce. Critters down there will eat anything they can.

@Drumonkey

So Yona likes the bad boys, huh?

I can't guarantee Yoshinori's safety, but Kouta will do his best.

Kouta is adorable to me. I think it's his pic + personality.  Mainly the pic <3

Kouta is adorable to me. I think it's his pic + personality.  Mainly the pic <3

In that case, I'm glad I chose that one, rather than the other three options. His personality and appearance is mostly modeled after a younger Kouki.

The deep sea is possibly the most frightening place on the planet. We've yet to fully explore it and are constantly discovering new creatures. Enormous predators from the past could still be living beneath us.

@White Masquerade

No Rokoriko post yet, though Masima is moving towards the kage area, so there is that.

Hmmm, bets on who Masima and Timuga are tracking anybody?

But yea, I figured I'd let Maddie and Ducky get there post and then respond with Rokoriko's responses to things in order, such as to No before he walks away, then to Tora and to Kauri's mishap with her mum, and then to Maddie and Ducky so I can knock it all out in one go. Also, you like Timuga's entrance? He's obviously a friendly sort, no?

@White Masquerade

I am indeed working on posts, though they won't get out until sometime Wednesday: I need sleep at this point -.-

I am both honored and concerned that you have dubbed Yoshinori as one of your 'best boys', but no worries- he can take care of himself... for the most part.

@Lucem Tenebris

No matter the outcome, Kouta's good intentions and efforts are much appreciated.

@White Masquerade

...It's time:

V! V! V! Victory! Brave Liz's Noble Phantasm as a Saber is a reference to Combattler V's Super EM Hurricane and Spin attack.

Here's Lancer Vlad (Extra)'s NP, Kazikli Bey. Unlike Berserker Vlad's Kazikli Bey that turns things like organs into stakes to pierce an enemy from within, Lancer's Noble Phantasm summons a field of spears.

Rounding out the new Halloween 2016 Servants is the antagonist of the event, Cleopatra. She's also voiced by the legendary Rie Kugimiya who's best known for voicing tsundere heroines. She shares her illustrator with Dantes, something something Super High School Level. 

As NPs go that sounds like a rather mundane one.

Lancer Vlad is a 4* compared to Berserker Vlad's 5*. The Vlad in Extra also doesn't have the Legend of Dracula Noble Phantasm that turns him into a powerhouse. Here's Berserker's Kazikli Bey for comparison:

In Fate/Apocrypha, he actually manages to bypass Karna's Kavacha and Kundala with Kazikli Bey and injures him. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back