Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

Dugtriro is more centred around a simple design than even most gen 1 mons, how many other things about it could be changed?

Only gen 1 mons get Alolan forms? Would've liked to see some others, maybe take the chance to make Noctowl a real psychic type.

They could have at least changed its coloration instead of just sticking a wig on its heads.

And yeah, Gen 1 only. They need it more than Gen 2 though because of powercreep. 

This BGM is pretty good.

Last edited by a moderator:
They could have at least changed its coloration instead of just sticking a wig on its heads.

And yeah, Gen 1 only. They need it more than Gen 2 though because of powercreep. 

This BGM is pretty good.

The stat balancing in Gen 5 (6?) Wasn't enough?

This BGM is pretty good.

Based on what I've seen and heard about the games thus far, I'm still a tad skeptical on a few things... but this music is definitely jamming. 10/10!

Also, did you guys notice that the new version of Persian looks a bit like Garfield (At least its head)?

What I'm a bit worried about is the sense of scale in the region, the islands don't look that big at first glance.

Kalos felt kind of small to me. A few too many roads and signs telling me to stay the hell off my bike in "isolated" dungeons, it didn't have that grand adventure feel like previous regions. Some of the most fun I've had has been when there's been a destination way over thataway and you'll go there and be dammed thankful if there's a rest stop on the way, like the journey to Snowpoint city in Sinnoh or to Victory Road in Johto. Having random medics on the route makes it feel like a tour.

Also riding Tauros is fun and being able to hop on without it being a party member to smash rocks looks like a welcome change from lugging around a Bibarel.

Fingers.

What I'm a bit worried about is the sense of scale in the region, the islands don't look that big at first glance.

Kalos felt kind of small to me. A few too many roads and signs telling me to stay the hell off my bike in "isolated" dungeons, it didn't have that grand adventure feel like previous regions. Some of the most fun I've had has been when there's been a destination way over thataway and you'll go there and be dammed thankful if there's a rest stop on the way, like the journey to Snowpoint city in Sinnoh or to Victory Road in Johto. Having random medics on the route makes it feel like a tour.

Also riding Tauros is fun and being able to hop on without it being a party member to smash rocks looks like a welcome change from lugging around a Bibarel.

Fingers.

Come my way.

I don't know what Garfielf you're thinking of, but the Fire Starter is a dead ringer for the King of Lasaga:

1476770982270.jpg

I don't know what Garfielf you're thinking of, but the Fire Starter is a dead ringer for the King of Lasaga:

Beltigre looks like he'd be a good partner for Hawlucha in some double battles. Although, I'll be going with Rowlett.

Beltigre looks like he'd be a good partner for Hawlucha in some double battles. Although, I'll be going with Rowlett.

Same, at least for Moon. For my Sun run, I'm still not sure who I want to go with between Poppmaid and Lucalitten. It's really weird how they have a Tiger Mask-inspired Pokemon the year we get Tiger Mask W. Also, this showed up online. October 18 is a magical day.

Same, at least for Moon. For my Sun run, I'm still not sure who I want to go with between Poppmaid and Lucalitten. It's really weird how they have a Tiger Mask-inspired Pokemon the year we get Tiger Mask W. Also, this showed up online. October 18 is a magical day.

I'll be going with Poppmaid for a second run. I haven't had much interest in the fire starters since the third generation. I might change my mind if those version-exclusive evolutions for the starters turn out to be true.

The DiU openings have been really good so far. The first is my favorite, but Great Days has a nice sound to it. I also like how the title goes along with Josuke's 'Great' phrase.

@Lucem Tenebris

They made the Bite the Dust part pretty noticeable, I think what I look forward to most now is how they're going to edit the last openings for each antagonist. Especially Diavolo. That's going to be really strange. A Beltigre/Luchalitten would probably end up turning into this, but since there's a chance that it's Fire/Dark and I haven't done a Fire-Type run ever, I might go with him for Sun.

@Lucem Tenebris

They made the Bite the Dust part pretty noticeable, I think what I look forward to most now is how they're going to edit the last openings for each antagonist. Especially Diavolo. That's going to be really strange. A Beltigre/Luchalitten would probably end up turning into this, but since there's a chance that it's Fire/Dark and I haven't done a Fire-Type run ever, I might go with him for Sun.

It's nice to see a new Tiger Mask anime. I think the last thing the series produced was a live action film from a few years ago.

It could end up with a traditional tiger design in Moon if the leaks turn out to be true. I hope it's Fire/Dark, since another bipedal Fire/Fighting starter doesn't sound very appealing. Robinhoot's archer design is what mostly won me over.

I was hoping that the Johto starters would be getting Mega Evolutions, but that's doesn't seem likely, since Alola forms are the focus for this generation.

@QuirkyAngel

NPC don't lie. If she does defuse the situation she will get a recommendation letter from Chiita.

@QuirkyAngel

Raina takes the hit for Kagaku because she'll repay the debt that Kagaku did by trying to bail her out of the situation. Rudy goes 'MUH MEI', Gelel Transformation and starts to rampage around the village.

@Pequeno Burraidh

Recall Keitaro and how White put him through the wringer. Unless they're getting shipped, White's perfectly liable to kill them off or make their life hell. 

@Hange Zoe

Same artist for both characters.

MUH MEI. Tell me you picture that being said.

@White Masquerade

"Muh Mei"

Over9000HoursInPaint.png

This expression indicates Rudy's confusion and lack of understanding. When confronted with something he can not understand or respond to, Rudy mumbles, "Muh Mei" or "Muh Deus Vult". This is usually followed by eagle cries and showing off his Gelel Stones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back