Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

Tuesday and Wednesday are absolutely dreadful. Do not expect much activity from me then  -_- . I will get to replies in a bit

@White Masquerade

Flat Chested Dragon Girls are alright, though I've got two of them now. Saber Liz has some pretty nice animations that make her look more like she's playing with her sword than actually fighting. The event's writing is pretty great as well. Basically, Caster Liz and Lancer Liz were going to put on one of their (absolutely dreadful) idol shows for Halloween when Cleopatra bursts in and crashes an upside-down pyramid into their castle. She then has her two minions, Lancelot of Sorrow and Tristan of Grief, kick them out of the castle. 

Lancelot: At least, you should put on ten more years, my lovely ladies.

Caster Liz: Uwaa~ we've lost to the wife-stealing fetishists.

Lancer Liz: I'll remember this! You MILF lovers!

Then, Caster Liz and Lancer Liz get into a fight and fuse into Saber Liz. We also get this picture later when Gudao shows up with his Servants as Liz sent out invitations to the event.

LOuNvaW_FD1IrtzNbGcIGB8Z4b9kYqyIiOBHurKbuVA.png

The text on her sign roughly translates to "Please pick me up". During the event, Saber Liz also assembles an RPG party. Robin, Ibaraki Douji, and Nitocris all join up.

The deep sea is still pretty much an aquatic death pit. No light. Food is scarce. Critters down there will eat anything they can.

So Yona likes the bad boys, huh?

Kouta is adorable to me. I think it's his pic + personality.  Mainly the pic <3

Mhm. Yona likes bad boys because she's critical, cutesy, and has a contentious personality herself. She can handle them. Her sister on the other hand is a fragile flower that has her shortcomings, but is really just looking for a caring people and a good time. Yona is the more destructive of the pair.

Quirk. If they could get around the crushing pressure, wouldn't it be cool if the Ocean floor had gaslamps on it? Like every 300 feet? How COOOL!!!! Would that be???? xDDDD. Going to the bottom of the ocean in a diving suit or ship and to see freaking gaslamps trailing along it? lol. Amazing.

In that case, I'm glad I chose that one, rather than the other three options. His personality and appearance is mostly modeled after a younger Kouki.

The deep sea is possibly the most frightening place on the planet. We've yet to fully explore it and are constantly discovering new creatures. Enormous predators from the past could still be living beneath us.

Yup. Maybe Kraken. Or Red Whales. Monstrous Squid. Poisonous globs of ancient bacteria that liquefy anything they come in contact with. Damn that is so interesting. It makes me wish I could get to visit other universes that have habitable planets and see what they're working with. If the germs don't kill me.

@White Masquerade

No Rokoriko post yet, though Masima is moving towards the kage area, so there is that.

Hmmm, bets on who Masima and Timuga are tracking anybody?

But yea, I figured I'd let Maddie and Ducky get there post and then respond with Rokoriko's responses to things in order, such as to No before he walks away, then to Tora and to Kauri's mishap with her mum, and then to Maddie and Ducky so I can knock it all out in one go. Also, you like Timuga's entrance? He's obviously a friendly sort, no?

Timuga is not friendly. He's bad.

Aiolos doesn't have much to work with for rolemodes in terms of social skills. @White Masquerade

Well Aiolos will learn then! Painfully!

@White Masquerade

I am indeed working on posts, though they won't get out until sometime Wednesday: I need sleep at this point -.-

I am both honored and concerned that you have dubbed Yoshinori as one of your 'best boys', but no worries- he can take care of himself... for the most part.

@Lucem Tenebris

No matter the outcome, Kouta's good intentions and efforts are much appreciated.

Clari-chan. Yoshinori is indeed a best boy. Why do you use it in quotes? Just accept it as normal. Please don't disappoint me with him. I want Chiaki to be jealous of possibly losing the title. I love best boys  :x Do your best.

Ok white I can see the ship and I don't disagree with it after looking at  Soyoka. @White Masquerade

@GasMaskie

Cleo had the best NP from the bunch. Not too flashy but it was artistic.

Mhm. Yona likes bad boys because she's critical, cutesy, and has a contentious personality herself. She can handle them. Her sister on the other hand is a fragile flower that has her shortcomings, but is really just looking for a caring people and a good time. Yona is the more destructive of the pair.

You've gotten an awful lot from just two posts and a CS.

She definitely is the one that likes wrecking stuff though, the smile she had when she coated her first potted plant in lava was just precious.

Quirk. If they could get around the crushing pressure, wouldn't it be cool if the Ocean floor had gaslamps on it? Like every 300 feet? How COOOL!!!! Would that be???? xDDDD. Going to the bottom of the ocean in a diving suit or ship and to see freaking gaslamps trailing along it? lol. Amazing.

Yup. Maybe Kraken. Or Red Whales. Monstrous Squid. Poisonous globs of ancient bacteria that liquefy anything they come in contact with. Damn that is so interesting. It makes me wish I could get to visit other universes that have habitable planets and see what they're working with. If the germs don't kill me.

Timuga is not friendly. He's bad.

Well Aiolos will learn then! Painfully!

Clari-chan. Yoshinori is indeed a best boy. Why do you use it in quotes? Just accept it as normal. Please don't disappoint me with him. I want Chiaki to be jealous of possibly losing the title. I love best boys  :x Do your best.

@GasMaskie

Cleo had the best NP from the bunch. Not too flashy but it was artistic.

I don't think Chiaki, or by extension @QuirkyAngel is worried about Chiaki losing his title, but whatever you say.

I'll make no further comment about Yoshinori's best boy status, but I can't make any promises about disappointing you or anyone else with my characters, Nori-kun included- I'd hate to create expectations which I can't guarantee will be fulfilled.

Also, wouldn't a Kraken and Giant Squid be the same thing?

I've heard the space tourism industry is just about starting up, and once there's profit to be made, surely the development of space travel's going to advance exponentially, so you might not be that far off from exploring other universes after all, never know ;p.

@GasMaskie

What's the goal of this chapter/event? To have a play? O.o

@IG42

I do palm readings too. lol. Yona is sick.

@clarinetti

No, no. If a Kraken and Giant Squid were the same thing, they'd share the same word. I do however hope to travel to space. I need to be prepared, with body augmentations though. Before space, we need to learn how to modify the human body. At least develop psychic abilities. Normal human bodies are so boring.

@Pequeno Burraidh

Do you like the sea IRL?

@GasMaskie

@IG42

@clarinetti

No, no. If a Kraken and Giant Squid were the same thing, they'd share the same word. I do however hope to travel to space. I need to be prepared, with body augmentations though. Before space, we need to learn how to modify the human body. At least develop psychic abilities. Normal human bodies are so boring.

@Pequeno Burraidh

Do you like the sea IRL?

I've always been fascinated with the idea of tropical beaches and the like. While the sun and its burns can get tossed, I eagerly look forward to a trip a handful of my cousins and I have planned to go to California, pick up the lingo, learn to surf and run about with our accents spouting 'Shakkabrah's and 'Hella's xD

I've always been fascinated with the idea of tropical beaches and the like. While the sun and its burns can get tossed, I eagerly look forward to a trip a handful of my cousins and I have planned to go to California, pick up the lingo, learn to surf and run about with our accents spouting 'Shakkabrah's and 'Hella's xD

Wow those are funny in a Scottish accent.

Wow those are funny in a Scottish accent.

That was kind of the point lol I mean, we want to go there for vacation just because it's California, and learning to surf and the like will be great, but the lingo is going to be fun and will likely have people reeling whilst they try to figure it out.

Oh boy, and here I thought yanks had trouble understanding Scots already =P

That was kind of the point lol I mean, we want to go there for vacation just because it's California, and learning to surf and the like will be great, but the lingo is going to be fun and will likely have people reeling whilst they try to figure it out.

Oh boy, and here I thought yanks had trouble understanding Scots already =P

Masque seems to have more trouble understanding me  ¬¬

No matter the outcome, Kouta's good intentions and efforts are much appreciated.

I hope he and Yoshinori can get along.

We've already studied giant squids quite a bit. With Deep-sea Gigantism, it's believed that there are far larger sizes of the biggest Giant Squid we have on record. If your wish is to visit another universe, Hawking as a theory that they exist on the other side of black holes. Although, I don't think there's any way to fully confirm this, since it requires actually going through a black hole.

Also, I'm curious. How many "best" boys do you currently have? Best girls?

California is a nice place. It has a lot of great spots for surfing, depending on which part you visit. I can't say much about the "shakkabrah"s, since I've never heard that word spoken, but the heat is pretty strong. In-N-Out seems to be the 'go-to' place for food there, since it's in very few states.

@GasMaskie

@IG42

@clarinetti

@Pequeno Burraidh

Do you like the sea IRL?

Looks like the goal of this event is to defeat Cleopatra and retake Liz's castle. But it's basically one big reference to Dragon Quest and other classic games. The map itself looks like the one in Ghosts 'n' Goblins. 

Call it a sneak preview of part of the next post.

I'm making perfect sense you're just not paying attention - The Eleventh Doctor

Don't be so aggressive with me  :|

To be fair, I mkae a point to be more easily understood. Notice that after half a cabinet of drinks IGs the only one that knows what I'm on about.

Yeah you do get crazy when you're drunk. =/ I thank you for tying to be simple Veirrianna.

@Lucem Tenebris

Jee. Imagine a Giant Squid as big as a Football field? Lol. I'd totally lose my lunch being eaten by that. The feeling of sheer helplessness. That's scary. I did hear of that black hole theory xD. Didn't they go through one in that move Interstellar? Best Space-base/scifi movie I've seen. Though I haven't seen much.

Bets boys right now are Chiaki, Yoshi-babe, and Kouta. I mean, what's more special than being a regular human taking the Chunin Exams? The terror permeating Yoshinori's posts is absolutely delicious. I want more more of it. As for best girls...only Mio so far from Kiyoko.

@GasMaskie

Aha, lol. I like how they don't take themselves seriously and do parodies of things xD

@Lucem Tenebris

Jee. Imagine a Giant Squid as big as a Football field? Lol. I'd totally lose my lunch being eaten by that. The feeling of sheer helplessness. That's scary. I did hear of that black hole theory xD. Didn't they go through one in that move Interstellar? Best Space-base/scifi movie I've seen. Though I haven't seen much.

That's your idea of a good Sci-Fi movie?

You've never watched a prime universe Star Trek or Star Wars movie?

Don't be so aggressive with me  :|

Yeah you do get crazy when you're drunk. =/ I thank you for tying to be simple Veirrianna.

@Lucem Tenebris

Bets boys right now are Chiaki, Yoshi-babe, and Kouta. I mean, what's more special than being a regular human taking the Chunin Exams? The terror permeating Yoshinori's posts is absolutely delicious. I want more more of it. As for best girls...only Mio so far from Kiyoko.

@GasMaskie

Aha, lol. I like how they don't take themselves seriously and do parodies of things xD

So who are best girls then?

That's your idea of a good Sci-Fi movie?

You've never watched a prime universe Star Trek or Star Wars movie?

I liked Stargate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back