Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

@White Masquerade

eJFmh3-q0SMOyqX_-FFO08nxla5fWgQ92SprNXJLELk.jpg

Sumanai... 

Just like Ghosts and Goblins, you get sent back to the beginning of the map because you don't have the special weapon. Or something. This event is great. Oh, forgot to mention that Mata Hari shows up as the tavern owner NPC. 

Last edited by a moderator:
What happens if you drop a lightning bolt on mist? Can it arc through the moisture?

Mist technically conducts electricity depending on what's inside of the water, but the air it travels through is an extremely effective insulator, so not much will happen. It's one of the reasons that Wind users are so effective against those that have the Lightning nature.

@IG42

Never seen Star Trek =/ As fro Star Wars, they are nice but not what I'm looking for in my Sci-fi. I like the wonder of discovery, apprehension about the unknown and the nervous tension that comes with swallowing your fear and going with it. It's chilling. Space should be a cold mystery, and that's how I like it.

There is a limit for the tourney stage. I'm surprised no one asked that out loud yet. Well now you know what Stage 2 is for.

@Pequeno Burraidh

Only Mio is the best girl right now. Best girls are sweet, tender, and warm on the inside. I don't know Mio yet, but judging by her appearance, she's leaning that way.

@QuirkyAngel

<3 You're welcome. Anytime Quirkstar.

@GasMaskie

You have a picture of the map? Visuals!!!!!!!

There is a limit for the tourney stage. I'm surprised no one asked that out loud yet. Well now you know what Stage 2 is for.

So how does it work? Race? Complete an objective? Collect all the Chaos Emeralds? (especially that DAMN FOURTH CHAOS EMERALD)

@GasMaskie

What's the goal of this chapter/event? To have a play? O.o

@IG42

I do palm readings too. lol. Yona is sick.

@clarinetti

No, no. If a Kraken and Giant Squid were the same thing, they'd share the same word. I do however hope to travel to space. I need to be prepared, with body augmentations though. Before space, we need to learn how to modify the human body. At least develop psychic abilities. Normal human bodies are so boring.

@Pequeno Burraidh

Do you like the sea IRL?

Screenshot_20161020-185610.pngScreenshot_20161020-185614.png

Also, special appearance from the "Sneak into Master's Bed" Trio of Kiyohime, Raikou, and Hassan of Serenity at the Lava Plains.

Only Mio is the best girl right now. Best girls are sweet, tender, and warm on the inside. I don't know Mio yet, but judging by her appearance, she's leaning that way.

Appearances are deceiving you know^^

So how does it work? Race? Complete an objective? Collect all the Chaos Emeralds? (especially that DAMN FOURTH CHAOS EMERALD)

Nao wants a treasure hunt. Jun wants a ninja pageant. Shinsei wants to see blood. 

Mist technically conducts electricity depending on what's inside of the water, but the air it travels through is an extremely effective insulator, so not much will happen. It's one of the reasons that Wind users are so effective against those that have the Lightning nature.

Jun's a wind user <3

I made that happen. :)

Brilliant.

@IG42

Never seen Star Trek =/ As fro Star Wars, they are nice but not what I'm looking for in my Sci-fi. I like the wonder of discovery, apprehension about the unknown and the nervous tension that comes with swallowing your fear and going with it. It's chilling. Space should be a cold mystery, and that's how I like it.

@Pequeno Burraidh

@QuirkyAngel

<3 You're welcome. Anytime Quirkstar.

@GasMaskie

You have a picture of the map? Visuals!!!!!!!

So what does Rokoriko equal out to if not sweet and warm? 

Lol...you people. This is what goes on in the OOC >_>

@GasMaskie

There we go! Lol. I see the pyramid in the castle  :$ .

@QuirkyAngel

I think Mio is indeed Best Girl material. My nose is almost never wrong, Quirkstar.

@Pequeno Burraidh

She is sweet, probably warm on the inside, but I don't know about tender. I will have to see her grow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back