Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

I hope Dai Dai wins. And I've grown fond of Yoshinori. 

Will we be using the dice battle mechanics for tourney fights?

I think Soyoka uses some variation of wind taijutsu as well.

Nao's can infuse his sword/weapon(s) with Water nature. Given that he's primarily a kenjutsu-ist, I don't think I've ever specified his hand to hand combat skills. I imagined it would be...decent? Either way, if Nao fights Kouta, I hope Kouta doesn't take his gloves off^^ 

Wins that match or the whole tournament? If the match, I dunno. It'd be super good to read about in my head. Kida is one of the rougher players too. Could go either way. I will be using the dice mechanics for them but since this is the afterstory, it will be less restrictive and done in suspense!

Soyoka kind of does. Really, she leans towards being an assassin with Akago's  movement + Shirokko's (whatever wind does for you).

Nao vs Kouta would be nice! Or Rokoriko vs Yona.

Wins that match or the whole tournament? If the match, I dunno. It'd be super good to read about in my head. Kida is one of the rougher players too. Could go either way. I will be using the dice mechanics for them but since this is the afterstory, it will be less restrictive and done in suspense!

Soyoka kind of does. Really, she leans towards being an assassin with Akago's  movement + Shirokko's (whatever wind does for you).

Tournament match. lol. I've not forgotten our wager. Between a Kiri nin and an Iwa-nin, I'm voting for the Kiri-nin =P

Rokoriko doesn't fight...

How does he expect to win the Chunin Exams without liking violence? We have some pretty serious participants =). I am already drooling over some of the possible match-ups. There are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many I want to see, to list. Kidazoa Vs  Dai Dai is one on my list after posting for them. Yoshinori versus Soyoka or somebody light would be a good read for the 1st round. Maybe Tora or one of the Kiri swordsmen candidates facing off with each other? Gah!! So many good potential stories  :x

He's not opposed to friendly competition. He just dislikes senseless violence and the intent to harm others.

There's a lot of Kenjutsu users in the exams, so I'd like to see some sword battles.

I think Soyoka uses some variation of wind taijutsu as well.

Nao's can infuse his sword/weapon(s) with Water nature. Given that he's primarily a kenjutsu-ist, I don't think I've ever specified his hand to hand combat skills. I imagined it would be...decent? Either way, if Nao fights Kouta, I hope Kouta doesn't take his gloves off^^ 

Kouta is skilled in hand-to-hand combat, but he mainly goes for Kenjutsu if he can't keep people at a distance. His Wind nature increases his blade's sharpness and range, while also increasing his speed and strength. 

Don't worry. Kouta would never remove his gloves. His control has improved significantly, but he's always cautious of what could happen.

Last edited by a moderator:

Why that match up for Rokoriko?

Tournament match. lol. I've not forgotten our wager. Between a Kiri nin and an Iwa-nin, I'm voting for the Kiri-nin =P

Rokoriko doesn't fight...

Rokoriko is not Rei, Rei has fought when she's had too. Both of those are important pieces of info.

@Pequeno Burraidh

Cause Yona would give one of the only Kakureyami (the nicest too) a verbal tongue lashing. I would very much enjoy it. It'd give Raven something to celebrate about too.

@Lucem Tenebris

All the swords. Kiri swords. Suna swords. Light Swords. I personally would like to see flashy jutsu clashes that injure some of the watching crowd. And then both fighters get disqualified for some odd reason xD. All the drama!

@QuirkyAngel

:x  I'm going to screenshot you saying Kiri sucks. You've always been a nuisance to me Quirk, and I am going to enjoy every moment of saying it.

Why that match up for Rokoriko?

Rokoriko is not Rei, Rei has fought when she's had too. Both of those are important pieces of info.

She has healing, barrier, and telepathy...I can't see how she'd win a one on one fight if she has no offensive =/ Is she good at hand to hand combat? Throw senbons?

There's a lot of Kenjutsu users in the exams, so I'd like to see some sword battles.

Mhm. Swords are cool. Nao uses a cutlass. Jun uses elbow blades. If Nao's lucky, he'll get Samehada before the the tourney starts.

@QuirkyAngel

:x  I'm going to screenshot you saying Kiri sucks. You've always been a nuisance to me Quirk, and I am going to enjoy every moment of saying it.

Aw White. I thought you like me. I'm your blue oni. The yin to your yang. Or am I the yang to your yin...?

She has healing, barrier, and telepathy...I can't see how she'd win a one on one fight if she has no offensive =/ Is she good at hand to hand combat? Throw senbons?

Mhm. Swords are cool. Nao uses a cutlass. Jun uses elbow blades. If Nao's lucky, he'll get Samehada before the the tourney starts.

Aw White. I thought you like me. I'm your blue oni. The yin to your yang. Or am I the yang to your yin...?

You're definitely the Yin.

She's been practising for about five years gearing up for this. She may not be the best around at some things, but there are others she excels at =P

How does he expect to win the Chunin Exams without liking violence? We have some pretty serious participants =). I am already drooling over some of the possible match-ups. There are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many I want to see, to list. Kidazoa Vs  Dai Dai is one on my list after posting for them. Yoshinori versus Soyoka or somebody light would be a good read for the 1st round. Maybe Tora or one of the Kiri swordsmen candidates facing off with each other? Gah!! So many good potential stories  :x

Hmm, that probably would be an interesting match. Other matches which I think would be amusing would be pitting Yoshinori against someone like Sengun, Tetsuo, or Madeline/Ducky.

As for Makoto, she's gunning for Soyoka, but Makoto v. Kidazoa feels bound to happen at some point. Otherwise, I'd like to see how she fares against one of the Kiri future swordsmen/women... all the more satisfying when Iwa comes out on top!

Was Jun aiming for Nuibari, or do any of the swords still work for her?

You're definitely the Yin.

Works for me <3

Hmm, that probably would be an interesting match. Other matches which I think would be amusing would be pitting Yoshinori against someone like Sengun, Tetsuo, or Madeline/Ducky.

As for Makoto, she's gunning for Soyoka, but Makoto v. Kidazoa feels bound to happen at some point. Otherwise, I'd like to see how she fares against one of the Kiri future swordsmen/women... all the more satisfying when Iwa comes out on top!

I look forward to seeing what Makoto is made of >D

Was Jun aiming for Nuibari, or do any of the swords still work for her?

Any sword. It's just Chiaki is most likely going to give Nuibari to Jun. Or Raimu.

He may also give it to another character depending on what happens in the rp. Though if he gives it to anyone outside Kiri, his wife may be upset at him.

Any sword. It's just Chiaki is most likely going to give Nuibari to Jun. Or Raimu.

He may also give it to another character depending on what happens in the rp. Though if he gives it to anyone outside Kiri, his wife may be upset at him.

I don't think making Han more upset would be a good idea. Although, seeing the sword willingly given to an outsider might be interesting.

Works for me <3

I look forward to seeing what Makoto is made of >D

As I look forward to seeing the Kiri twins giving it their all ^.^

First Han. Now his kids are under attack. Chiaki can't seem to catch a break.

That's not even touching on the mess happening with Rudy, Timuga and whatever the hell I've got Masima up to. Oh, and Kauri is about to go order Shinsei to go see Raven. So yea, all of this is turning into a mess fast xD

As I look forward to seeing the Kiri twins giving it their all ^.^

Makoto's pov is adorable to me. I hope she does well.  If one Iwa-nin and three Kiri-nins make it to the finals, both White and I win our respective wagers =D

First Han. Now his kids are under attack. Chiaki can't seem to catch a break.

Haha. Chiaki's leaving his kids  to deal with their own team issues. 

That's not even touching on the mess happening with Rudy, Timuga and whatever the hell I've got Masima up to. Oh, and Kauri is about to go order Shinsei to go see Raven. So yea, all of this is turning into a mess fast xD

Don't forget Kokuo.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back