Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

See, so I can add some more trouble, and then after I add more trouble you can post for Maddie and Ducky, and then I can post for Rokoriko, and then Quirk for Shinsei and then I for Kauri and then you for the Wunan Raven, by the way, what's the purpose of Raven taking on 'Queen' Raven, rather than adopting the role and title of the Wunan, in which you become 'wunan'?

Oh my! You remember that? Wow, a big applause for you. It's because while Wunan changed Dove, so did Dove change Wunan. In a Gaiden I'll probably never write xD , you would read of Wunan rejecting Dove taking the name, but still giving her a new one that reflected a transformation. Compromise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my! You remember that? Wow, a big applause for you. It's because while Wunan changed Dove, so did Dove change Wunan. In a Gaiden I'll probably never write xD , you would read of Wunan rejecting Dove taking the name, but still giving her a new one that reflected a transformation. Compromise.

I remember a lot of things about us discussing the Kakureyami, kind of curious as to how and why discussions on the Spiritual energy never came up though =/

That said, yea, started thinking of it and it had been sitting in my mind for a while but I kept forgetting to ask. Hmm, if you're not going to finish the gaiden, would you care to tell me why Wunan decided to end the tradition and give Dove her own name of Raven?

I also remember that at one point Eclipse referred to Wunan as 'the Wunan', but I can't remember if anyone ever took notice of the distinction that belied her true identity.

@White Masquerade

yWnjrvO.png

Can't lie to me White, I know your type. Hoarding your gold and compensating for lack of assets. 

Have you reviewed the rest of Jinn's character sheet by the way? With shit hitting the fan soon it might end up becoming relevant pretty soon. Also, RIP Raina confirmed first death. There's no way a PC would get killed by Rudy so Raina's probably going to end up on the chopping block if negotiations break down.

I remember a lot of things about us discussing the Kakureyami, kind of curious as to how and why discussions on the Spiritual energy never came up though =/

That said, yea, started thinking of it and it had been sitting in my mind for a while but I kept forgetting to ask. Hmm, if you're not going to finish the gaiden, would you care to tell me why Wunan decided to end the tradition and give Dove her own name of Raven?

I also remember that at one point Eclipse referred to Wunan as 'the Wunan', but I can't remember if anyone ever took notice of the distinction that belied her true identity.

Gotcha. It's because for the after-story I initially wasn't going to let anyone be human or Kakureyami. Just ninja. But considering this would be the last Naruto RP, I thought, "What the heck, why not." So the spiritual stuff you see, you can tank Kiyoko for. Her having a spiritual character is what led to me just opening them up for everyone.

Yup. Because Dove showed her she was kind of being selfish with this Kakureyami grudge. With Jinan dead, ninja on the bounceback, and her people allowed into this dimension, it seemed time to hang it up. Though unhappy the end, the Kakureyami's goals were mostly met. Dove is a daughter to her and she didn't want her child to continue a cycle that no longer held a real purpose anymore. It was a reformation of the Kakureyami you could say. The dislike for ninja is still there, but a new leaf was turned over and the 1st steps were taken to maybe mend things some time in the future.

A passing of the mantle, but dousing of the torch, you could say. It's why Raven is a little confused right now. She finally got on the fate train, but now almost nobody is on it.

@GasMaskie

xDDD Please tell me how do you know my type, Gas? And thought you were into the lolita-looks  :x

I will do so before I post for Rudy again so Jinn can be ready! Haha. I have no comments at the moment on Raina, Rudy, or Kagaku. My lips are sealed.

@Hange Zoe

I know that feeling where you finally get the question after 35 minutes. You get so mad at yourself, but sleep it off.

Gotcha. It's because for the after-story I initially wasn't going to let anyone be human or Kakureyami. Just ninja. But considering this would be the last Naruto RP, I thought, "What the heck, why not." So the spiritual stuff you see, you can tank Kiyoko for. Her having a spiritual character is what led to me just opening them up for everyone.

Yup. Because Dove showed her she was kind of being selfish with this Kakureyami grudge. With Jinan dead, ninja on the bounceback, and her people allowed into this dimension, it seemed time to hang it up. Though unhappy the end, the Kakureyami's goals were mostly met. Dove is a daughter to her and she didn't want her child to continue a cycle that no longer held a real purpose anymore. It was a reformation of the Kakureyami you could say. The dislike for ninja is still there, but a new leaf was turned over and the 1st steps were taken to maybe mend things some time in the future.

A passing of the mantle, but dousing of the torch, you could say. It's why Raven is a little confused right now. She finally got on the fate train, but now almost nobody is on it.

Which would make her confusion and anger all the more understandable as well, including her comment on the Chunin examinations, which was a reoccurring theme for her in Rebirth, "Why am I the only person that thinks peace is an option, and why do I have to suffer for it?", but it now is "Oh, so now that I've lost almost everything I originally cared for, family, friends, first love, the works, now we all want to be sunshine and rainbows and don't care why we're different anymore?"

Though, I will say, I'm happy that Dove was still able to become such a driving force that she could aid Wunan in seeing that the old ways needed to go. I would imagine the Dove that Wunan didn't recognise of the Kage mansion roof did a lot to show her what repetitive anger, revenge and hate achieves, it takes a kindly and loving girl and aids in turning her into a fairly cruel and vicious borderline monster.

Now Raven is just trying to figure out what to do with herself in the world, and it seems her adoptive spree is just her doing what she's always done, find family, one way or another. 

I hope she finally gets a happy ending, or at least a restful one, come the end of Knights. Perhaps she and Kauri would be good for each other in a sense, he knowing when a parent is off their rocker and she knowing what it's like to be alone and treated differently for a 'disability'.

@GasMaskie

xDDD Please tell me how do you know my type, Gas? And thought you were into the lolita-looks  :x

I will do so before I post for Rudy again so Jinn can be ready! Haha. I have no comments at the moment on Raina, Rudy, or Kagaku. My lips are sealed.

@Hange Zoe

I know that feeling where you finally get the question after 35 minutes. You get so mad at yourself, but sleep it off.

Your reaction to my expectations for Tiamat told me all that I needed to know. And I'm not into that, but three of my Gold Servants (Nursery Rhyme, Helena Blavatsky, and Chloe) are lolis. I do have Kiyohime maxed out at level 70, but she sort of falls in between flat and busty. I already have Gawain and Rama, but I guess Brave Liz will be able to round out my Saber team.

servant_details_03_fty9x.png

Vid unrelated:

Which would make her confusion and anger all the more understandable as well, including her comment on the Chunin examinations, which was a reoccurring theme for her in Rebirth, "Why am I the only person that thinks peace is an option, and why do I have to suffer for it?", but it now is "Oh, so now that I've lost almost everything I originally cared for, family, friends, first love, the works, now we all want to be sunshine and rainbows and don't care why we're different anymore?"

Though, I will say, I'm happy that Dove was still able to become such a driving force that she could aid Wunan in seeing that the old ways needed to go. I would imagine the Dove that Wunan didn't recognise of the Kage mansion roof did a lot to show her what repetitive anger, revenge and hate achieves, it takes a kindly and loving girl and aids in turning her into a fairly cruel and vicious borderline monster.

Now Raven is just trying to figure out what to do with herself in the world, and it seems her adoptive spree is just her doing what she's always done, find family, one way or another. 

I hope she finally gets a happy ending, or at least a restful one, come the end of Knights. Perhaps she and Kauri would be good for each other in a sense, he knowing when a parent is off their rocker and she knowing what it's like to be alone and treated differently for a 'disability'.

Bam. You get it Pequeno. This is the character you've created.

@GasMaskie

Oh my goodness. I will reply and send you my measurements tomorrow.  9_9

That vid made Kamen look very weird.

@Hange Zoe

Don't you start.

Bam. You get it Pequeno. This is the character you've created.

@GasMaskie

Oh my goodness. I will reply and send you my measurements tomorrow.  9_9

That vid made Kamen look very weird.

@Hange Zoe

Don't you start.

And nobody even knew half the time xD  Currently my greatest achievement as a writer as far as I'm concerned.

Also, introducing Masima and Timuga with my next post that I'm writing now.

@White Masquerade

That wasn't even the weirdest season, remember how Gen Urobuchi wrote a fruit-themed Shin Megami Tensei x Puella Magi Madoka Magica crossover when he got hired.

Garo Makai Senki is fairly old now but holy shit do these scenes still hold up. The original series is getting an HD Remastered Broadcast too.

I see chaos has descended.

Well, outside of people paying attention to Rokoriko's lack of chakra, like Jungetsu, Rokoriko isn't advertising that she's Kakureyami =P

But yes, going to be much fun.

Jun doesn't actually know. She's just suspicious. She also doesn't like people getting close to Nao.

Lmao. I am glad you put in the post he wasn't going to let the sword thing slide. That alone tells me you are a good RPer Hange. You know exactly why things are happening a certain way. I respect that.

Really. What's wrong with letting the sword thing slide? 9_9

Occasionally, yes actually =P

I kind of figured post order should have Maddie and Ducky have the next post before Rokoriko responds, and then I am waiting on Shinsei's next post as well so I know where to send Kauri, so.... yes, seems like a thing to do at the moment lol

Shinsei's my next post.

Shinsei.

Chiaki.

Raina.

Nao/Jun.

...was my plan. Course I may change it up depending on how the rp progresses.

I see chaos has descended.

Jun doesn't actually know. She's just suspicious. She also doesn't like people getting close to Nao.

Really. What's wrong with letting the sword thing slide? 9_9

Shinsei's my next post.

Shinsei.

Chiaki.

Raina.

Nao/Jun.

...was my plan. Course I may change it up depending on how the rp progresses.

Have fun with Raina... I totally haven't just written something that may or may not affect how that plays out...

@White Masquerade

yWnjrvO.png

Can't lie to me White, I know your type. Hoarding your gold and compensating for lack of assets. 

Have you reviewed the rest of Jinn's character sheet by the way? With shit hitting the fan soon it might end up becoming relevant pretty soon. Also, RIP Raina confirmed first death. There's no way a PC would get killed by Rudy so Raina's probably going to end up on the chopping block if negotiations break down.

My poor child. All she wanted was the Captain Major rank she believes she deserves.

Have fun with Raina... I totally haven't just written something that may or may not affect how that plays out...

Hopefully nothing that causes more chaos.

@White Masquerade

If Raina manages to defuse the situation she deserves the colonel rank.

Then again, she'll be given an advanced weapon that may or may not kill her so...meh <.<

My poor child. All she wanted was the Captain Major rank she believes she deserves.

Hopefully nothing that causes more chaos.

@White Masquerade

If Raina manages to defuse the situation she deserves the colonel rank.

Then again, she'll be given an advanced weapon that may or may not kill her so...meh <.<

Og it is most definitely posted and assuredly going to be fun. dear Raina has plenty of choices to be sure. 

Looks like Nao missed out on meeting the shark man.

Tbh, I have no idea what Raina's going to do. Peacemaking wasn't a skill I gave her.

No.

Well, Rudy is confronting Kaguka on grounds of her being disrespectful, and Timuga is currently demanding Raina remove herself from his path. She may not be good at peace making, but there are options present in this situation if you think it through =P:

As for Nao, well, he's over near the Kages, right? Perhaps he'll get to see Masima, no?

Well, Rudy is confronting Kaguka on grounds of her being disrespectful, and Timuga is currently demanding Raina remove herself from his path. She may not be good at peace making, but there are options present in this situation if you think it through =P:

As for Nao, well, he's over near the Kages, right? Perhaps he'll get to see Masima, no?

Nope. Nao + Jun are following Tsukiko out of the village.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back